The State Of Uk Sikhs

Big_Tera

After a 10 year marriage with a tradition Sikh lady (his high school sweetheart), Dr. Sarbjit Neel, left his marriage wanted to explore a deeper meaning of life and Sikh Spirituality.

He met his new lady Leela ( a white Canadian) in Vancouver 1994 who was raised Catholic and trained as a Classical Soprano. It was at this time Sarbjit changed his name to Freedom and few years later Barbara became Leela (the play of life).

http://secretweddingblog.com/how-to-have-an-interfaith-sikh-wedding-outside-of-the-gurdwara/

can see what deeper meaning of life he wanted to explore , chittar is the only meaning of life these people understand . he's trying to be another yogi bhajan and it is the canadian gorey this time not americans.

Canadian residency / nationality plus new white lady, typical story from india balle balle all the way.

Loocha !! Dirty old man !!

He's only making Guru Sahib disappointed. Do I have anything against inter-faith marriage? No, not really, but when someone wants to make Guru Sahib rules unimportant, I just can't stand it! If this couple would like an interfaith marriage do it somewhere outside Guru Sahib darbar.

GurSikhs should be looking after each copy of GGS and how its being maintained/used. Unlike you. I'm not for inter-faith marriages when 95% of the couples have no intention of following GGS teachings and are doing anand kaaraj just to get married their parent's way or so. This to me is misusing GGS.

After a 10 year marriage with a tradition Sikh lady (his high school sweetheart), Dr. Sarbjit Neel, left his marriage wanted to explore a deeper meaning of life and Sikh Spirituality.

He met his new lady Leela ( a white Canadian) in Vancouver 1994 who was raised Catholic and trained as a Classical Soprano. It was at this time Sarbjit changed his name to Freedom and few years later Barbara became Leela (the play of life).

http://secretweddingblog.com/how-to-have-an-interfaith-sikh-wedding-outside-of-the-gurdwara/

can see what deeper meaning of life he wanted to explore , chittar is the only meaning of life these people understand . he's trying to be another yogi bhajan and it is the canadian gorey this time not americans.

Canadian residency / nationality plus new white lady, typical story from india balle balle all the way.

Loocha !! Dirty old man !!

Can you believe this guy? He leaves his wife after ten years of marriage for no reason. This guy is the very definition of a loser. What sikh spirituality is he looking for? Now he is spreading his manmat and encouraging other manmukhs like him to practice their manmat. Ghor kalyug it is

ok , here's the situation my original post can be seen partly at the bottom of one marriage home pages (start is visible stating that unfair representation has been made) I tried last night to post another on the page about sikh-interfaith weddings describing 'Dr freedom' but apparently I couldn't post as a guest as I had been blacklisted by website (suprise suprise) then I signed up with platform host and posted again and my post has been deleted by website i.e. this joker and friend Raj whatever her name is ....strange thing is her surname sounds punjabi and there is no mention if she has married out i suspect she is a cynical person and is creating a market.