Current Trouble In Punjab

ISingh, before being in a place to comment on issues you have to research about it.

http://www.punjaboutlook.com/19-lovely-professional-university-students-of-african-origin-arrested/

"The police arrested 19 African students of Lovely Professional University for indulging into rioting and theft at a public place. " - 15 June 2013

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-06-17/india/40026536_1_police-station-police-officials-yannick-nizhanga

JALANDHAR: Nineteen students from different African countries studying at Lovely Professional University in Jalandhar were booked by police for theft, rioting and causing hurt, following high drama for around four hours, during which police had a tough time controlling them.

The accused allegedly had a scuffle with a youth from Himachal Pradesh on Saturday and later with a photo journalist. They also reportedly snatched their bag and camera respectively, which were later recovered by police from the accused.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/sudan-condoles-mizo-students-killing/787948/

Sudan has condoled the death of a 22-year-old Mizo youth who was beaten to death allegedly by three African students of a private university in Punjab during a football match last month.

Great boost to Punjabs economy according to ISingh :) Wrong is wrong, stop being so politically correct that you ruin your own Qaum.

1. Look up on google before crying about 'racism'. If you ever been to Punjab or follow news you would know what these students been doing. They killed a Mizo student, last month robbed someone (reported, dozen cases go unreported), resisted arrest from police for hours and snatched cameras from media persons, its caught on tape go look it up. We don't need more gandh in Punjab.
No one is racist against Africans here, but the students at Lovely Uni are definitely doing more bad than good for Punjab. Our people go and work hard in Africa and they employ them people, they don't go there to rob and kill so stop comparing. Funny how you turned it into a race issue when no one talks of 'racial things'.
2. Sikhs are not Hindus but sided with them in 1947, get your share from them. Asking Pak area for Khalistan is a ploy of the Indian Govt to lessen the support Khalistanis get from Pakis (not that I care).

Bro i did not accuse u of being racist but yeah i definitely do believe we are getting caught up in sensationalist racist media hype. I totally condemn the Arab Muslims from Sudan killing the innocent Mizoram student for being a kaffir. These Muslims that murdered the innocent student from Mizoram deserve to get the death penalty for it. I don't think Indian courts are known for leniency and I don't think the Indian prison guards will treat these Arab Muslim murderers from Sudan kindly.

But let's say if there's one murderer out of 10,000 foreign students in Punjab who all pay at least 5 lakhs a year on their university courses. That's a minimum of 50,000 lakhs of revenue coming into the Punjab economy and which in turn makes those universities more financially viable for our own Sikh graduates to graduate from.

So economically there's no argument - the African students benefit the Punjab economy and on the whole are law abiding.

If a small minority such as these two Arab Muslim murderers are not then Punjab Police and prison system are there to soon straighten out the odd person.

The whole media reporting, however, is clearly racist in its overtones. And its trying to copy how Punjabi Muslims and Saudi Arabians think of and treat blacks. Sikhs are not racist by definition, as we recognise all humanity as one, so we should be extra careful not to get swept away in alarmist reporting and sensationalism which is now sinking to the depths of accusing African students who come to Punjab to get an education (and boost our economy in the process) of being participants in a new Genocide of the Sikh Qaum by making animal noises in the night ... and then when Sikhs go and out and investigate ... these African death squads go out and exterminate them ... LOL ... seriously bro this stuff is too ludicrous to be believable!

Wrong is wrong, stop being so politically correct that you ruin your own Qaum.

Bro i agree with u - wrong is indeed wrong. Sikhs suffer brutality from the Indian courts and prison system for no reason, so I have no doubt that any isolated examples of troublemakers like the Arab Muslim murderers will get their dues either by the death penalty which they deserve or a life sentence rotting in prisons just like how many innocent Sikh political prisoners have done. I don't believe in political correctness. What's wrong action or wrong beliefs we have to condemn rather than ignorantly saying that ideologies that support slavery, pedophilia, racism, discrimination and hatred of women are in any way equal to Sikhi because they simply are not.

As for the the areas of Punjab, currently in Pakistan, out of which Sikhs were ethnically cleansed and exterminated out of, I think that says it all about where the future is headed. Now that we're ethnically cleansed out of Pakistan some Sikhs feel we have no right to live freely under Khalsa Raj on the Pakistan side of the border. The inevitable consequence of such an attitude is that the GOI will try make us a minority on the Indian side too so that we surrender all rights on the side where our population is more. In Doaba we've already been turned into a minority and hence why the main target area for Christian and Muslim missionaries is around Majha and Malwa areas.

Brother, agreed that there is some benefit but its not just 3 persons killing an Indian student (could've been Sikh too). What about the 19 arrested this year? We just need to be more strict about whom we let in.

Other states in India have laws such as:

* Anti conversion law (atleast 5 states have it) and strict action against missionaries
* Outsiders can't buy land.

But in our own Punjab Christians are going crazy converting our brothers and sisters and Bhaiyye/Gujjar Muslims are buying huge lands...

What is being done now in Punjab is a very sinister move, we have to wake up before we end up being a tiny minority of less than 40%. I am pretty certain that the Christian and Muslim population combined has reached somewhat near 10% (compared to 3-4% a decade earlier).

^^^ True SikhKosh Veerji i think me and u are on exactly the same page about the threats that face our Qaum. As Unity within the Panth is part of the solution and fundamental if we are going to fightback against our enemies' attempts to eradicate us. Up until the 90's the Genocide was open and in our face. Now it's switched to more silent methods of flooding Punjab with drugs, alcohol, abortion clinincs, dera's and the funding of Abrahamic religions which openly promote slavery and discrimination as well as the abuse of pre-pubescent girls. In each case, fraudsters from what we mistakenly reagrd as "our" community profit (today's new age KP Gills) =smugglers, dealers, corrupt police, corrupt abortion doctors, brewers, pub owners, dera pakhandi's, biraderi golak controllers + those that convert for financial reward.

In relation to the 19 soccer players, in all fairness I think this was in reaction to the innocent African student who got beaten into a comatose state. Then Punjab police slapped charges on the whole team. But make no doubt about - no Sikh can support any criminal for politically correct reasons. That's why slaveowners and pedophiles like Prophet Muhammad have got to be exposed repeatedly to ram the message home to people who thought that all religions are equally for the welfare of mankind. The Christians and Muslims have killed hundreds of millions of innocent people and slaughtered billions of animals and yet there are too many Sikhs who think all beliefs whether Nazi or racist or Hindu or Muslim or Christian are just the same as Sikhi. And when our own people believe this no wonder they convert or marry out.

You're totally right SikhKosh Veerji that our enemies want to push our population below 50% in Punjab so i think the key is all of us ordinary Sangat working together as a united front as our enemies are keen to divide us ... (whilst respecting differences of opinion that all of us may have from time to time on various side issues).

because its not their share Lahore was where guru nanak dev ji was born. It was also the capital of our empire, Pakistanis have stole it, it belongs to us.

Indians stole our gurudwaras and their lands in 84. Lets get that back first and move onto Pakistan than. Amritsar too was our joint capital, same Amritsar where the armies of the country we live in raped our women and burnt our maharaj.

Jatha Shaheedan had a similar post as well. They mentioned one particular incident. Seems theres a media blackout on the thing. Ask in Punjab what the ground situation really is, other than that can we trust the same Dal Khalsa UK who are in with Tiger Jatha, the love child of Raagi Darshan Singh?????

Oh Singho and Singhnian....who are your friends and who are your enemies ?

Who are those which wish to cause you harm and who are those that are innocent bystanders ?

Sikhs = learners = scholars = seekers of truth = scholars of everything (sociology, history, geography ....everything)

So let us Sikhs (scholars) cast our minds back on recent history .......Well now, lets start with the black African student that was beaten to a bloody pulp by ra ich kid spoit brat Punjabi youth with high connections in the Punjab administration. IUts a well publicised event... He's still in a coma several months later! The Punjabi that racistly sent this innocent balck man into a coma is still driving around with police protection still freely acting like a raggamuffin.

Fast forward several months and another story hits the news. ..Another rich kid 'Punjabi' with racist views steps out of his rich car and insults innocent black african students. His rich kid insults have no substance so he revokes to the lowest commmon dedominator....racism. Uncle ji's from Mississauga and Wolverhampton have been going 'home' for so long souting their racism against blacks back home that their audience in Punjab has started to believe it as gospel. Rich kid plays on racism so says the black is a thief. Punjab police come and take the side of the rich kid. The humans (black sfrican students in Punjab) say enough is enough so they beat those disgusting bloody corrupt Punjabi cops to a pulp.

So......fast forward a few months......Who's side are you on Singho ? Are you on the side of the Punjab police that shoot us in the back whilst we're reciting naam simran (and the state govt that controls them) or are a seeker of the truth?

There are terrible horrible things being done to Sikhs each and every day in the land called India. I'll be damned if I ever ignore thier inhuman actions and believe their racist lies about wonderfull central african students.

Shame on you 'Dal Khalsa'. Shame on you. And I say that as the most die hard khalistani you could ever hope to meet. Shame on you. How stupid do you think we are that e'd fall for it ?

Yes.....Sikhs are being discriminated against in 'India'. Yes....Sikhs are being killed at an astonishing rate. But...dal khalsa....you do a disservice to all of us by pinning the blame on the 'black man'. Shame on you dal khalsa. Shame on you.

I don't think you live around black people..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_OYvEGBLyg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-K5FbK00uA

How much do you think conspiracy it is to have random people say it is true, and have interviews?

Again, as much as people think it's racism if you see a muslim hiding something under his vest and you tackle him chances are it's a bomb.

Discrimination?? How bout you tell ur fams to stop doing that then.

It's racism if you mis-trust a 'black' sikh, it's smartness if you realize that black people are thugs and thieves out here.

The jails are packed with them, and they try to act hard here until a Punjabi breaks their nose with a cricket bat.

---

Racism is a sad joke, and similar to the victim card played by muslims.

The system is broken, and white cops are given medal for killling black men, etc. that is true and we must fight it.

At the same time, the entire black culture is degenerate, think about how much our last name Singh or Kaur means to us.

Black people are given their malaks name, think about what kind of position a people like that are in.

Just as much as you have compassion for a wild animal, but you defend yourself against it same here.

---

Idk about the african students in Punjab, but I can tell you from here that the Africans coming over are worse scum than the 'canadian'/carib blacks and second only to jews and bramins.

So please dust those talks off, this is a tight moderated board so I may get banned for saying what I'm saying, but you reaaly don't know.

Most of the drug dealers smuggling stuff in are nigerian ask police from Mumbhai and Delhi (coke, mantrax or w.e it called, etc. i.e anything but opium and alcohol).

You have to wake up, there's a reason blacks and muslims are considered a drain on the world, and why blacks are becoming muslims heavily in the USA/Europe.

I don't think you live around black people..

Bro I'm not LegalSingh but I personally do + my black friends are great people who respect Sikhi.

They are much better than our so-called Punjabi Muslim brothers that are proud of the 1947 Genocide of Sikhs.

How much do you think conspiracy it is to have random people say it is true, and have interviews?

Granted, claims of murder of innocent Sikhs always do need investigation.

Again, as much as people think it's racism if you see a muslim hiding something under his vest and you tackle him chances are it's a bomb.

Granted, even ex-Muslims like Ali Sina have analysed terrorism statistics and agreed http://www.faithfreedom.org/challenge.htm

It's racism if you mis-trust a 'black' sikh,

Agreed

it's smartness if you realize that (a MINORITY of) black people are thugs and thieves out here.

Bro, I think u missed out "a minority of" in the above sentence.

The jails are packed with them,

The effects of hundreds of years of Christian and Muslim slavery and genocide of Africans have that effect on people.

Not that i'm excusing individual crimes (which should be punished) and cannot be excused particularly if of a violent nature.

At the same time, the entire black culture is degenerate, think about how much our last name Singh or Kaur means to us.

Gangster rap culture does not represent African culture (it was created by white record label execs to increase sales to white consumers) ... any more than drugs+alcohol represent "our" culture as Sikhi opposes both (but the top of the chain drug dealers from Lahore and New Delhi falsely present it as "our" culture and infiltrate music like that into our community)

Black people are given their malaks name, think about what kind of position a people like that are in.

Agreed. For Sikhs, when we keep any other name than Singh or Kaur we are falling culturally in a similar way too.

You have to wake up, there's a reason blacks and muslims are considered a drain on the world,

Neither the majority of honest blacks or decent ordinary Muslims are a drain on the world.

Only a minority of criminals and the significan male minority of Muslim terrorists with faith in the Quran can be considered so.

and why blacks are becoming muslims heavily in the USA/Europe.

This is because the Muslims hide the fact that Prophet Muhammad owned multiple black slaves and thought of the slaves he bought and sold as inferior whilst Sikhs don't bother to explain that Sikhi opposes slavery and considers all humanity as equals.