No Other Religion Leads To God

SikhKosh

Gurmat idealogy is fastest way to meet or merge with God thats partial journey for a sikh already covered/partial grace is already given in form of updesh of meeting vahiguroo as its given in gurbani in very simple manner

Implying that other religions show the way to Waheguru.

Yes we have more efficent tools at our disposals as aids compare to others

Implying others have tools that can show the way to Waheguru

Now question regarding other religious/other spiritual school of thoughts if they offer same reality. According to my research and speaking to multiple mahapursh and listen to kathas of mahapursh- Yes they do, but its not fastest like gurmat, gurmat is eagle marg, where as others are slow marg have lots of karam kaand before estroric gyan layer of dharam comes where reality-bhagti/gyan of meeting allah/vahiguroo/god/prameshvar is mentioned.

This is where he comes out and explicitly says that other religions show the path to Waheguru. Anyone that read his post and call themselves the new aged thinkers should have alarm bells ringing off. Have not the Sikhs been deprived of their religion because we always had some Mahapursh or Babas that made claims without providing proof from Satguru. Infact the urban Sikhs should not be liking his post, but asking for clear concise evidence for his claims. If you like his post then you have blind faith in a person and every time you accused another Sikh of having blind faith in some Baba and called them stupid has come to bite you where the sun don't shine. Gurbani is the proof you should be asking for and not sitting back nodding your head because someone wrote something that agrees with your line of thinking.

Before doing a hard trick a magician has to put some other smaller tricks in to distract the human mind. They need to get the mind into that aaawwwww stage, where they are 50% brain dead. They slowly reveal parts of the grand finale but can't do a 180 at the beginning. Too many people are alert and the brain is thinking logically and will be asking critical questions very quickly. Sikhs who read Gurbani are naturally critical thinkers and don't fall into these traps. If someone tells you that Satguru in his 10th form got the Gita translated, then become a critical thinker. Don't automatically accept or assume that Satguru saw the Gita as another way to Vaheguru. If you make such an assumption or accept such nonsense, then what do you make of Satguru's Hukam. The Hukam that says study other religious scriptures, but only have faith in Gurbani.

Present Gurbani that says other religions provide a path to Vaheguru and I am willing to say I made a mistake and I am very sorry.

Page 994, Line 19
ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਛੋਡਿ ਦੂਜੈ ਲਗੇ ਕਿਆ ਕਰਨਿ ਅਗੈ ਜਾਇ ॥
सतिगुरु छोडि दूजै लगे किआ करनि अगै जाइ ॥
Saṯgur cẖẖod ḏūjai lage ki▫ā karan agai jā▫e.
Those who forsake the True Guru, and attach themselves to duality - what will they do when they go to the world hereafter?
Guru Amar Das

What do you think happens to those without the satguru then?

ਆਸਾ ॥ Aasaa:

ਹਮ ਮਸਕੀਨ ਖੁਦਾਈ ਬੰਦੇ ਤੁਮ ਰਾਜਸੁ ਮਨਿ ਭਾਵੈ ॥

I am Your humble servant, Lord; Your Praises are pleasing to my mind.

ਅਲਹ ਅਵਲਿ ਦੀਨ ਕੋ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਜੋਰੁ ਨਹੀ ਫੁਰਮਾਵੈ ॥੧॥

The Lord, the Primal Being, the Master of the poor, does not ordain that they should be oppressed. ||1||

ਕਾਜੀ ਬੋਲਿਆ ਬਨਿ ਨਹੀ ਆਵੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

O Qazi, it is not right to speak before Him. ||1||Pause||

ਰੋਜਾ ਧਰੈ ਨਿਵਾਜ ਗੁਜਾਰੈ ਕਲਮਾ ਭਿਸਤਿ ਨ ਹੋਈ ॥

Keeping your fasts, reciting your prayers, and reading the Kalma, the Islamic creed, shall not take you to paradise.

ਸਤਰਿ ਕਾਬਾ ਘਟ ਹੀ ਭੀਤਰਿ ਜੇ ਕਰਿ ਜਾਨੈ ਕੋਈ ॥੨॥

The Temple of Mecca is hidden within your mind, if you only knew it. ||2||

ਨਿਵਾਜ ਸੋਈ ਜੋ ਨਿਆਉ ਬਿਚਾਰੈ ਕਲਮਾ ਅਕਲਹਿ ਜਾਨੈ ॥

That should be your prayer, to administer justice. Let your Kalma be the knowledge of the unknowable Lord.

ਪਾਚਹੁ ਮੁਸਿ ਮੁਸਲਾ ਬਿਛਾਵੈ ਤਬ ਤਉ ਦੀਨੁ ਪਛਾਨੈ ॥੩॥

Spread your prayer mat by conquering your five desires, and you shall recognize the true religion. ||3||

ਖਸਮੁ ਪਛਾਨਿ ਤਰਸ ਕਰਿ ਜੀਅ ਮਹਿ ਮਾਰਿ ਮਣੀ ਕਰਿ ਫੀਕੀ ॥

Recognize Your Lord and Master, and fear Him within your heart; conquer your egotism, and make it worthless.

ਆਪੁ ਜਨਾਇ ਅਵਰ ਕਉ ਜਾਨੈ ਤਬ ਹੋਇ ਭਿਸਤ ਸਰੀਕੀ ॥੪॥

As you see yourself, see others as well; only then will you become a partner in heaven. ||4||

ਮਾਟੀ ਏਕ ਭੇਖ ਧਰਿ ਨਾਨਾ ਤਾ ਮਹਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥

The clay is one, but it has taken many forms; I recognize the One Lord within them all.

ਕਹੈ ਕਬੀਰਾ ਭਿਸਤ ਛੋਡਿ ਕਰਿ ਦੋਜਕ ਸਿਉ ਮਨੁ ਮਾਨਾ ॥੫॥੪॥੧੭॥

Says Kabeer, I have abandoned paradise, and reconciled my mind to hell. ||5||4||17||

Page 994, Line 19

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਛੋਡਿ ਦੂਜੈ ਲਗੇ ਕਿਆ ਕਰਨਿ ਅਗੈ ਜਾਇ ॥

सतिगुरु छोडि दूजै लगे किआ करनि अगै जाइ ॥

Saṯgur cẖẖod ḏūjai lage ki▫ā karan agai jā▫e.

Those who forsake the True Guru, and attach themselves to duality - what will they do when they go to the world hereafter?

Guru Amar Das

What do you think happens to those without the satguru then?

Be careful presenting translations of Gurbani. ਦੂਜੈ does not mean duality. Proper translation would be, another.

ਆਸਾ ॥ Aasaa:

ਹਮ ਮਸਕੀਨ ਖੁਦਾਈ ਬੰਦੇ ਤੁਮ ਰਾਜਸੁ ਮਨਿ ਭਾਵੈ ॥

I am Your humble servant, Lord; Your Praises are pleasing to my mind.

ਅਲਹ ਅਵਲਿ ਦੀਨ ਕੋ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਜੋਰੁ ਨਹੀ ਫੁਰਮਾਵੈ ॥੧॥

The Lord, the Primal Being, the Master of the poor, does not ordain that they should be oppressed. ||1||

ਕਾਜੀ ਬੋਲਿਆ ਬਨਿ ਨਹੀ ਆਵੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

O Qazi, it is not right to speak before Him. ||1||Pause||

ਰੋਜਾ ਧਰੈ ਨਿਵਾਜ ਗੁਜਾਰੈ ਕਲਮਾ ਭਿਸਤਿ ਨ ਹੋਈ ॥

Keeping your fasts, reciting your prayers, and reading the Kalma, the Islamic creed, shall not take you to paradise.

ਸਤਰਿ ਕਾਬਾ ਘਟ ਹੀ ਭੀਤਰਿ ਜੇ ਕਰਿ ਜਾਨੈ ਕੋਈ ॥੨॥

The Temple of Mecca is hidden within your mind, if you only knew it. ||2||

ਨਿਵਾਜ ਸੋਈ ਜੋ ਨਿਆਉ ਬਿਚਾਰੈ ਕਲਮਾ ਅਕਲਹਿ ਜਾਨੈ ॥

That should be your prayer, to administer justice. Let your Kalma be the knowledge of the unknowable Lord.

ਪਾਚਹੁ ਮੁਸਿ ਮੁਸਲਾ ਬਿਛਾਵੈ ਤਬ ਤਉ ਦੀਨੁ ਪਛਾਨੈ ॥੩॥

Spread your prayer mat by conquering your five desires, and you shall recognize the true religion. ||3||

ਖਸਮੁ ਪਛਾਨਿ ਤਰਸ ਕਰਿ ਜੀਅ ਮਹਿ ਮਾਰਿ ਮਣੀ ਕਰਿ ਫੀਕੀ ॥

Recognize Your Lord and Master, and fear Him within your heart; conquer your egotism, and make it worthless.

ਆਪੁ ਜਨਾਇ ਅਵਰ ਕਉ ਜਾਨੈ ਤਬ ਹੋਇ ਭਿਸਤ ਸਰੀਕੀ ॥੪॥

As you see yourself, see others as well; only then will you become a partner in heaven. ||4||

ਮਾਟੀ ਏਕ ਭੇਖ ਧਰਿ ਨਾਨਾ ਤਾ ਮਹਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥

The clay is one, but it has taken many forms; I recognize the One Lord within them all.

ਕਹੈ ਕਬੀਰਾ ਭਿਸਤ ਛੋਡਿ ਕਰਿ ਦੋਜਕ ਸਿਉ ਮਨੁ ਮਾਨਾ ॥੫॥੪॥੧੭॥

Says Kabeer, I have abandoned paradise, and reconciled my mind to hell. ||5||4||17||

Above gurbani tuk applies to all as fore warning and this includes to sikhs off course as gurbani updesh is for everyone.. sikhs are not immune from wrapping their head around some of the ritual stages and confine themselves in it instead being with the flow of Sargun into nirgun and nirgun back to sargun and recognize the energy behind it as one non dual ikongkar. I meant anything can be turned into karam kaand by people as road blocks are created and idiolized etc in individual mindset...we must do sehaj patt of gurbani hoping to be in with spontaneous flow of gurbani. Guru maharaj kirpa karan.

Karam-kaand itself and turning something into a karam-kaand are two different things. One can turn bowing to Guru Sahib into a karam-kaand but the act in itself is not so. On the other hand, fasts and kalima etc are pure karam-kaand.

Good point brother but at the end they are both contrary to updesh of gurbani which represents sargun and nirgun aspects in its totality.

I think there was fasting discussion in the past johnny veer may have link somewhere ... Not sure what kalima is?