Terror Attack In London

As much as i hate any kind of killing / murder this can NOT be described as a terrorst attack as for once the muslims actually attacked a military combatant and did not target a innocent civilian.

Also we must explore the role of govt and its security services who have been caught at times to stage or allow these attacks to take place or even encourage them by aiding the attackers so in order to bring in more draconian legislation and more infringements on all our civil liberties

tumblr_mn7s2kYKjQ1rdhxono1_500.png

tumblr_mn7s2kYKjQ1rdhxono2_r1_500.png

Things are going to kick off. Race wars.

Honestly, brown people are going to targetted now by thick racists like the EDL or other dumb thugs, even though people have seen it's a black fella who did the act (not that black people should be targetted but you know what I mean). Protect yourself and others from harm if the worst comes to the worst.

At the end of the day i see the hand of govt in grooming or paying off a nutty mullah to radicalise these type of muslims. And we all know this cant be describe a terrorist attack only morons would describe it as such.

When the western government agents / politicians like david cameron and therasa may say this is a terrorist attack you definitely know they do have a hand in it higher up in the chain of command in order to bring about their plans (bring in dictatorial oppressive police state powers).... or maybe its to hide the euro crisis? maybe its to hide gay marriage opposition? maybe its to hide another story they trying to cover up?

As much as i hate any kind of killing / murder this can NOT be described as a terrorst attack as for once the muslims actually attacked a military combatant and did not target a innocent civilian.

Also we must explore the role of govt and its security services who have been caught at times to stage or allow these attacks to take place or even encourage them by aiding the attackers so in order to bring in more draconian legislation and more infringements on all our civil liberties

You have a point in that a soldier or what one would term a legitimate target was attacked and not innocent civilians. But then again the way they killed him was inhuman especially the fact that they beheaded him.

To the person who thinks it might be a inside job because the two idiots shouted out 'Allah hu Akbar' what else do you expect Muslims to shout when they are about to attack?

Sikhs in London especially East London need to be careful. The Gurdwaras need to get the sangat in to protect them during the night time. The politicians keep on talking rubbish that every community will condemn the attack (ie the Muslims as well), when we know most Muslims will be secretly rejoicing while expressing outrage in public. The country now has over 2.5 Muslim potential terrorists. No wonder Cameron is rushing back from Paris, he must be wetting his pants at this moment!

At the end of the day i see the hand of govt in grooming or paying off a nutty mullah to radicalise these type of muslims. And we all know this cant be describe a terrorist attack only morons would describe it as such.

When the western government agents / politicians like david cameron and therasa may say this is a terrorist attack you definitely know they do have a hand in it higher up in the chain of command in order to bring about their plans (bring in dictatorial oppressive police state powers).... or maybe its to hide the euro crisis? maybe its to hide gay marriage opposition? maybe its to hide another story they trying to cover up?

I wouldn't put it past them to be honest bro, but let's not give the genuine Islamists a chance to fly under the radar by blaming big, bad government for everything.