Strict Action Will Be Taken Against Shameless Punjabi Actress

JSinghnz

ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦੀਆਂ ਤੁਕਾਂ ਸਰੀਰ 'ਤੇ ਉਕਰਾਉਣ 'ਤੇ ਸਖ਼ਤ ਕਾਰਵਾਈ ਹੋਵੇਗੀ-ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ, 13 ਜੂਨ (ਬਹੋੜੂ)-ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦੀਆਂ ਤੁਕਾਂ ਸਰੀਰ 'ਤੇ ਉਕਰਾਉਣ ਸਬੰਧੀ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖ਼ਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਸਕੱਤਰੇਤ ਵਿਖੇ ਸ਼ਿਕਾਇਤਾਂ ਪੁੱਜੀਆਂ ਹਨ। ਇਸ ਸਬੰਧੀ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਫਿਲਮਾਂ ਦੀ ਅਦਾਕਾਰਾ ਨੀਰੂ ਬਾਜਵਾ ਦੀ ਬਾਂਹ 'ਤੇ ਪਾਵਨ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦੀ ਤੁਕ ਅਤੇ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਉਕਰਾਉਣ ਬਾਰੇ ਸ਼ਿਕਾਇਤ ਵੀ ਮਿਲੀ ਹੈ। ਜੋ ਨੀਰੂ ਬਾਜਵਾ ਦੀ ਫੇਸਬੁੱਕ 'ਤੇ ਵੀ ਪਾਈ ਗਈ ਹੈ। ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਜਾਰੀ ਬਿਆਨ ਮੁਤਾਬਿਕ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖ਼ਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਵੀ ਫਿਲਮੀ ਅਦਾਕਾਰਾ ਮੰਦਿਰਾ ਬੇਦੀ ਅਤੇ ਹੋਰ ਕਈ ਵਿਅਕਤੀਆਂ ਅਤੇ ਫਿਲਮੀ ਸਿਤਾਰਿਆਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਅਜਿਹੀਆਂ ਸ਼ਿਕਾਇਤਾਂ ਪੁੱਜੀਆਂ ਸਨ। ਜਥੇ: ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਪਾਵਨ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦੀਆਂ ਤੁਕਾਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਸਰੀਰ 'ਤੇ ਉਕਰਾਉਣ ਨਾਲ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦੀ ਬੇਅਦਬੀ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ। ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਸਖ਼ਤ ਨੋਟਿਸ ਲੈਂਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਉਹ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਜੋ ਥੋੜੀ ਜਿਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਸਿੱਧੀ ਲੈਣ ਕਾਰਨ ਆਪਣੇ ਸਰੀਰ ਦੇ ਕਿਸੇ ਹਿੱਸੇ 'ਤੇ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦੀਆਂ ਤੁਕਾਂ ਜਾਂ ਧਾਰਮਿਕ ਚਿੰਨ੍ਹ ਉਕਰਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਉਹ ਬਾਜ ਆਉਣ ਨਹੀਂ ਤਾਂ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਖਿਲਾਫ਼ ਗੁਰ ਮਰਯਾਦਾ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਸਖ਼ਤ ਕਾਰਵਾਈ ਕੀਤੀ ਜਾਵੇਗੀ। ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਅੱਗੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਬਾਰੇ ਮਿਤੀ 17 ਜੂਨ ਨੂੰ ਪੰਜ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨ ਦੀ ਹੋ ਰਹੀ ਅਗਲੇਰੀ ਇਕੱਤਰਤਾ ਵਿਚ ਵੀ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਵਟਾਂਦਰਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਵੇਗਾ।

185666__ganua.jpg

http://beta.ajitjalandhar.com/news/20130614/1/185666.cms#185666

The truth is they should. But because of the politics behind it, it is unlikely it will happen. the police officers will say that we were ordered by the politicians to kill sikhs(which is true), then how would Sri Akal Takht Sahib go about doing this?

Remember that false police encounters in Panjab started by the instruction of badal, in the 1970s against the naxalites. so its pretty unlikely we would see anything happen on that. Neverthless Sri AkalTakht Sahib can still guide/order on religious/social issues that come up.

The truth is they should. But because of the politics behind it, it is unlikely it will happen. the police officers will say that we were ordered by the politicians to kill sikhs(which is true), then how would Sri Akal Takht Sahib go about doing this?Remember that false police encounters in Panjab started by the instruction of badal, in the 1970s against the naxalites. so its pretty unlikely we would see anything happen on that. Neverthless Sri AkalTakht Sahib can still guide/order on religious/social issues that come up.

The only crime I see with the Jathedar is his lack of action and the fact that he is a puppet. Other than that they haven't passed any bad decisions to th best of my knowledge.

If they did that it would be inconvenient for Badal b/c it would mobilize people to take back their institutions. It's much easier for the panth to overlook inaction and praise a few calculated "good actions".

Some will disagree but I'm pretty firm in this lol

They can issue all the Hukams they want. Actually issuing Hukams has worked in the favor of the puppets master because they do not explain why the Hukam was issued. The Sikhs around the world get frustrated and completely ignore what Sri Akal Takht Sahib says. So it works in the favor of the Sant followers and their Babas.

A concrete explanation must be given with the Hukams, instead of just saying it is beadbi. It will set the Sant followers and their Babas straight. Remember there are enemies from within (Jackals).....they seem to be doing the greater good, but in reality their actions and decisions split the Khalsa Panth even more. Never back such political movements of any organization.

Nirmat is the way to win over the sangat.

They can issue all the Hukams they want. Actually issuing Hukams has worked in the favor of the puppets master because they do not explain why the Hukam was issued. The Sikhs around the world get frustrated and completely ignore what Sri Akal Takht Sahib says. So it works in the favor of the Sant followers and their Babas.

A concrete explanation must be given with the Hukams, instead of just saying it is beadbi. It will set the Sant followers and their Babas straight. Remember there are enemies from within (Jackals).....they seem to be doing the greater good, but in reality their actions and decisions split the Khalsa Panth even more. Never back such political movements of any organization.

Nirmat is the way to win over the sangat.

Well said bro

I first came across with tattos of ikongkar when i was 10 on many mature/elderly amritdhari sikhs and parcharikhs in india and recently also saw on gyani sher singh ji ambala, I think jatheadar needs to address ikongkar tatto among practicing sikhs within khalsa panth as well, what better way is to lead by example.

I also think burning berdh guru sahib saroops alive in agan bhet* are far more severe, maha beadhi atrocities any sikh could commit (based on living guru status) against gurbani and sri guru granth sahib ji, regardless of their intentions, they should come clean before favoring one what could be perceived as maha beadhi. If you are against beadhi, be against all forms of beadhi not just one, everyone should put their what sant said so (be it sant jarnail singh ji or whoever) or what their group said so aside and focus on guru maharaj saroop , if you are for burning beerd guru sahib(living jot) alive than lets see when tables are turned- sign a waiver- let your next of kin burn you alive when you are old..lets see how you feel to be burned alive...some of hypocrites people won't sign any waivers, because they rather see guru sahib saroop (who is alive never gets born, die or be old) being burned alive than themselves..utter shame, mockery of any anakh, utter maha beadhi, utter travesty, utter atrocities done against guru sahib by sikhs themselves then these same hypocrites talking about saving a honor of guru sahib against tatto of gurbani on hand or arm, on one hand these same people would take part in even send invitations of guru sahib saroop being burned alive - agen bhet all for sake of following group policies over guru sahib and on other hand they would be up in arms when there is a tatto of gurbani..i let sangat decide..!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder Gyani Thakur Singh jee said that a time will come when Shaheedi Faujjaan will take away all saroops, pothi sahibs, and probably even gutke sahibs.

I first came across with tattos of ikongkar when i was 10 on many mature/elderly amritdhari sikhs and parcharikhs in india and recently also saw on gyani sher singh ji ambala, I think jatheadar needs to address ikongkar tatto among practicing sikhs within khalsa panth as well, what better way is to lead by example.

I also think burning berdh guru sahib saroops alive in agan bhet* are far more severe, maha beadhi atrocities any sikh could commit (based on living guru status) against gurbani and sri guru granth sahib ji, regardless of their intentions, they should come clean before favoring one what could be perceived as maha beadhi. If you are against beadhi, be against all forms of beadhi not just one, everyone should put their what sant said so (be it sant jarnail singh ji or whoever) or what their group said so aside and focus on guru maharaj saroop , if you are for burning beerd guru sahib(living jot) alive than lets see when tables are turned- sign a waiver- let your next of kin burn you alive when you are old..lets see how you feel to be burned alive...some of hypocrites people won't sign any waivers, because they rather see guru sahib saroop (who is alive never gets born, die or be old) being burned alive than themselves..utter shame, mockery of any anakh, utter maha beadhi, utter travesty, utter atrocities done against guru sahib by sikhs themselves then these same hypocrites talking about saving a honor of guru sahib against tatto of gurbani on hand or arm, on one hand these same people would take part in even send invitations of guru sahib saroop being burned alive - agen bhet all for sake of following group policies over guru sahib and on other hand they would be up in arms when there is a tatto of gurbani..i let sangat decide..!!!!!!!!!!

That really is bad for them to do this maha beadbi and pretend to be Sikhs. We wouldn't burn our parents like u said bro.

But Neeru Bajwa is no Gyani Sher Singh! Maybe in Nihang Maryada its totally ok as its totally different from Akal Takht Rehit Maryada.