Castes And Dating

Blade5

Hi,

I just met a girl I'm seeing over the last few weeks. All is good with us, but she has said that my difference in caste is an issue for her (me ramgharia her Jatt). I don't agree with any of this and she will ask her mum if it's ok.

Why do people care so much?

And is it worth lieing about caste? After all, how would her mum know, if I said Jatt?

Thanks

Hi,

I just met a girl I'm seeing over the last few weeks. All is good with us, but she has said that my difference in caste is an issue for her (me ramgharia her Jatt). I don't agree with any of this and she will ask her mum if it's ok.

Why do people care so much?

And is it worth lieing about caste? After all, how would her mum know, if I said Jatt?

Thanks

As u can see Mehtab paji is busy. Lol sirh khandh ch marda busy a....so I will give my opinion, if I may.

So u decided to get married after few wks?

So u realised caste would matter after few wks, but didn't before, and to confirm it she is going to ask her mom, coz she don't know if it matters and has remembered her family now?

And if the mom says no, then is she going to dump you?

And you want to lie to ur future in laws about ur caste, yeah great idea, they will respect u for that, " leh putt Sadi kudi Teri a, baut Changa jwai a sada, Sach da saath dinda, par ik gal ni Samj Ayi. Viah te putt jattan de gaiyi janda c".. ?. ? ? ?

As u can see Mehtab paji is busy. Lol sirh khandh ch marda busy a....so I will give my opinion, if I may.

So u decided to get married after few wks?

So u realised caste would matter after few wks, but didn't before, and to confirm it she is going to ask her mom, coz she don't know if it matters and has remembered her family now?

And if the mom says no, then is she going to dump you?

And you want to lie to ur future in laws about ur caste, yeah great idea, they will respect u for that, " leh putt Sadi kudi Teri a, baut Changa jwai a sada, Sach da saath dinda, par ik gal ni Samj Ayi. Viah te putt jattan de gaiyi janda c".. ?. ? ? ?

how does a Sikh be honest about their caste? Answer: Khalsa.

when it comes to castes why don't we talk about being human first? why do we talk about it only when it comes to be religious ? LOL...We are all SIRE DE HYPOCRITES>>> Anyways my answer to this post is nothing to do man ..just meet Rss or Shivsena Employees ..They will tell you what to do in such a situation... They Are so Pro..............