No Other Religion Leads To God

SikhKosh

Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh are one and the same and Guru Gobind Singh said with the following verses which revealed to him by Sri Waheguru JI

jae ham ko paramaesar ouchar hai | thae sabh narak kundd mehi par hai |
mo ka dhaas thavan kaa jaano | yaa mai bhaedh n ranch pashaano | 32 |

Translation:- "Those who call me God, will fall into the pit of hell.
Regard me as a humble servant of the Lord and have no doubt about it."

Your sheer mocking of SikhKosh gives the impression that you disagree (could be my misunderstanding) with him and the Shabads posted but a mockery doesn't prove anything. Needless to say it is a terrible method for dialogue on religious topics.

Thanks for clarifying. As I mentioned before, I haven't disagreed with him, and also stated that my post was not directed at SikhKosh specifically. Mockery as you stated is indeed "a terrible method for dialogue on religious topics".

"Yeah, damn those Sikhs! They will surely go to hell along with all other non-Sikhs from whom we should always have allergy!"

Even as a joke, it is not implied by anyone here. I have already stated that our methods need to be positive that highlight the essence of Gurmat. By focusing on falsehood of other religions alone will not prove how Gurmat is the truth. It will not bring anyone closer to the path Missionaries are doing exactly this by writing against what Sikhi is not yet never focusing on what Sikhi really is and how to practice it. Communication is the key and the best way to preach Gurmat is by following the footsteps of Guru Sahibans. Their preaching tours are well outlined in the sakhis. Parchaar is the collective as well as individual responsibility of the Sikhs. Our methods can differ but the truth must not be compromised. Your sheer mocking of SikhKosh gives the impression that you disagree (could be my misunderstanding) with him and the Shabads posted but a mockery doesn't prove anything. Needless to say it is a terrible method for dialogue on religious topics. Guru Rakha

What you speak about is very hard to do....speaking about what Sikhi is. When we speak about what Sikhi is not many times this is because the mind itself is not sure what Sikhi is. So it is a defense mechanism to not fall down and never get back up. Harinder Singh, Missionaries, among others are stuck in this way of thinking. A piece of advise to these people would be to let go. They have this mindset they are some how defenders of the faith and they need to rescue it. So they have this knee <banned word filter activated> reaction to Sikhi. Dare I say it.......they need to read more Gurbani and let Satguru take over. This is the biggest obstacle in everyone's way. We don't want to let go and let Satguru in our lives. One thing I have noticed is that Gurmukhs have this child like innocence to them.