Babas In Paris (N**** In Paris Parody) Lol

Singh559

Here is a True GGG, who knows how to drop it down all of us hoodrats. He str8 from the hood n representing da illest of da illest. Tune into this killa stuff and watch a bomb be dropp'd on the knocked up quarter pounder Babas

Love it going to listen to it again. I have a bad memory lol

Giani mohan singh ji bhindranwale is true vidya gurmat martand shame youths abroad couldn't take bhram vidya from them as they are more concerned about wearing black hoodies, talk like blacks and discussion about sant jarnail singh ji being shahid or not than leaning gurmukhi, learning bhram vidya very purpose of taksal.

Giani mohan singh ji bhindranwale is true vidya gurmat martand shame youths abroad couldn't take bhram vidya from them as they are more concerned about wearing black hoodies, talk like blacks and sant jarnail singh ji being shahid or not than leaning gurmukhi, learning bhram vidya very purpose of taksal.

What's the point in insulting and judging youth. People go through phases. I agree with your sentiments but to mock them isn't right either.

Just sharing personal experience and concern.. last week went to taksali singh house with gyani sher singh ji... Host was saying no one is willing to learn bhram vidya anymore. Taksal in punjab are even offering the course in English and punjabi both.

Just sharing personal experience and concern.. last week went to taksali singh house with gyani sher singh ji... Host was saying no one is willing to learn bhram vidya anymore. Taksal in punjab are even offering the course in English and punjabi both.

Whose house did you go to?

Nice video, very nice graphics, good lyrics as well but don't like the way its sung, whats the new trend of singhs talking/acting like black yo yo like tupac gangasters? yo yo? singh bling bling....they themselves seem to have identity crisis..if they are rasta sure i can understand somewhat but even rasta are not that hyper..they have good soothing music and songs...keep it real guys ..way its sung seem like they are trying to be cool effected by black culture syndrome..I have no problem with black culture promoted, cherished by black themselves but by sikhs seems bit out of place especially when it has no ancestory link....seems like they are just trying to fit or act cool:

Anyway here is the real deal- Ik baba nanak si by Babbu Mann

N30 ji you are absolutely right, apne think it is cool to be like black, i grew up around black people and descent blacks do not behave like these yo yo types and do not like them either, they are very respectful and friendly people, these singers are only out to make money, the reason for this is that

A, The parcharks have been making it clear that a lot of these singer are to blame for this punjabi/glassy culture.

B, The pakhandis have caused this situation and now decent Gianis are being look at in a negative way.

C, A lot of Gurdwara pardans/committees have also ripped of sangat money for there own benefits over the years.

Best not to follow any baba, but research for yourself , pray and keep sangat of other ordinary/friendly sikhs,

Keep away from the high flyers if you understand my meaning.

We have some excellent parcharks in the panth like Giani Sher Singh ji and Bhai Sahib Bhai Pinderpal Singh JI :biggrin2: .