Suraj Parkash Granth On Beheading Of Punj Pyare?

Read the whole episode written by Kavi Santokh Singh ji. He says in the above part that people in the sangat thought Guru Gobind Singh ji cut the heads of the Punj Pyare, but in REALITY Guru ji cut the heads of a goat.

Send a private message to one of the people who liked the post i quoted of yours above and tell them to be honest with you on what Kavi Santokh Singh ji said. Or go ask a Gursikh you trust that has knowledge and then see what he says. All of them know that Kavi Santokh Singh ji said Guru Sahib actually cut a goats head and made it look like he cut the Punj Pyare head. But they (these members) won't admit it here so send private messages and they will open up like a book to you.

You posted a video saying Sant ji said so about suraj parkash.WE are asking you where is that in that video.

It is not there.It amounts to misinformation.You should address that instead of ignoring it.

• Like 2
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem with shankavadi missionaries is that they cast doubt without knowing historical facts. Bhai Mohkam singh ji is right that there were some additions by kavis without knowledge of Bhai Sant

Khalsa Ji, Sri Gurpratap Suraj Granth is remarkable record of Gurusahiban history; Choodamani Kavi Santokh Singh was a remarkable writer, and an devoted Sikh. The Granth was compiled by the request o

Don't twist Sant Ji's words and say he is against Suraj Parkash Granth. This doesn't mean he is against the account given in Suraj Parkash Granth. This type of intellectual analysis, actually lack of

The story of goats is written in the Granth; this story is NOT written by Kavi Santokh Singh. The Granth contains a few adulterations, which Santokh Singh did not get the chance to rectify.

Waheguru....

Important thing to keep in mind is that Guru ji gave a call for heads and at each prompt his sikhs came forward

to offer their head.First sikh came and he was taken to tent.Other four followed too.

THat is the main point to keep in mind.

• Like 2

The story of goats is written in the Granth; this story is NOT written by Kavi Santokh Singh. The Granth contains a few adulterations, which Santokh Singh did not get the chance to rectify.

Waheguru....

Thank you brother for being honest unlike the rest of them here. Also one benti can you also tell brother Waljinder Singh ji as well what you just told me above. Maybe privately message him about this matter. He says i am lying about it.

Here is my 2 cent analysis on whats going on-

Op(orginal poster) have rigid views regarding suchum and jhoot. Op felt his beleifs are being challenged or rejected by puratan sakhi of bhai jodh ji in soraj parkash granth in other thread.

So what does op do?

He rejects sakhi all together instead of contexualizing it whilst still maintaning spontaneous level of bibek like many sant khalsa mahapursh have done.

Then he goes two steps further- create this thread- insinuating more doubts on soraj parkash granth instead of really addressing issue within - failing to contextualize things, failing to see things in stages, failing to rise above from One dimensional thought process, failing to clear his preconceived notions within, failing to rise above from black and white mindset.

In fact, missionary bhausarias follow same sort of ridiculous rigid black and white mindset and do khandan mandan of everything which does not fit in their one dimensional thought process

On fair note, i do think ops need help it does appear his one leg is in missionary khandan mandan mindset and but luckily other leg is still in gurmat. So we still have hope to save our fellow brother.

Hopefully, op can contact senior gurmukhs to seek help. In fact, all of us who are in learning path should be open to learning from our senior gursikh vidvaans and clear any doubts we may have instead of missionary khandan mandan k nee reaction type approach.

• Like 2

You posted a video saying Sant ji said so about suraj parkash.WE are asking you where is that in that video.

It is not there.It amounts to misinformation.You should address that instead of ignoring it.

I did not want to address this question till someone from the 'other side' would speak honestly and tell in their own words that Bhai Santokh Singh ji actually said Guru ji cut the head of a goat and made it look like Guru ji cut the heads of the Punj Pyare. And brother Mokham Singh ji came out and spoke honestly. I knew you, n30 or jivan76 would never do it.

For me to answer your question, I need you to tell me exactly what Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa is saying on the Punj Pyare event in the video I posted. Without this I cannot answer your question because I feel like I am discussing with a Muslim when I discuss with you. Not because you are a Muslim, but because you act like a Muslim who changes like the wind where ever it serves his purpose to prove others wrong. You may or may not be offended by this, but I am being completely honest with you here. I wish we could discuss like Mokham Singh ji and I are, but you are not like him.

Jaspreet Bhaiji

You've mentioned me in your post along with an accusation. As I have only been on this forum less than a week, but managed to offend you and your "group" I apologise. But do tell me, what have I shown you in just my first ever post, regarding........erm.........christmas trees, that your reply was both devoid of any satkar and confrontational??

My post was a light harted introduction to myself, which was then seized upon and I was called allsorts of names and insinuations regarding my faith. I feel your one dimensional mindset jumped to an erroneous conclusion from which you only see what you what. Heres an example for you:

I MY REPLY TO YOU I HAVE CLEARLY STATED WHAT SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI SAYS REGARDING SRI GURPRATAP SURAJ GRANTH VERSION OF PEHLI PAESHI KHALSEY DI.

He does not mention Sri Gurpratap Suraj Granth AT ALL..............

Care to elaborate??

• Like 2

Jaspreet Bhaiji

You've mentioned me in your post along with an accusation. As I have only been on this forum less than a week, but managed to offend you and your "group" I apologise. But do tell me, what have I shown you in just my first ever post, regarding........erm.........christmas trees, that your reply was both devoid of any satkar and confrontational??

My post was a light harted introduction to myself, which was then seized upon and I was called allsorts of names and insinuations regarding my faith. I feel your one dimensional mindset jumped to an erroneous conclusion from which you only see what you what. Heres an example for you:

I MY REPLY TO YOU I HAVE CLEARLY STATED WHAT SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI SAYS REGARDING SRI GURPRATAP SURAJ GRANTH VERSION OF PEHLI PAESHI KHALSEY DI.

He does not mention Sri Gurpratap Suraj Granth AT ALL..............

Care to elaborate??

Jivan ji, he will not admit his lies. He will call you names to deflect the issue.

• Like 2

Just to note, if anyone is unsure as to whether Guru Ji can behead someone and then re-attach their head, then they should read the sakhi of Samman and Musan. There is a shabad in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji call Funhey. In this sakhi Guru Arjan Dev Ji re-attached a head that was chopped off by someone else let alone Guru Ji himself.

Also One should note the shabad: SATGUR MERA MAAR JIVALEY (MY TRUE GURU CAN TAKE AND RE-GIVE LIFE). Guru Ji is the same entity as Waheguru.

So there should also be no doubt that Guru Ji beheaded the Punj piyare.

If you google "eye witness to vaisakhi 1699" you will find a previous post on this forum which mentions that there was no tent and that Guru Ji beheaded the 5 piyare and medically reattached their heads.

• Like 2

Careful British Singh Bhaiji

I think I know what you mean.

But use of the word medical may invite the "mob" with they're pitch forks and torches lol.

Maybe miracle would actually be more accurate, as Guru Ji performed many miracles.

Its very difficult to express yourself on this medium as each allegory and analogy is open to individual understanding and comprehension.

If I have appeared to be lecturing you about this, as you are aware, know or not concerned about my sentiments already, I apologise unreservedly.

Bhul chuk maaf

Read the whole episode written by Kavi Santokh Singh ji. He says in the above part that people in the sangat thought Guru Gobind Singh ji cut the heads of the Punj Pyare, but in REALITY Guru ji cut the heads of a goat.

Send a private message to one of the people who liked the post i quoted of yours above and tell them to be honest with you on what Kavi Santokh Singh ji said. Or go ask a Gursikh you trust that has knowledge and then see what he says. All of them know that Kavi Santokh Singh ji said Guru Sahib actually cut a goats head and made it look like he cut the Punj Pyare head. But they (these members) won't admit it here so send private messages and they will open up like a book to you.

Your firm belief in the goat story is severely flawed:

There were thousands of Sangat, on that day. Did anyone not notice goats being taken into the tent?

Goats are very noisy animals; did the Sangat not hear their noise?

Goats are very scared animals; if one goat was beheaded, the others would've screamed very loudly.

When the Sangat would've heard the screams of the goats, then why did they tell Mata Gujri, that Guru Ji is beheading his own Sikhs?

If goats were beheaded, Sangat would have told Mata Gujri that goats were being beheaded; so why did they tell her, Guru Ji is beheading SIKHS?

If goats were going to be beheaded, why did Akaal Purkh ask Guru Ji to come to earth? There are plenty of kasaiee on earth already, Akaal Purkh could've just appointed one of them, to do the task.

Kasaiee behead goats on a daily basis; how mukt are the kasaiee?, how mukt are the goats?

Your belief in the goat story lacks logic, your belief in the goat story lacks rationality. You need to take these points into consideration, before doing the ninda of Guru Ji, Santokh Singh, Sant Jarnail Singh, and the Sangat.

You can fool some of the people, some of the time; you can't fool all of the people, all of the time...

Waheguru....

• Like 2

Waheguru

Bhaiji Mokham Singh Ji

I do believe you have erred when stating Bhaiji Jaspreet Singh's position.

I think he is firm in his belief that Sri Dasam Paatsha did in fact behead five trusting souls and grant them a rebirth within the same body, as otherwise, would have left to continue their Jhoon cycle in another clay vessel.

What he has done though, is question the ENTIRE validity of Sri Gurpratap Suraj Granth Ji siting a Mahapurakh of Sant Jarnail Singh's calibre to "support" this flawed sentiment.

Bhul chuk maaf Khalsa Ji

Jivan ji, he will not admit his lies. He will call you names to deflect the issue.

Waheguru

GPS Bhaiji

My faith assures me that, as long as my hart is open, my brother (Khalsa family) will always have a home bed and parshadai to eat.

It may not happen right now, but because he IS studying, it WILL happen. And on that day Bhaiji Jaspreet will become a shining chamatkhar of Guru Ji's joyous message for all mankind.

Maaf kardeyo apne sanjhe bhulla