Mr Damien Green Mp (British Justice Minister) Demands The Pakistani Community To Deal With Pakistani Grooming Gangs

DailyMail

Pakistani community must tackle grooming gangs, justice minister insists The Pakistani community in Britain must urgently address the problem of gangs systematically grooming and abusing young white girls, justice minister Damian Green has said.

By Martin Evans, Crime correspondent.

Just days after seven Asian men were convicted of carrying out crimes of “medieval” depravity against girls as young as 11, in Oxford, Mr Green said it was time to dismiss any vestiges of political correctness around the issue.

The Oxford scandal was the fifth such case since 2010 with gangs of Pakistani men being convicted of similar grooming outrages in Rochdale, Derby, Rotherham and Shropshire.

In an interview with The Daily Telegraph, Mr Green, who is the minister for police and criminal justice, said he was setting up a Home Office led group to help tackle the problem of sexual violence against children.

But he said it was also up to Pakistani community leaders to make it absolutely clear that such behaviour was “100 per cent unacceptable”.

In the Oxford case, six girls were targeted by a gang mainly of Pakistani heritage who showered them with gifts and attention before subjecting them to acts of appalling sexual violence.

The exploitation lasted for five years and only ended when the girls became brave enough to report their abusers to police.

But there is growing concern that wider issue is being brushed under the carpet because the authorities are fearful of being accused of racism.

Mr Green said: “It’s not sadly the first example we have had of organised serious exploitation and abuse involving Pakistani heritage men grooming and abusing white girls

“I hope that what happens is that any last vestiges of political correctness that say, ‘there are some cultural issues to address here’ disappear, because this is criminality, pure and simple.

“It goes without saying that every world religion condemns the exploitation and abuse of children and just as there are huge challenges to the social care system and the police, there are clearly challenges for community leaders to make it absolutely clear that this is 100 per cent unacceptable in any circumstances.”

“I am encouraged that I have heard voices saying that over the last couple of days but I think that has got to be the starting point, that this must not be a cultural issue, this is just criminality and it applies to everyone.”

Mr Green said the new Home Office task force would be aimed at helping those vulnerable to sexual exploitation by building in support across the criminal justice system.

He explained: “This will mean their voices are heard earlier and listened to more carefully. It will build more support into the system and improve systems for identifying those at risk.

“But our prime responsibility is, of course, stopping abuse before it starts. The group will be working to target the organised crime groups that perpetrate the sort of systematic abuse we saw in Oxford.”

He said the group would also look at how social media is used by gangs to groom and abuse the vulnerable.

Mr Green said while it was important to recognise exploitation and sexual abuse was a problem common to all parts of society denying the issue existed in the Pakistani community for cultural reasons was completely wrong.

He said: “It is the case that most cases of child abuse actually involve the white British middle aged men, we have seen terrible examples of Jimmy Savile and others, but it does seem from the evidence that we have seen so far, a particular problem of this organised, systematic year after year grooming and abusing.

“There is clearly more than one example of this within the Pakistani origin community so that itself is a specific problem and everyone particularly the community leaders need to recognise that as a problem we need to address.”

Great to see the word "pakistani" used and not "asian". Furthermore, encouraging to see the Justice Minister not afraid to be candid with his views, unlike other politicans who are hiding behind political correctness.

With a general election coming up in a few years, expect opinions like these from the likes of Labour and even the Tories to fall conspicuously quiet, lest they offend potential voters from these communities.

It is sad how the average Pakistani who isn't up to any of this nonsense is tarred with the same brush. But it is kind of weird to expect such decent folk to go around policing their fellow countrymen.

With a general election coming up in a few years, expect opinions like these from the likes of Labour and even the Tories to fall conspicuously quiet, lest they offend potential voters from these communities.

It is sad how the average Pakistani who isn't up to any of this nonsense is tarred with the same brush. But it is kind of weird to expect such decent folk to go around policing their fellow countrymen.

You're right, in the sense that when these gangs have been up to their crimes they have been doing it in private e.g. hotel rooms, safe houses etc. Their families would have no idea and that's pretty much the case with any criminal i.e. they hide what they do from their loved ones and in this case the community.

But anyway I guess there is a silver lining in this that people will be more aware and anyone who potentially could commit a crime like this will now think very carefully about it.

The Pakistani community is very close knit and if someone is taking part in these activities then their friends and relatives would have been aware that it was going on. Considering that these activities take place over many years, do you really think that these guys taking young white girls in their cars, going to empty flats in groups or hanging around school gates weren't ever seen by anyone else in their community? The Pakistani community has known these things were going on for years but because these girls were non-Muslims and therefore worthless according to Islamic belief then they see nothing wrong with what these Pakistanis were doing. You are both giving the Pakistani community a free pass that they do not deserve.

The Pakistani community will only do something against these own paedos when the other communities and government wake up and start protecting their children and these Paedos start to target their own community.

Here we go again!

Shere Panjab over a generation ago highlighted the issues of grooming, paedophilia, under age sex, call it what you want it's rape against a child!

Other issues are what were the Police, CPS & Social Services doing during this time when these problems were first highlighted of gangs of Pakistani Moslems targeting children for sex? Did you know for each child in care is worth £250,000 per year to a private company - what the hell where they spending the money on certainly not on 'child care'?

I call for a full Independent judiciary enquiry.

Anyone in positions of power who failed to take action, turned a blind eye to the victims, are to be arrested charged with neglect, failing to uphold the duties expected of them in the office they, stripped of their pensions and ultimately jailed.

Enough is enough, every day I am hearing from the media about Police corruption and or perverting the course of justice for e.g. phone hacking, Hillsborough, those in positions (BBC -Jimmy Saville) turning a blind eye to countless allegations, don't forget Blair Peach, Stephen Lawrence, deaths in custody!

The Chief Constable of Oxford Police should resign, aswell as the Chief Executive of Oxford Council, the head of the CPS and the head of social services, then tried in court, jailed for neglect and struck off so they never hold such important positions again.

Contact your local MP today calling for a full independent judiciary enquiry now, I have.

Long Live The Khalsa!

Mr Damien Green Is a racist oppertunitst <banned word filter activated>. Where was this dog when Muslim pakistani pedophile street grooming gangs are targetting non-muslim girls up and down UK for years?

Even the BNP leader nick griffican called this a Muslim problem several years ago and he was shouted down by the media yet secretly everyone knew what muslim gangs were doing because us non-muslims knew how they operated now this oppertunist <banned word filter activated> Mr damien green wants to talk abt these gangs targetting ONLY white girls? When these gangs have long targetted hindu-sikh and christian girls. This is not a race problem its a religious problem which these morons in the right wing british white politicans and media fail to see but want to deliberately be racist against ALL Asians tar the word Asian with the problem.

This is a deep rooted conspriacy by UK govt politicans and media to bring up racist sentiments in the British public against asians when even the EDL and BNP (extremist white nationalists) are saying its a muslim problem. Why is govt and media printing headlines saying asians? We must look deeper into this why they keep using the term "asian" and not "muslim"

also we need to understand how these british white politicans and media operate. Look at the 1980s and 90-96 It was a tory government there was often racist policies and discriminate against non-whites and the white working class. So what happens labour gets into power in 1996 and then these muslim gangs are operating but the culture of govt and press changes to a more liberal and politically correct one. It wasnt a criminal offence for sexual grooming until the year 2003 i believe it was labour who introduced the legislation so gangs and individuals were free to operate grooming underage kids before 2003.

In 2001 there was riots between muslim communities in bradford and oldham and white nationalists / BNP then 9/11/2001 happened and the media and politicians went after the muslim terrorist cells instead of the muslim sexual grooming gangs that BNP were complaining about. After 2003 anti-grooming and other child sex offenses legislation were passed the BNP spoke out against the muslim gangs issue but they were branded racist. That year a dispatches documentary on what nick griffian was saying was blocked by the authorities because they believed it provoke another racist backlash in the UK. So again muslim gangs were given a free hand to operate as they wished using and abusing vunerable non-muslim girls even converting them to islam.

We also need to ask why werent the authorities looking after the vunerable girls in care, why were they given a free reign to be out at night to get drunk, have sex with random strangers, take drugs. Is this the state of children social services of the UK? When the authorities knew that muslim gangs were operating in this way why didnt they act sooner but waited until a decade or so years later to tarnish the asian image by actions of muslims?

And now since the tory-lib dem coalition govt and press again they are pandering to the words against the asian race instead of muslim religion. They are failing to address the religious cultural asspect of muslim gangs and failing to see the concerns of non-white communities like the Sikhs and hindus have long complained by muslim paedophile / criminal gangs operating against non-muslim communities.