Why Do Amritdharis In India Not Say Fateh In Reply To Wjkk Wjkf.

Guest Dili

After a recent visit to india i found very few amritdharis who returned a fateh and the very few who did cut it short or just nodded their heads, i had always heard the sikhi was in decline in the punjab but now i am convinced, even family members who did no nitnem and when i questioned them they lied and said they had, and singhs in Gurdwaras asking for money like beggar. its seem people have lost all respect and fear of Guru ji.

• 3 months later...

U nri sikhs r aloof from realities in india who has given u the right to give such judgements u dont even kniw how to speak punjabi and u talk if sikhism shame on u sitting in west doing zindabad murdabad u think u r doing struggle

Mate i just about understood what you've written there. Is there any point in me wasting my time on u? Eeerm nope.

Also, we aint no nri. Were just SIKHS bro.

India is nkt lost cause u nri kids r a lost cause

And also, who has give ju the right to vee the jadge now? Get off this forum bro, its for sikhs.

Mate i just about understood what you've written there. Is there any point in me wasting my time on u? Eeerm nope.

Also, we aint no nri. Were just SIKHS bro.

And also, who has give ju the right to vee the jadge now? Get off this forum bro, its for sikhs.

Robin singh is partialy right too and s4ngh too

most of western sikhs i have come across have lost their roots and label the indians who follow proper maryada or code of conduct

they call them bhramanwadi .

they have lost many things , and yet blame the natives for following it properly .

thta being said , there are a few good sikhs too abroad, maybe a hand full as compared to the population abroad

Robin singh is partialy right too and s4ngh too

most of western sikhs i have come across have lost their roots and label the indians who follow proper maryada or code of conduct

they call them bhramanwadi .

they have lost many things , and yet blame the natives for following it properly .

thta being said , there are a few good sikhs too abroad, maybe a hand full as compared to the population abroad

We both have different perspectives due to different upbringings. I dont think either are wrong. We're different and yet the same.

You say theres a handful of good sikhs aboard, i say theres a handful in india. I dont think there is a systematic way of determining that. Whos to judge.

My statement was, india is a lost cause. Robin "singh" reacted to that.

India is full off complete and utter gundagi at the moment.

men are crazy, dont know right from wrong anymore.

the women are more slutty than 5 cent whores, they would have sexual intercourse with anyone or anything.

recently found out a guy i used to know married a amritdari girl from india, who was supposedly amritdhari.

Turned out she was just a <banned word filter activated>. I had trouble believeing him at first then he showed me the evidence of when he busted her red handed having sexual intercourse with someone else.

completely filthy.

Then there are people who stil live in fantasy worlds in their heads were they think india's fine......

i say stay away as far away as possible from india.

Theres a reason why people their are in such hai hai mode at the moment over there, too much corruption and bad morals has led to a complete dissaray in society.

They keep blaming others, but they dont know that goodness starts from oneself. They look at their neighbours bad acts and join in and do the same even though they know it's bad.

uthai ta hun kuch nahi ban sakda.. its becoming hell on earth.

After a recent visit to india i found very few amritdharis who returned a fateh and the very few who did cut it short or just nodded their heads, i had always heard the sikhi was in decline in the punjab but now i am convinced, even family members who did no nitnem and when i questioned them they lied and said they had, and singhs in Gurdwaras asking for money like beggar. its seem people have lost all respect and fear of Guru ji.

It's been steadily going down hill since the beginning of Nineties sangat will sit like gungey while kirtan darbar is on , I remember being stared at a circus freak for singing along with the kirtan. It's kind of we 're here entertain us ...bus . what happened to 'gavehiya suniya man rakheiya bhao' 'kalyug meh kirtan pardaan'? People are just so ignorant... such a shame

Wjkk Wjkf amritpal brother, i dont hold Khalistani viewpoints.......especially the view that it can be made in india in its current state...

It's simple brother, in india the majority of people are definitlely not khalsa, how can there be a khalistan....

Most people over there are the most impure i have ever seen....I travel alot..

The most gundagi i have ever seen was in india....

Its a place of contrast though, The current inhabitants have no idea off what level of spirituality was once achieved on that land.

i love visiting the historical gurdwara's there apart from that, not much worth seeing....

u guys take corruption and underhandedness to a new level......

there was once a time when men and women of that land gave shaheedi to protect their own and other families honour, knowadays they have no honour themselves....

Like i said (believe it or not) Indian society is in complete dissaray, everyone hates eachother (even pindan vich neighbours). everyone uses people like things they can use and throw away, no one respects eachothers mothers and daughters as they should.

if you live in india and believe what i am saying is not accurate then ur deluded.