Kaum De Heere Banned One Day Before Release Date

I knew it was going to happend in the end it a sign that were still Slavs of modi diljit movie were never baned it got nothing to do with 84 , main reason for this movie to be banned it tells the story of Indra sikh body guard

Jonny101 bro you got Facebook?

• Like 1

I knew it was going to happend in the end it a sign that were still Slavs of modi diljit movie were never baned it got nothing to do with 84 , main reason for this movie to be banned it tells the story of Indra sikh body guard

Jonny101 bro you got Facebook?

Sorry, I'm not on facebook nor twitter.

The BJP pushed for the banning as well as Congress, even though the BJP normally attack Congress. Anybody that thought that the BJP sided with the Sikhs is mistaken.

BJP/Akalis in recent months

Involvement in Sharanpur riots

Release of Police killers like Pinki

Dropping of case against Sadh

RSS are in control of Sikhs in India.

• Like 1

Per mehtab Singh there is nothing we can do unless we go to India instead of barking here

We have family to look after work and other stuff since we don't live in India Ethey protest karn da fahida who's going to listen Hindu loka nu pusho they don't remember that sikh guru teg bahadur ji did saheedi to save there religion or Sikhs save there mother and daughter from Mughal all they do make fun of Sardar sikh character in movies there idea to show this is how Sikhs are

Tuhaday sare post bouth vadiya worth reading

Keep sharing your feeling with us

Waheguru

• Like 1

Hindu loka nu pusho they don't remember that sikh guru teg bahadur ji did saheedi to save there religion or Sikhs save there mother and daughter from Mughal all they do make fun of Sardar sikh character in movies there idea to show this is how Sikhs are

Then its about time we showed them the real deal "this is how Sikhs are". How many non-Sikhs have you put to shame each time they cracked a Sardar joke in front of you? How many have you smacked? The time has come to tell them we will not tolerate any more. They banned Kaum De Heere, you should promise yourself that you won't spend a single cent/penny ever again on an Indian movie. If economy is the language they understand, then lets hit them there.
  • Like 2

They banned Kaum De Heere, you should promise yourself that you won't spend a single cent/penny ever again on an Indian movie. If economy is the language they understand, then lets hit them there.

I pledge I am not going to see any BOLLYWOOD MOVIE from NOW ON including on TV media, which means i will cancel my Asia Package shortly and revert back to Basic Sky Package.

• Like 2

ਭਾਈ ਮੇਹਤਾਬ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ

ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸਿਰਫਿਰੇ ਬੇਕਦਰੇ ਪਾਗਲ ਕੁੱਤੇ ਆਖੋ ਅਤੇ ਦੱਸੋ ਕਿ ਪੁਰਾਣੀ ਹਿਸਟਰੀ ਪੜੋ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੀਆਂ ਸੀਤਾ ਸਵਿੱਤਰੀਆਂ ਗੱਜਨੀ ਦੇ ਬਾਜਾਰਾਂ ਹੁਣ ਦੇ 72 ਰੁਪਏ ਵਿੱਚ ਵਿੱਕਣੀਆਂ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਨੇ ਬੰਦ ਕੀਤੀਆਂ ਸਨ। ਅਸੀਂ ਜੱਦੀ ਮਾਲਿਕ ਹਾਂ ਦੇਸ਼ ਸਾਡਾ ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ ਹੈ। ਭਾਰਤ ਨਹੀਂ। ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਭਾਰਤ ਦੇਸ਼ ਦਾ ਕਨੂੰਨ ਇਨਸਾਫ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ ।

We must speak out against injustice against the Sikhs where ever we live. Just look at the Jewish lobby in the USA and Europe. The Indian/ Hindu lobby is also very active in the West. It's a very poor idea that you have to travel to Indis before you can say anything supportive of Sikhs.