Sign in to follow this  
Mehtab Singh

Some Congressmen Probably Involved In 1984 Riots, Says Rahul

Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi Monday admitted some Congress members were probably involved in the 1984 riots, in which innocent people had died.

"Some Congressmen were probably involved...There is a legal process through which they have gone through... Some Congressmen have been punished for it," he said in an interview to Times Now news channel.

Referring to his grandmother and late prime minister Indira Gandhi's loss in 1977 Lok Sabha elections, he said: "The people who came with my grandmother, those people who stood by my grandmother, were Sikhs."

"Pretty much everyone had deserted my grandmother but the Sikhs were standing with my grandmother. I think the Sikhs are probably one of the industrious people in this country. I admire them; we have a PM who is a Sikh," Gandhi said, referring to Manmohan Singh.

Gandhi said he did not have the same world view as opposition parties.

"What those two people did to my grandmother, was two individuals, I don't turn around and take my anger which existed then, frankly, it doesn't exist now and brush it onto an entire community, that's just not me," he said.

"I do not take my anger which existed on two individuals who did something evil and wrong and overlay it on millions of people. I think that's criminal. Did the Sikh riots take place in Delhi? Absolutely. Were they completely wrong? Absolutely," Gandhi said.

Asked why does he not apologise for 1984 riots, Gandhi said: "Innocent people died in 1984 and innocent people dying is a horrible thing and should not happen."

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/Some-Congressmen-Probably-Involved-in-1984-Riots-says-Rahul/2014/01/27/article2023006.ece

The Narendra Modi government was responsible for "abetting and pushing" the 2002 Gujarat riots while the Congress government tried to stop the 1984 riots, Rahul Gandhi said in his first sit-down television interview without apologizing for the anti-Sikh violence following assassination of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi by her Sikh guard.

Pitted against Modi in a virtual presidential-style contest in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, Gandhi said he was not scared of him and claimed that the Congress would defeat the BJP.

Making a direct attack on Modi, he said, "The fact of the matter is that innocent people died in 1984 and innocent people dying is a horrible thing and should not happen. The difference between Gujarat and 1984 was that the government of Gujarat was involved in the riots."

Asked in an interview on Times Now how he could say that when Modi has been given a clean chit by the courts, Gandhi said, "...he was the chief minister when the Gujarat riots happened... The government in Gujarat was actually abetting and pushing the riots further."

Seeking to differentiate the role of governments during the anti-Sikh riots in Delhi and 2002 in Gujarat, he said, "The simple difference is that in 1984, the government was not involved in the massacre of people. In Gujarat it was."

Asked if he would apologize for the 1984 riots, Gandhi said, "First of all, I wasn't involved in the riots at all. It wasn't that I was a part of it." At the same time, he admitted that "some Congress men were probably involved.

http://www.indiawest.com/news/16505-rahul-gandhi-declines-to-apologize-for-1984-anti-sikh-riots.html

• Like 3

Rahul Gandhi Declines to Apologize for 1984 Anti-Sikh Riots

The Narendra Modi government was responsible for "abetting and pushing" the 2002 Gujarat riots while the Congress government tried to stop the 1984 riots, Rahul Gandhi said in his first sit-down television interview without apologizing for the anti-Sikh violence following assassination of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi by her Sikh guard.

Pitted against Modi in a virtual presidential-style contest in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, Gandhi said he was not scared of him and claimed that the Congress would defeat the BJP.

Making a direct attack on Modi, he said, "The fact of the matter is that innocent people died in 1984 and innocent people dying is a horrible thing and should not happen. The difference between Gujarat and 1984 was that the government of Gujarat was involved in the riots."

Asked in an interview on Times Now how he could say that when Modi has been given a clean chit by the courts, Gandhi said, "...he was the chief minister when the Gujarat riots happened... The government in Gujarat was actually abetting and pushing the riots further."

Seeking to differentiate the role of governments during the anti-Sikh riots in Delhi and 2002 in Gujarat, he said, "The simple difference is that in 1984, the government was not involved in the massacre of people. In Gujarat it was."

Asked if he would apologize for the 1984 riots, Gandhi said, "First of all, I wasn't involved in the riots at all. It wasn't that I was a part of it." At the same time, he admitted that "some Congress men were probably involved.”

http://www.indiawest.com/news/16505-rahul-gandhi-declines-to-apologize-for-1984-anti-sikh-riots.html

UK apologized for Jallianwala Bagh, but these low lives will never apologize for attacking Sri Akal Takht Sahib or for the Nov. 84 genocide.

• Like 1

Asked if he would apologize for the 1984 riots, Gandhi said, "First of all, I wasn't involved in the riots at all. It wasn't that I was a part of it." At the same time, he admitted that "some Congress men were probably involved.”

His PapaJee was the designer and architect of 1984 SIKH Genocide.

I think that Rahul is a nice guy but not very bright. The world of politics is cut throat and treacherous perhaps he is not cut out for it. It does not help that he has never held an official position ever something that would give him some experience. Instead, he was given the task of becoming Prime Minister. Administrating a small pind is hard enough let alone an entire multi-faceted country with umpteen security, economic and social concerns.

His father was also thrust into the prime minister position without any real experience and we know what happened there.

I think that Rahul is a nice guy but not very bright. The world of politics is cut throat and treacherous perhaps he is not cut out for it. It does not help that he has never held an official position ever something that would give him some experience. Instead, he was given the task of becoming Prime Minister. Administrating a small pind is hard enough let alone an entire multi-faceted country with umpteen security, economic and social concerns.

His father was also thrust into the prime minister position without any real experience and we know what happened there.

We really do not care about his personal conduct.But he is not nice towards sikhs.What happens to his fairness when it comes

down to pinning his father's buddies like Sajjan Kumar, Jagdish tytler, kamal nath, late bhagat who are involved in massacre of

sikhs.

Now God is dispensing justice and kicking such low lifes out of power.

They're playing a political move because Sonia is under the radar by the bureaucracies for impeding justice system

• Like 4

Dirty blood of Gangadas Kaul aka dusht gangu bahman at its best!

Is it because of the worship of 'the' blood that they wont let Kids in school learn about Sikh history - esp. From Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji to Shaheedi of Chotey Sahibzadey :

*hidden betrayal may get exposed internationally*

1653731_10151951647508691_2134370202_n.j

Ganga Ram Kaul (also called Gangu Brahmin in Sikh history) was a servant of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj at Sri Anandpur Sahib and has been reported as the incharge of the kitchen of Guru Sahib. Gangu was one of the many Kashmiri Pandits who came to the court of Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji Maharaj in 1675 after threats were made by Mughal authorities to embrace Islam. In 1704, this traitor was the one who notified the Mughal authorities about Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj's aged mother and younger sons Baba Zorawar Singh (aged 9 years) and Baba Fateh Singh (aged 7 years) residing at his place. They were arrested while he was rewarded heavily for this treachery. All 3 of them accepted martyrdom happily but didn't abandon their faith.

In "My Autobiography" written by Jawahar Lal Nehru published in 1937,he himself had admitted that Raj Kaul and Ganga Ram Kaul were his forefathers.

We were Kashmiris. Over two hundred years ago, early in the eighteenth century, our ancestor came down from that mountain valley to seek fame and fortune in the rich plains below. Those were the days of the decline of the Moghal Empire after the death of Aurungzeb, and Farrukhsiar was the Emperor. Raj Kaul was the name of that ancestor of ours and he had gained eminence as a Sanskrit and Persian scholar in Kashmir. He attracted the notice of Farrukhsiar during the latter's visit to Kashmir, and, probably at the Emperor's instance, the family migrated to Delhi, the imperial capital, about the year 1716. A jagir with a house situated on the banks of a canal had been granted to Raj Kaul, and, from the fact of this residence, 'Nehru' (from nahar, a canal) came to be attached to his name. Kaul had been the family name; this changed to Kaul-Nehru; and, in later years, Kaul dropped out and we became simply Nehrus.

Some historical accounts claim that Gangu Brahmin and his wife were killed by Sikhs in 1710 as an act of revenge.

Indira Gandhi had her Gangu-Brahmin ancestry confirmed by reference to family records maintained by Pandits at the Mattan Shrine in the Kashmir Valley. Yaspal Kapur, M.P. assisted by two-three Kashmiris did a commendable job at seeing the family records over there.

Here is their family tree:

Ganga Ram Kaul alias Gangu Brahmin
Raj Kaul alias Nehru
Laxmi Narayan
Mausa Ram
Ganga Dhar
Moti Lal Nehru
Jawar Lal Nehru
Indira Gandhi

The entire family is diabolical, their whole lineage is impure, their very blood is nothing but pure venom and stinks of treachery.
  • Like 1

Mehtab Singh Jee, are they also related to Chandu Brahmin? I have heard some theories that Indira Gandhi was a re-incarnation of Chandu's daughter who's marriage was refused by Guru Arjan Dev Jee on the orders of Sadh-Sangat (when Chandu Brahmin insulted Guru-ghar by making a derogatory comment at GuruGhar), and she vowed revenge for it, by demolishing Akal Takht Sahib, hence took re-birth ... I don't know how far this crap is truth!

----------

----------

---------

-----------

Here is their family tree:

Ganga Ram Kaul alias Gangu Brahmin

Raj Kaul alias Nehru

Laxmi Narayan

Mausa Ram

Ganga Dhar

Moti Lal Nehru

Jawar Lal Nehru

Indira Gandhi

The entire family is diabolical, their whole lineage is impure, their very blood is nothing but pure venom and stinks of treachery.

Just to add a few words more to Mehtab Singh’s post . (A large part of my post is based on what I have read, though cant' remember the sources. One of ttose is the book “Sikhs in History” by Sangat Singh . I do not have the book with me now, so can not give the reference pages . I lent the book to someone but did not get it back.).

Gangu Bahman (Ganga Ram Kaul) was also tried by by the Subedar of Sirhand and was declared as a thief (for stealing from Mata Gujari). Though Gangu Bahman (Ganga Ram Kaul) gave the where-about of Chhote Sahibzade and Mata Gujri to the Subedar of Sirhand that resulted in their arrest and subsequent to that their martyrdom, but the Subedar of Sirhand handed over Gangu to Qazis to punish or reward him. However, the Qazis, instead of rewarding him, declared him as a thief. That label stuck with him. When his son (Raj Kaul) was employed by Emperor Farrukhsyar as a resource person on Sikh affairs (how to control Sikhs), one of the acts of favour done by the Emperor to Raj Kaul was of posthumously exonerating Gangu of the theft charges, and offering Raj Kaul an estate on the (Nehar) canal . Raj Kaul assumed the name Nehru (meaning - one who lived on Nehar). He acted as an advisor to Emperor Farrukhsyar (not as a Sanskrit Scholar , as Jawahar Lal Nehru claimed ), to form policy about subduing Sikhs. Why would Farrukhsyar need a Sanskrit scholar? As it is well known that the emperor inflicted untold cruelties and torture on Sikhs. Fortunately , for Sikhs, Farrukhsyar died in short time after becoming the emperor.

In mid 1700’s when the Sikhs under Nawab Kapur Singh and Sardar Beghale Singh started excursions into Delhi (and finally Sardar Baghele Singh entered Red Fort and accepted surrender from the emperor of Delhi of that time.) During the time of that campaign the Nehru family, for fear of being discovered, moved to Allahahabad - far from the reach of Sikhs. Ever since Nehru family considers Allahabad as their home city (they still own estate in Allahabad).