OMG yeah! :smile2: like Narnia has some sort of Christian story in it ! Its about salvation!

like how jesus dies to save others is shown via one of the characters when they die to save other ! I think it was the lion ? that's if there was a lion in it ? haha

personally I think its quite amazing hunna ? really good way of promoting the story ! good on Christians with that idea :respect:

WJKK WJKF

The Excorism of Emily Rose- The Virgin Mary gave emily rose one option, to leave her life in death and the possession would obviously cease, emily rose chose to live throughout the Possession and it's unspeakable physical and spiritual torture, as if people saw and read her story and derived that her tormentor was the devil, then god would have to exist! Another Mahaan shaheed of Akal Purakh waheguru may her soul rest in peace in mukhti.

WJKK WJKF

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/69346-bollywood-movie-worth-watching/?p=559867

This is one movie which was liked very much even by Singhs who I know despise Bollywood. The main actors were sued for their roles, the majority of Indian crowds loved its message, and the RSS and all other right wing Hindu fanatic groups hated it.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v40311359nJwbapNN?h1=OMG+Oh+My+God+2012+Full+Hindi+Movie+720p+B-RIP+%5B+www.mp3songsplus.blogspot.com+%5D

Lord of rings great story , great movie, and as deep meanings

I do agree their, and i'm going slightly off topic but LOTR was a bit flawed in the sense that instead of Frodo taking the rings to Mordor, they could have used the flying sparrows to drop the ring in the volcano.

• Like 1

Not a movie but the whole of Game of Thrones has had some very thought provoking scenes and has many deeper meanings. Loyalty to your family is one big theme that we can maybe relate to. Its full of politics as well.

Unfortunately its full of gandh (adult scenes) at some points but I think that's on purpose i.e. to give a sort of notion that if this happened then this is the way it would happen?

Its pretty gruesome as well, a lot of blood and guts.

The last episode was great where Tyrion was on trial for a murder that he didn't commit. It seemed quite familiar to sort of thing that we as Sikhs are facing in India with all of the gross injustice, salt rubbed in our wounds etc.

Wolf of Wall Street

This again in full gandh (adult scenes) but the underlying message is like a wake up call for people who are in that environment. The person who the film is based, jordan belfort, has said that the movie doesn't go far enough in showing how degraded his lifestyle was.

The Pursuit of Happiness

Great film!

By the way at some point in this thread someone is bound to pick up on the point that we should limit the amount of TV/movies we watch as it has a massive impact on our spiritual progress! I thought I'd mention it first!!

• Like 1

I do agree their, and i'm going slightly off topic but LOTR was a bit flawed in the sense that instead of Frodo taking the rings to Mordor, they could have used the flying sparrows to drop the ring in the volcano.

They could have but they would have got caught

Stars wars good story, number 3 movie best out of 6, how annacon goes to the dark side , the chosen, destined one, the one to bring peace as prophesided, who was the one to kill th e most evilest villian but became the villuan himself and joined him , but in the end he was destined to kill evil and bring balance to the universe ,

• Like 1