Sign in to follow this  
Mehtab Singh

For Once Someone Uses His Kirpan

Oh look, another keyboard warrior, safe to mock people behind a monitor isn't it? Regardless of your psuedo-insults,

If you can't take it then don't start it. Calling the Singh a coward was your initial mistake. And I don't hide behind monitors calling people cowards like yourself.

I have defended my dastar against thugs (more than one so I was outnumbered) without use of a weapon, let alone one that could result in manslaughter, had the thugs been armed, then it's more than appropriate to defend yourself through any means neccessary, this however was inappropriate use.

end of quote

Who cares if you defended your dastar against anyone. Go pound your chest to someone that will care. You clearly don't see when a Sikh can use his shastar to defend himself or others. Next your baseless illogical thinking will tell a bibi she can't take here Kirpan out against a man who wants to attack her because it is a one on one fight. :stupidme:

India scraps are no western scraps with just fist or bear mace or tasers. knock the person out and head for the hills. In india the person get's his head ripped open, limb cut off, spine broken, or worst of all killed. Western mob fights are cake walks compared to india mob assaults.

I know Sikhs that have had their head ripped open over just sport matches. They made nothing of it and here you are pounding your chest. LMAO

Go back to school and learn something instead of hiding your kirpan under your dress shirt. The girls you try to impress won't like you to get your suit dirty. They won't want to do no bhangra with you afterwards.

If you can't take it then don't start it. Calling the Singh a coward was your initial mistake. And I don't hide behind monitors calling people cowards like yourself.

I have defended my dastar against thugs (more than one so I was outnumbered) without use of a weapon, let alone one that could result in manslaughter, had the thugs been armed, then it's more than appropriate to defend yourself through any means neccessary, this however was inappropriate use.

end of quote

Who cares if you defended your dastar against anyone. Go pound your chest to someone that will care. You clearly don't see when a Sikh can use his shastar to defend himself or others. Next your baseless illogical thinking will tell a bibi she can't take here Kirpan out against a man who wants to attack her because it is a one on one fight. :stupidme:

India scraps are no western scraps with just fist or bear mace or tasers. knock the person out and head for the hills. In india the person get's his head ripped open, limb cut off, spine broken, or worst of all killed. Western mob fights are cake walks compared to india mob assaults.

I know Sikhs that have had their head ripped open over just sport matches. They made nothing of it and here you are pounding your chest. LMAO

Go back to school and learn something instead of hiding your kirpan under your dress shirt. The girls you try to impress won't like you to get your suit dirty. They won't want to do no bhangra with you afterwards.

For someone goes on about about others harassing other Sikhs on online forums, this post is very interesting.

Also, how you judge someone else says more about you than the person you're judging. Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale pointed out the truth that if you look for bad in others, they manifest in yourself. Further they say more about your current state of mind.

For someone goes on about about others harassing other Sikhs on online forums, this post is very interesting.

Also, how you judge someone else says more about you than the person you're judging. Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale pointed out the truth that if you look for bad in others, they manifest in yourself. Further they say more about your current state of mind.

Learn what harassment means. Damn there are some **** people on this forum.

You think it is judging and I say the person will think twice before calling another Sikh a coward who is in a similar position. Read Zafarrnama, what was the Fateh that Guru Sahib spoke of in there? Before referring to a Saint understand what they were about. If Sant ji was here today you would not have stood up for cults like 3HO. You would have actual understanding and not the pseudo n30 reasoning.

Learn what harassment means. Damn there are some **** people on this forum.

You think it is judging and I say the person will think twice before calling another Sikh a coward who is in a similar position. Read Zafarrnama, what was the Fateh that Guru Sahib spoke of in there? Before referring to a Saint understand what they were about. If Sant ji was here today you would not have stood up for cults like 3HO. You would have actual understanding and not the pseudo n30 reasoning.

[insert pictures of Sant Ji with Yogi Bachan and 3ho members] Sant Ji displayed diplomatic means and hence Yogi Bachan forever called Sant Ji a fearless Sant when he got to know him. I don't condone anything from 3HO and have spoke out against all the manmat that goes on, but you and your keyboard warrior abilities are polarizing instead of changing anything.

Also, when have I "stood up for 3ho"? The type of "Sikhi" you practice is a cult to me as well. You remind me of <Edited> muzlims who only get religious for political reasons.

G2pCkzQ.jpg

[insert pictures of Sant Ji with Yogi Bachan and 3ho members] Sant Ji displayed diplomatic means and hence Yogi Bachan forever called Sant Ji a fearless Sant when he got to know him. I don't condone anything from 3HO and have spoke out against all the manmat that goes on, but you and your keyboard warrior abilities are polarizing instead of changing anything.

Also, when have I "stood up for 3ho"? The type of "Sikhi" you practice is a cult to me as well. You remind me of <Edited> muzlims who only get religious for political reasons.

This is what i read from your post blah blah blah. Come back when you actually make sense. Why don't you put up a picture of longowal and Sant ji up to say Longowal was Panthic. Honestly i cannot say how stupid you are. No wonder Sikhs are called naive. It is because of people like you flapping their gums.

If i continue this discussion I'm regret it. So im stop right here. Word of advise, take your head out of n30 you know what and pay some attention to Jonny 101 post.

This is what i read from your post blah blah blah. Come back when you actually make sense. Why don't you put up a picture of longowal and Sant ji up to say Longowal was Panthic. Honestly i cannot say how stupid you are. No wonder Sikhs are called naive. It is because of people like you flapping their gums.

If i continue this discussion I'm regret it. So im stop right here. Word of advise, take your head out of n30 you know what and pay some attention to Jonny 101 post.

Your pindu tactics of chakking someone up and insulting another person don't work. Just out of curiosity, did you actually say blah blah blah in your head when you typed that or when you read my post? That's a question you don't need to answer. :lol2:

Langowal was panthic during Sant Ji's time, but he did end up betraying panth and took a different path that he saw as right. Also, thanks for the nindiya, I'm collecting nindiya in my nindiya bank. :strong:

Your pindu tactics of chakking someone up and insulting another person don't work. Just out of curiosity, did you actually say blah blah blah in your head when you typed that or when you read my post? That's a question you don't need to answer. :lol2:

Langowal was panthic during Sant Ji's time, but he did end up betraying panth and took a different path that he saw as right. Also, thanks for the nindiya, I'm collecting nindiya in my nindiya bank. :strong:

Pindu's are straight in your face type of people. Sant ji was pindu, raised in the pind, made his living from farming, lived as a pindu, and stood up for the pindu. People like you are longowal; eat from sadh sangat hands and then try to rationalize killing them. Your first step is to fill your nindiya bank. You have already started to go against the Khalsa Panth. Won't be long till you are groomed into a junior longowal. How full was your master longowal's nindiya bank?

Just like your hindu brothers you insult those who saved your family from being slaved by Muslims. You stink of rot, hence no Gursikh or as you put it pindu wants to sit next to you.

UKL = Jaspreet Paji, first off I support HSM Paji's right to his opinion on events. Why not let us all debate matters where we all have differing opinions with a spirit of brotherhood? HSM Paji, you, N30 Paji, 559 Paji, Jonny Paji are all on the same team so if we disagree why should we get too direct or too personal for Sangat's liking? The Singh may have been justified, perhaps he was not ... we can only judge when in possession of all facts. But more importantly even if our viewpoints differ on this we still all unitedly need to fight against drugs, infanticide, alcohol, biraderi, illiteracy issues within the Qaum so why not let all of us strive to see our common ground first (more often than we focus on our minor differences). N30 Paji is not exactly a fan of Singh Sabha ideology, 559 Paji might not appreciate Panthpreet Singh Khalsa Ji's katha and Jonny Paji might believe in miracles but they are three of the stalwarts on this forum that the vast majority of the Sangat respect as honest GurSikhs even when we might strongly disagree with them on subjects from time.

People like you are longowal; eat from sadh sangat hands and then try to rationalize killing them. Your first step is to fill your nindiya bank. You have already started to go against the Khalsa Panth. Won't be long till you are groomed into a junior longowal. How full was your master longowal's nindiya bank?

Just like your hindu brothers you insult those who saved your family from being slaved by Muslims. You stink of rot, hence no Gursikh or as you put it pindu wants to sit next to you.

UKL = Even though Singh559 is not fully appreciative of Longowal Ji and feels that he betrayed the Panth, I will tell you straight that I fully 100% respect Longowal Sahib's dedication to the Panth and I fully believe he saw the writing on the wall in 1984 that GOI intended the Genocide of a whole generation of GurSikhs thereafter and he tried his best to prevent that (even if that meant people would view him as a traitor). I don't care if any Sikh reads a single books and after that disses Longowal Ji and Tohra Sahib ... both (imho) were 100% committed to Sikhi in their own ways and I will try to make time to explain to you on PM why I strongly feel that. It's very sad that we Sikhs have a tendency to label people as sellouts or RSS just because we can't appreciate the different vision or interpretation someone else holds. I'm no supporter of "Sant Baba" Harnam Singh "Khalsa" Dhumma ("Bhindrawala") or Dhumma as you may refer to him but even in respect of him there is a line of thinking to say that Mehta Taksal have achieved more by aligning with Badal Dal than they did by aligning with Congress in 1980 (in opposition to Akali Dal at the time).

UKL = If 559 Paji stinks, then I wish more young Sikhs in the Diaspora would "smell" like him ... in wearing a Dastar, renouncing biraderi affiliations and appreciating Bhai Pinderpal Singh Ji and Sant Maskeen Ji as much as he does at his age all in a state like California!

Jaspreet, after reading your lunatic rants in this thread, it's clear you have issues, go spend some time learning about Sikhi and not being an internet tough guy, you seem to have the mental capacity of a 5 year old having a temper tantrum. Grow up.