Terror Attack In London

Jagjeet = The amount of hate we are getting is stupid, people still don't know the difference between a Sikh & a Musalmaan. I got some right funny looks in town yesterday. Twitter is full of racist remarks i.e. raghead so on and someone even posted saying that "all Sikhs should be killed in a Mosque". :blink2:

UK = It's so hurtful that they associate the very Qaum which had 20% of it's population in Pakistan wiped out by Muslims is confused with Musalmaans. We as the Sikh Panth lost the equivalent of 12.5 million Brits being killed today in 2013 (back in 1947). We need to step up parchaar following events like this (as inevitably more will follow wherever Islam spreads to) to educate that one philospohy stands for Sarbat Da Bhala whereas the other religion is Arab Imperialism in all but name.

UK = What's worse is that these two converts to Islam were brainwashed by a Punjabi Muslim Jatt by the name of Anjem Choudhury. Given that Prophet Muhammad owned, sold and whipped black African slaves as extensively catalogued in the Muslim Hadiths I find it perpelexing as to why black Africans can be hoodwinked by Punjabi Muslims like this. I am confident, however, that the more people of African ancestry we reach out to (without an insistence upon Amritdhari rehit) the more Africans can be saved from the brainwashing of Islamic Qazi's and terrorists.

that the more people of African ancestry we reach out to (without an insistence upon Amritdhari rehit) the more Africans can be saved from the brainwashing of Islamic Qazi's and terrorists.

Those who convert to sikhi are the ones who always choose to become amritdharis. They understand sikhi better than many of us

GPS = Those who convert to sikhi are the ones who always choose to become amritdharis. They understand sikhi better than many of us

UK = Paji I agree that those who gravitate towards Sikhi are more often Amritdhari GurSikhs than the ordinary Punjabi's amongst us. I totally agree that people like Sant Puran Singh Ji and even Mehtab Singh Paji exemplify that those come to Sikhi, despite not having Sikh parents, are way committed to Sikhi than ordinary Punjabi's. We should encourage this trend as the future of Sikh Panth lies outside of its current demographics.

UK = Let's take a look at African Americans in your country. Almost 1 million of them have been conned into believing a religion where the Holy Prophet himself owned, sold and killed black African slaves and the Quran (like the Bible, Torah and Manu Smriti before it) also condones Slavery (because after all Prophet Muhammad engaged in this hideous crime against humanity himself). The way the Punjabi Muslims and others are so successful in converting African Americans is because they make it easy to convert (simply a two line Shahada) and they cover up Islam's human rights record in killing tens of millions of innocent human beings.

UK = Those one million African American Muslims ought to naturally gravitate towards Sikhi. Guru Sahib liberated the poor and the oppressed. Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj advocated death for Slaveowners, Opressors and Tyrants like Aurangzeb in order to see a society in which there is Justice and Equality. However, the number of African Americans coming towards Sikhi is minimal because people like yourself view those who are not Amritdhari as being non-Sikhs. Ie people like yourself view the Sikh population of the Planet as being a couple of million strong. Then you wonder why our Panth is facing human rights abuses at the hands of our enemies because of the overwhelming demographic they hold over us.

UK = Paji i 100% respect your sincerity towards Sikhi in your own mind, however, your belief that numbers are inconsequential or not important to the Panth's wellbeing and ability to influence the World towards Sarbat Da Bhala is very dangerous and I am more than happy to discuss the point further with you, should you choose to - as hopefully won't shut that down at your request :-)

UK = My suggestion to you is simple. If we have 100million Sehajdhari Sikhs join the Sikh Panth in our lifetime then the Amritdhari GurSikh population will double and triple in no short time thereafter. If you GPS Paji continue to insist that Sindhi's, Kabirpanthi's, Satnami's, Tamils, African Americans, so-called Hindu Punjabi's who believe in the fundamental truths of Sikhi such as Sarbat Da Bhala and Degh Tegh Fateh and Kirat Karo, Naam Japo Vand Shako are not Sikh and should not be accepted as members of the Panth ... then the Amritdhari GurSikh population will continue to stay at the levels Indira and RSS wish to see it remain at. VJKK VJKF

• 4 weeks later...

I defintly dont agree to your theory but who cares. Best not to divert the subject to a circumcision thread

I defintly dont agree to your theory but who cares. Best not to divert the subject to a circumcision thread

I know this is an old topic but my reply to the above quote is very important.

Why do you think Muslim countries are so violent? why is there a problem with muslim gangs and general anti-social behavior from this religion. The answer is simple it is all the pent up aggression inside them from not masturbating as often. Their se xual drive has been affected. Ie the nerve endings have been removed from the foreskin . Hence they don’t engage in masturbation as much.

But the side effect of this unnatural act ie suppressing the natural sex drive by artificial means is excess testosterone, more anger. Testosterone causes one to become angry, anti-social, rebellious. Wanting to dominate others.

You don’t agree with my theory? It’s not my theory.

Have you never heard of the famous psychologist Sigmund Freud? It is widely supported throughout the world.

It’s pretty straight forward all our actions, thinking and behavior stems from our subconscious innate drives. There are two drives in humans that we must satisfy. These drives are one where we need to reproduce. Ie mate with a female and then second is hunger ie to eat food. That’s our main two goals in life. Everything we do is subconsciously from these two drives.

All our behavior stems from these 2 drives. You don’t know this as this is in our sub conscious.

All our behavior is related to these two drives. If you engage in self-gratification to many times this affects the first drive.

Let me try and put it in a way that you might understand.

Person (A)

Masturbates many times a month – How will this affect his behavior, thoughts and his actions?

First of all he will lose his natural innate emotions. Such as aggression, motivation, desire to find a female. This is because through this act he has fulfilled his innate desire. What’s more left to achieve? As soon as one ejaculates chemicals are released in the brain. Making you feel content and happy. Your body and mind are tricked into thinking that you have accomplished what you came on earth for, to reproduce. You won’t know this. This is all in the sub conscious mind. And a result of the release of neurotransmitters in the brain. This is because of all the serotonin and dopamine that is in his system from masturbation. This guy is on top of the world. He is easy going doesn’t rebel. Doesn’t like fighting or arguing. Just strolls through life. Doesn’t have any hatred inside of him. Now don’t get me wrong he will still experience these emotions but to a greatly reduced amount. You will also lose testosterone. Just Google low testosterone symptoms to know what this effect will happen on you. The following will happen in your mind. You won’t care about anything. You won’t take things seriously. You will become mentally and physically weak. You will become a follower not a leader. You will get taken advantage of by people who have higher testosterone levels then you.

Person (B)

IE Muslims – Masturbate at a less frequency then the general population ie non-Muslims. Why? Because they have a natural deterrent – this is the removal of their foreskin. This makes masturbation difficult and not as pleasurable due to a gradual loss of sensation in the area after the foreskin has been removed. The foreskin is what keeps the pen1s sensitive. Because it covers it and stops direct contact.

When it is cut a great amount of feeling is lost. Infact the foreskin is more sensitive than the actual pen1s itself. this results in one not getting a weaker urge to carry out this action as much as someone who is not circumcised.basicaly it harms your sex drive. Of course muslims will still masturbate but not as much as a non muslim. That is the critical and key fact. They masturbate less. As a result have higher totestrone . higher totestrone equals higher aggression more competitiveness more sharpness.

Now when one doesn’t masturbate. What effect will this happen on his behavior, thoughts and actions?

For one he will be a lot more testosterone then person A. This person is highly motivated. He wants to dominate others. He wants to succeed. Be better than others. He is more competitive. Even though this person may not be that religious inside. Due to his high testosterone levels he will feel compelled to try and convert others. He will feel stronger in his beliefs and tradition of his religion. Person B Will dominate person A. This is because his emotions have not been lost through masturbation. His natural sub conscious and unconscious anger and aggression remain. He feels highly motivated and driven. That’s because his subconscious drive to reproduce are higher than person A. And all the emotions that come with that drive are still intact. Lets look at the effects of his high testosterone. This person wants to take on the world. This person wants to dominate everyone. Ie he wants his religion to dominate other religions. he wants to fight others. He wants to enagage in violent behavior. Not because he is a muslim. But because of the high testosterone in his blood through not masturbating as much as a non Muslim. Now even though muslms have this natural advantage they are still way behind other communities in terms of wealth, education. Ect. But the advantage of high testrone is that you are more likel;y to stick with your own people, be more self confident. Have the ability to manipulate others. Ie converting Sikhs or hindus to islam. Maturing faster at a younger age. Its all down to the effects of masturbating less. Testestrone just doesn’t have physical benefits. It increases your mental sharpness and intelligence and ability to manipulate and influence others. Look at Jews is it a coincidence that Jews are the most powerful people in America and wealthiest? As well as having many of the best scientists in the world.

Its due to having high tetesstrone as explained above and having all their innate emotions and their full potential.

I don’t blame you for not believing with what I am saying. I remember many years ago my psychology teacher explaining this theory in class. And I just laughed at it and didn’t believe or understand what this theory was. I just dismissed it. There will come a time when you get older that you look back at my post and it will click in your brain what I have just said makes sense.

Now if someone rarely engages in masturbation. His natural anger and aggression will remain intact. This is achieved after not doing this act for at least 2 weeks.

Now to summarise. Why do you think there’s is such a problem with muslims gangs? Muslims in prisons

Muslims who are blowing people up and generally doings aggressive acts?? Fighting wars bloodshed??

It’s a proven scientific fact those with higher testosterone are simply more aggressive, violent and rebellious. When you mess with the the pen1s you’re messing with testosterone levels.

What happenes when someone takes

Semen contains testosterone.

Why do you think Muslim countries are so violent? why is there a problem with muslim gangs and general anti-social behavior from this religion. The answer is simple it is all the pent up aggression inside them from not masturbating as often. Their sexual drive has been affected. Ie the nerve endings have been removed from the foreskin . Hence they don’t engage in masturbation as much.

But the side effect of this unnatural act is excess testosterone, more anger. Testosterone causes one to become angry, anti-social, rebellious. Wanting to dominate others.

• 8 months later...

Two Muslim extremists were on Wednesday sentenced to life in prison for last years brutal murder of Lee Rigby, a British soldier, in broad daylight on a London street.

Judge Nigel Sweeney said the attack by Michael Adebolajo, 29, and Michael Adebowale, 22, was sickening and pitiless and had betrayed the peaceful Muslim communities who give so much to our country.

He handed Adebolajo a whole-life tariff, meaning he can only ever be released at the discretion of the home secretary in exceptional circumstances. Adebowale was given a life sentence with a minimum of 45 years before he can apply for parole.

Both men had to be removed from the court after they began shouting abuse at the judge as he began his sentencing remarks.

They were pinned to the ground by security guards and taken back to their cells.

Rigbys family said in a statement that the killers had received the right prison terms and that they were satisfied that justice has been served for Lee. The pair ran Rigby over with their car near his barracks in Woolwich on May 22, breaking his back. They then dragged the 25-year-olds body into the middle of the road.

In front of shocked bystanders, Adebolajo then attempted to decapitate him while Adebowale stabbed him repeatedly.

They were convicted of his murder in December, after a trial in which they described themselves as soldiers of Allah and said they carried out the murder because British soldiers were killing Muslims in the Middle East.

The men are both British citizens of Nigerian descent, who had converted to Islam.

Sweeney said the killing had been carried out in a way that would generate maximum media coverage, going far beyond what was needed to murder him.

Your sickening and pitiless conduct was in stark contrast to the compassion and bravery shown by the various women at the scene who tended to Lee Rigbys body and challenged what you had done and said, he continued.

Rigby had done absolutely nothing to deserve what you went on to do to him, he said, adding, You both gloried in what you had done. The judge had postponed their sentencing to await a ruling by the Court of Appeal on whether British whole-life sentences were compatible with European human rights law.

That ruling came last week, and decreed that the sentences were wholly compatible with the European Convention on Human Rights.

Rigbys killing shocked the country, not least because Adebolajo gave an impromptu press conference to bystanders afterwards.

In clips posted on the internet, he could be seen gripping a bloodied meat cleaver and knives, and apologizing that women had to witness the killing.

In a statement read out to the court before sentencing was passed, Rigbys widow Rebecca said that her son would grow up and see images of his dad that no son should ever have to endure. Dozens of protesters from the far-right British National Party and the English Defence League had gathered outside the court to demand the death penalty be restored. Police said three people were arrested.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/killers-of-british-soldier-rigby-jailed-for-life/article5730231.ece