Blue Is The Sikh Colour; Not Saffron

Nalwa

can't we just this here and let keep our belives with us?

peace

Of course we can but this can be dangerous as people who believe in anything generally end up in cults and lead others astray.

guru sahib is also sitting inside u :)

Why isn't he sitting outside me? But still I will not call my self a Guru as no human can be a guru.

You take that as literal meaning? So you walk with a walking stick, will remain virgin all your life and wear a patched coat? Clearly you do not!

Until one gets married they will stay a virgin.If they never get married then they will stay a virgin for life.I carried a walking stick all the time in India.What is a patched coat?Please explain.

Until one gets married they will stay a virgin.If they never get married then they will stay a virgin for life.I carried a walking stick all the time in India.What is a patched coat?Please explain.

So you not going to have kid when you are married? So you don't carry a walking stick now?

he is everywhere.......outside u outside me inside me inside u tuhi tuhi tuhi

lolololol :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

yup its impossible here

True but it doesn't make me a guru/saint.

So you not going to have kid when you are married? So you don't carry a walking stick now?

True but it doesn't make me a guru/saint.

Let me say the same exact thing again.Until one gets married he has to stay a virgin.If they never get married then they will be a virgin forever.

I only use a walking stick outside.I cannot keep it inside due to the length.

You mean on this forum? Are you kidding?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That would be the day I would start dancing on the moon lol