Babas In Paris (N**** In Paris Parody) Lol

Singh559

Taran veer great post..I totally agree with your observations.

Here is my view of going to real sants- there is a bit of danger of chelas wrapping their around real sant personality worship as well instead of looking at the real essence of bhramgyani/bhramgyan and jot of non dual ikongkar

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/70296-going-to-sants/?p=568849

Thats a excellent news, now youths abroad have no choice than to go to bhindran kalan and learn the vidya instead of acting like black yo yos...but even if they do go, they may not last very long as they won't leave their one dimensional thinking behind, they probably pick on something small on birdh gyani mohan singh ji and wrap their head around it like how come they not wearing 1 foot kirpan or not wearing outside or have small nala in the kachera or how come gyani mohan singh ji kicked sant kartar singh ji bhindranwale out to mehta..some singhs from toronto went to gyani mohan singh ji bhindranwale just to find out if they keep sarbloh bibek, once they found out they starting using them as token but when it came to learning vidya from them, they all went away..you will still find them using them as token to push their sarbloh bibek agenda but when it comes learning vidya..no one wants to commit to it, as it will break their pre conceived mindset, one dimensional thinking, wrapped up mindset...

Thats a excellent news, now youths abroad have no choice than to go to bhindran kalan and learn the vidya instead of acting like black yo yos...but even if they do go, they may not last very long as they won't leave their one dimensional thinking behind, they probably pick on something small on birdh gyani mohan singh ji and wrap their head around it like how come they not wearing 1 foot kirpan or not wearing outside or have small nala in the kachera or how come gyani mohan singh ji kicked sant kartar singh ji bhindranwale out to mehta..some singhs from toronto went to gyani mohan singh ji bhindranwale just to find out if they keep sarbloh bibek, once they found out they starting using them as token but when it came to learning vidya from them, they all went away..you will still find them using them as token to push their sarbloh bibek agenda but when it comes learning vidya..no one wants to commit to it, as it will break their pre conceived mindset, one dimensional thinking, wrapped up mindset...

I was lucky enough to have the Darshan of sant gyani mohan Singh...He was still looking as if he was 80 instead of looking 98 which is his actual age.He spoke less and when he did you can tell they were really deep words...I would have learnt vidiya there but I was already studying at a nihang taksal near Moga.We had only five minute Darshan of baba ji because he was going to rest for a bit.Bhindran was really really peacful.The only other place that was peacful like bhindran was bhucho dera roomi vale.

I was lucky enough to have the Darshan of sant gyani mohan Singh...He was still looking as if he was 80 instead of looking 98 which is his actual age.He spoke less and when he did you can tell they were really deep words...I would have learnt vidiya there but I was already studying at a nihang taksal near Moga.We had only five minute Darshan of baba ji because he was going to rest for a bit.Bhindran was really really peacful.The only other place that was peacful like bhindran was bhucho dera roomi vale.

Thats great bro, off course i totally concur bhindran dera is peaceful thats where the real vidya resides , mehta dera couldn't keep up the full vidya as understandably because of the dharam yudh situation and also after baba thakur singh ji went sachkhand mehta dera got divided into further factions/deras as over zealous chelas couldn't control themselves endorsing their leaders and started their hostile flame wars.

21st century reality of deravad and over zealous chelas deravadis super imposing themselves on rest of panth..who gives a flying kite about their tribal issues and cross tribal bickering? keep fighting within own dera backyard..don't bring into it in rest of panth..no one gives two hoots about if baba amrik singh is jathedar or baba harnam singh or bhai ram singh jathedar as one does not take their jathedari with them after they die nor no one gives two hoots about sant ji being shaheed or alive as sant ji himself said follow guru's teaching not follow me also gurmat kudrat bhagti life is way more beautiful than these tribal issues....as they say frog living in well has no idea how beautiful god's creation is in outside world, frog only perceives well as its world and reduce world to mere small well.