Ex-British Army Sikh Responds To Boko Haram Kidnapping

Very noble, but kind of naive. Maybe I sound selfish but I do not wish for our brothers and sisters to be cannon fodder for other people's bidding.

We are very good at fighting other people's battles and not our own.

Bhul Chuk Maf if I have offended anyone.

well said

Very noble, but kind of naive. Maybe I sound selfish but I do not wish for our brothers and sisters to be cannon fodder for other people's bidding.

We are very good at fighting other people's battles and not our own.

Bhul Chuk Maf if I have offended anyone.

Singh if every sikh had that kind perception, than khalsa tittle- khalsa akaal purakh ki fauj would automatically be stripped away from sikhs and would be more suitable with UN (closest to compare to others) soldiers. We be falling for same bigotry Muslims and hindus have fallen. Lets not further damage pure gurmat sidhant ~~-Advait -Ikongkar (advait One non dual vahiguroo and its creation), Nirbhuou (No fear- love), Nirvair (no enemy) enshrined in mool mantra, jatha/group/samparda tribalism has already super imposed itself on gurmat and clouded gurmat pure perception of Ikongkar ek dristhi-sam dristhi.

Singh if every sikh had that kind perception, than khalsa tittle- khalsa akaal purakh ki fauj would automatically be stripped away from sikhs and would be more suitable with UN (closest to compare to others) soldiers. We be falling for same bigotry Muslims and hindus have fallen. Lets not further damage pure gurmat sidhant ~~-Advait -Ikongkar (advait One non dual vahiguroo and its creation), Nirbhuou (No fear- love), Nirvair (no enemy) enshrined in mool mantra, jatha/group/samparda tribalism has already super imposed itself on gurmat and clouded gurmat pure perception of Ikongkar ek dristhi-sam dristhi.

What about 1984 when Sant Jarnail Singh Bindranvale told the civil masses of Punjab to awake and protect themselves against the Congress Haram? Only a few great people listened and went to his aid. If all of us did our duty then to our Sikh Nation, Punjab wouldn't be what it is today.

What about 1984 when Sant Jarnail Singh Bindranvale told the civil masses of Punjab to awake and protect themselves against the Congress Haram? Only a few great people listened and went to his aid. If all of us did our duty then to our Sikh Nation, Punjab wouldn't be what it is today.

Off course one have to protect themselves before protecting others I was talking about suitation where it allows like sikhs living in Western countries

I am not against what Basics of Sikhi Singh has said, but observing that last 170 odd years and observing what history has taught me is that no one appreciates what Khalsa fauj has done particularly our Hindu brethern. Akaal Purakh di Fauj can only happen if we have sovereignty over ourselves, not as doormats for others.

Unfortunately humans being humans understand strength and we are not in a strong position.

Remember that we were under a western power and were one of these "martial races", it really worked for us post 1947.

The singh in the video is bang on about what the Khalsa is about. Khalsa Panth serves the Sargun Saroop of Vaheguru; the Universe. We have forgotten our roots due to selfish people trying to create their own names in Sikhi instead of holding on to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji's name only. There is no "us" and "them" in Sikhi. It is always about all.

It is not about appreciation or getting rewards. It is about serving. Sikhi is always been about serving. Yet the cult leaders have made it about them and directed the Sikh sangat in the wrong direction. These cult leaders worry about their seats of power and money. Why do i write against these dera babas and their chela because they are taking the Sikh sangat away from their Guru's wisdom of serving Vaheguru. The Singh in the video is one of the few people who has woken up and is telling others to wake up.

The Khalsa Panth needs an army and these dera babas are trying everything to stop this from happening. They emotionally blackmail the Sikh sangat to take their hard earned money for their own pleasure and leisure. Dera babas have split the Khalsa Panth. They do not want unity among us because unity will mean bad news for them. They will not be able to exploit Sikhs as they do now. These dera babas are the modern Masands robbing the Guru's golak.

I used to be naive as well about these dera babas. I followed many of these fools advice without knowing what I was doing. I was young and stupi d. I followed yogi bhajan, Guruka Singh, Nanaksar, fake Taksal (Dhumma), I.J. Singh (Missionaries) etc. But Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji woke me up and today I know why i was wrong to follow these dera babas. They are selfish people who are only looking out for their own benefits at the cost of the Khalsa Panth teachings and unity.

Wake up people, time to organize and create the unity that makes us Sikhs of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.