Should Amrit Dharis Work Inshops Whihcsell Alcahol ?

Guest l.singh

I don't really agree with the comments on this.

If you were to get a part time job in say Tescos, you'd be selling meat and alcohol.

You aren't actually consuming these so whats the harm?

If you live in the western world and want a part time Un-skilled job, you really have no choice in this matter.

I think its a little naive to say sit at home unemployed just because you refuse to scan a bottle or stack some bottles on a shelf.

I know if you won't do it, somebody else will do it. But it won't add to your karams at least and you won't have to pay for it. E.g. after buying from you, somebody gets drunk and runs into a car ???? Would you be able to forgive yourself? If he dies by getting it from someone else, at least you won't have the guilt on your mind.

I think adding to your karams is the wrong mentality, instead think of adding your value to it you are a talwaar where do you want to strike?

meat ni khana,

My gurus, and my ancestors ate meat; I will too.

its ok for a new person to continue drinking alcohol (correct spelling please note for future) according to your previous post , so acceptable because it may frighten them away from being a sikh, but it is wrong for this person (op) to sell it , but now you are not saying it is acceptable for either of them, i am lost,can not take your comments seriously. :stupidme:

I haven't seen relevant posts, but it's ok to treat someone with love and carry them along path, and help guru ji instills this in you. Going around yelling doesn't do anything, words are not weapons.

I don't really agree with the comments on this.

If you were to get a part time job in say Tescos, you'd be selling meat and alcohol.

You aren't actually consuming these so whats the harm?

If you live in the western world and want a part time Un-skilled job, you really have no choice in this matter.

I think its a little naive to say sit at home unemployed just because you refuse to scan a bottle or stack some bottles on a shelf.

I agree, you won't change it by working there or not working. There is something to be said about not touching it period, but we live in different times and we need to do what needs to be done for this:

Khalistan.jpg

edit - Sorry wrong pic: earth-is-singing-like-a-whale-says-nasa- :D Can't find map of universe. :D :D

My gurus, and my ancestors ate meat; I will too.

Which Gurus and when did they eat meat , kindly let us know and what are your sources ?, and were you told it was ok to eat meat when and if you have taken amrit by the panj pyare.

lets not turn this into yet another can we cant we eat meat

end of the day we live in a capitalist western democracy rather then be unemployed i suggest you contribute to the economy -then maybe you can outweigh the potential disadvantage of touching drink with using the payment to help charity), end of the day we dont tell bankers to stop banking on this forum even when there money is earnt unethically ehmi crying about nothing

if you cant find another job its fine, try not to but its nothing to worry about!

lets not turn this into yet another can we cant we eat meat

end of the day we live in a capitalist western democracy rather then be unemployed i suggest you contribute to the economy -then maybe you can outweigh the potential disadvantage of touching drink with using the payment to help charity), end of the day we dont tell bankers to stop banking on this forum even when there money is earnt unethically ehmi crying about nothing

if you cant find another job its fine, try not to but its nothing to worry about!

Dont know what you are going on about, contributing to the economy being unemployed etc.

@mal it really is an easy concept to understand, ive said its better to contribute to the economy then take out of it.do you disagree?

Ive also said that using the "its against my religion to stack meat/alchohol" argument doesnt work when bankers are immorally/unethically (so against sikhi) earning their money (yet that is deemed as acceptable). again do you disagree?

never did i say you cant ask a question, the crying was aimed at the posters above who have turned a simple question into their own meat/no meat agenda

p.s your right im not a "mod" im impressed with your investigative skills in finding that out!

Hope that cleared up you confusion