Mool Mantar Debate Ended

MiddxSingh

Rather then trying to insult me why don't you ask me why there is no avasta and stages. Being told you are wrong is just hurting your ego. You're a sikh be willing to learn rather than being told what you want to hear again and again...

Ok, I will call you a sir. Happy? I am not keen in arguing with you. I have no will insulting anyone. Calm down.

They are not stages I listened to that before those "stages" he mentioned actually occur all the time. He made them into stages with his interpretation but they actually are not, those "avastas" he mentions actually occur all the time so they are not stages to get to. If we reached a "high" level then it only makes the ego stronger.

They are not stages I listened to that before those "stages" he mentioned actually occur all the time. He made them into stages with his interpretation but they actually are not, those "avastas" he mentions actually occur all the time so they are not stages to get to. If we reached a "high" level then it only makes the ego stronger.

You did not listen to the video carefully, sir!

Do you understand what is being said in the video ?