Sad State Of Affairs In Punjab

JSinghnz

Whenever there is a fight between sikhs and nonsikhs, the nonsikhs try to attack on the head I.e turban of sikhs because they know if they will atrack ttheir turban it would be the biggest insult for them. To provoke them

Offcourse in fights people do that which can hurt otherone externally and internally.

I have to say that the other guy looks like the typical born into sikh family and cuts his hair person. So maybe he's a sikh too (wouldn't surprise me one bit since many of our own people don't respect dastaar. Just pick a youtube video of a fight in a gurudwara if you need an example).

Anyways need info on the event.

I have to say that the other guy looks like the typical born into sikh family and cuts his hair person. So maybe he's a sikh too (wouldn't surprise me one bit since many of our own people don't respect dastaar. Just pick a youtube video of a fight in a gurudwara if you need an example).

Anyways need info on the event.

What's changed in the monah mentality for them to touch Singh's turbans in such a disgusting manner? It was never like this previously.

What's changed in the monah mentality for them to touch Singh's turbans in such a disgusting manner? It was never like this previously.

It was never like this previously because Sikhs who tied a turban themselves had the utmost respect for it. Can't say the same now.

Imho it's really simple; if Sikhi is strong in a place, the people regardless of background will respect the articles associated with it.

It was never like this previously because Sikhs who tied a turban themselves had the utmost respect for it. Can't say the same now.

Imho it's really simple; if Sikhi is strong in a place, the people regardless of background will respect the articles associated with it.

It's so infuriating. Look at the picture at the top of the page. I'm guessing the lady is Singh's wife and she's clearly very distressed. Lord knows what the little kid is thinking. Yet the mona is completely taking liberties with the Singh. Why doesn't the Singh put the flipping kid down and smash the other guy in the face? What's he waiting for?