~~ Ask Your Sikhi Related Questions To Gyani Sher Singh Ji (Trip To Toronto) ~

N30S1NGH

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh,

Excellent questions Neo Veerji. Look forward to the recordings.

Can you also ask about the composition of the 96 crore fauj? Who are the generals? What is the entrance criteria? Where is the shaheed sarovar? Whereabouts at Sachkhand Sri Hazur Sahib will they become 'visible' at the end of Kaljug?

Many thanks

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa WaheguruJiKiFateh
A few questions which I have:

1) What is Giani Ji's views on Chatka meat? I know he's Nihang but we have Shatti Parkar De Bhojan to eat, it's not the situation/time to consume Chatka?
2) Any story/experience he can share about him with Giani Thakur Singh?
3) How can you have Darshan of Guru Gobind Singh Ji & feel the presence i.e. do you have to do 51 Japji Sahibs as Sant Jarnail Singh Ji did on top of 5 Granthi, Nitnem etc.
4) Who was Sant Jarnail Singh Ji in his previous jeevan?

Can you ask him his two questions relating to Anand Karaj:

1, should inter religious marriages be allowed where by one person is Sikh while the other is not?

2. recently some Homosexuals are demanding they be allowed to disregard rehet maryadha by carrying out Anand Karaj ceremony and many western minded Sikhs are supporting them as we have seen on this forum. What is Giani Jee's rai on this.

Question : Can you ask him about the pehra around Hazur sahib, now only in sachkhand, and the authenticity of the story that it used to be alot bigger until mahapursh did ardaas? Ive heard various stories, but Giani ji should know as I believe he is close with Baba kulwant singh ji. (Apologies if i dont make sense(mobile))

plz tell daas more plz

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh,

Excellent questions Neo Veerji. Look forward to the recordings.

Can you also ask about the composition of the 96 crore fauj? Who are the generals? What is the entrance criteria? Where is the shaheed sarovar? Whereabouts at Sachkhand Sri Hazur Sahib will they become 'visible' at the end of Kaljug?

Many thanks

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

plz tell daas more

could he give a detailed explanation of just what happened between nihangs and sgpc during the time of the gurdwara reform movement and afterwards? i've also heard that sgpc tried to grab gurdwaras from non-nihang mahapurkhs. could he go into that?

did bhai kartar singh jhabbar have any role in any of this?

2. How should we deal with grooming gangs in the west and militant converting of people - particularly Islamists who target people- specifically girls.
Baliti Malokha chh, islam dai sharia vaddi apni larkhiya nuo target kardaie haan pyaar ch fasoundai haan pher convert kardaie haan? Sikh kaum nuo isda jawab kistra dena chahida?
3. How did Sikhs deal with extremism in the past? Should parchar be done to combat Islamic radicalism, if so, how do we maintain a Gurmat ground and still dissect the problem without "offending" people who follow the faith? Should we ignore the problem and let it be?
Puratan samai chh, sikh kaum kistra jawab dendi cc sharia islam daie propaganda daie? hun sikh kaum sharia islam nuo kistra handle karan? kistra ahna nuo jawab daeiya?

since these questions are going to be asked a question should also be asked on what should be done to combat hindu fanatics who say sikhi is just another branch of hinduism