Ridiculous - Kaur's Swimming In Public

singhbj singh

Guest feminist

Women in the panth should be allowed to organise these kind of events, especially when they have taken respect and decency into consideration and made it an only ladies event. What they wear behind closed doors at a ladies only event is their business and as for the amritdhari bibiyan I am sure they know what they are doing when it comes to their kakkars.

Why don't sikh men be real yodeh and back up their women if they are ever in trouble or being troubled by men from different religions instead of trying to control every aspect of their life?

Events like this will hopefully lead to bibiyan doing more sangat with each other and becoming more confident and knowledgeable about their own community.

You would think that these events strengthen bibiyan, but all it does is create a more feminist concrete mindset for the bibiyan. Things like.............I am a women and my body is mine so I can do as I wish to it..................really forgot when I took amrit or called myself a Sikh I gave my head to the Guru

Or my body is beautiful so why can't I show more of it................really forgot that the body is beautiful only if the teachings are followed of the Gurus

Or just because I show my curves doesn't mean I'm dressing promiscuous, it means im comfortable in my own skin :stupidme:

Many times feminist wannabe Sikh women are organizing these events and are filling insecure Sikh women heads with feminist ideas. Vulnerable targets for the hunting feminist extremist. Gursikh bibiyan have said it themselves after attending such events to not go. They want more unity among bibiyan, but setting them up for failure is not the idea.

I guess all those in favour of swimming must really like bathing and drinking URINE

Come on bro, stop being so silly, inadvertently/advertently sounding like condescending and arrogrant ---most of swimming pool water are safe-filtered according to even right wing environmental nut bar standards. Otherwise, they be all up in arms about it

However, if you wish to talk about "soocham" aspect- assuming you live in canada- most of our waters comes from great lakes, fraser river Athabasca river, glaciers we have ..its same the source where all human (35 million human population of canada not to mention animals/fishes etc) liquid sevage goes in same waters, then get filtered then same water goes in the city, towns, villages- people's home and it gets sprout out on our body when we take shower, bath, clean our arse (i do punjabi way).

So next time when you do take a shower, contemplate where all your idiolized "holy" water came from..!!

Besides its matter of perception, from ultimate gurmat advait perspective- sri dasam patsah says in sri akaal ustat:

I guess all those in favour of swimming must really like bathing and drinking URINE

Let me get this right, you are someone who is horrified at the thought of 'kaurs in a swim suit', you think about drinking urine and you have the words 'BJ' on the end of your username. Now I am no Psychologist but do think a psycho-analysis based on the above mentioned facts could possibly conclude that you are someone who is a latent homosexual who has deep rooted homosexual desires and someone who harbours same sex tendencies......... Amazing what a few words can reveal about a person.

Let me get this right, you are someone who is horrified at the thought of 'kaurs in a swim suit', you think about drinking urine and you have the words 'BJ' on the end of your username. Now I am no Psychologist but do think a psycho-analysis based on the above mentioned facts could possibly conclude that you are someone who is a latent homosexual who has deep rooted homosexual desires and someone who harbours same sex tendencies......... Amazing what a few words can reveal about a person.

I like you, I like you a lot. You sound like me, but I only thought it lol