Babas In Paris (N**** In Paris Parody) Lol

Singh559

Lol I don't think these guys even listen to what you'd call "kaaleyan de gaane". They know their audience, if you took a basic speech class in Uni one of the most important concepts is to know your audience and cater your message to the audience without sacrificing the content. They know a lot of youth will like the beat and will also listen to it.

Exactly, Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji wear Muslims clothing while going to Mecca, not cuz it looked cool or it was in fashion. Satguru also spoke there language and today we have Sikhs interpreting Gurbani as Satguru supported their actions. It was a way to develop a connection with them and then teach the correct way.

Exactly, Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji wear Muslims clothing while going to Mecca, not cuz it looked cool or it was in fashion. Satguru also spoke there language and today we have Sikhs interpreting Gurbani as Satguru supported their actions. It was a way to develop a connection with them and then teach the correct way.

True that, good way to put it

Lol I don't think these guys even listen to what you'd call "kaaleyan de gaane". They know their audience, if you took a basic speech class in Uni one of the most important concepts is to know your audience and cater your message to the audience without sacrificing the content. They know a lot of youth will like the beat and will also listen to it.

I think punjab has more severe problem of deras/babas than here. I didn't came across with dera/babas problem here not saying it does not exist but lot less than back home for sure. Anyway, I love to see punjabi version of this lyrics ..i think it be amazing..!!...can you ask them to sing in punjabi?

Can you imagine Satguru going to the Yogis and then mimicking their yoga postures..............LOL.........it surely will get there attention, just as Satguru throw the water in the opposite direction to get the Ancestor worshipers attention.

Satguru was for real he was never trippin on the syrup or the ice. :biggrin2:

Can you imagine Satguru going to the Yogis and then mimicking their yoga postures..............LOL.........it surely will get there attention, just as Satguru throw the water in the opposite direction to get the Ancestor worshipers attention.

Satguru was for real he was never trippin on the syrup or the ice. :biggrin2:

Hahaha

@n30 Babbu Mann already did that lol there's not a punjabi out there who hasn't heard his song.

Most people in Punjab are "teeeht" in their views lol

It be nice for them to sing in punjabi with same passion like they are singing like black yo yos for sure..more hits..more awareness after all message is more important...they are lot more punjabis here which bought their baba belief from back home who can't understand way its sung