Sikh Panth, Sikh Prisoners, And Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

acsap

When I wrote the first message on this thread, I was afraid that Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa will not be covered by the Indian Media and nothing will come out of his morcha. However, it got the coverage, and now Sikh prisoner issues are in the forefront of Sikh agenda. Yes, Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa did accomplish a lot. It is unfortunate that at this time Morhca is falling apart, and even some Sikhs are asking what has been accomplished. These are the same Sikhs who have done nothing for Sikhs in the last 30 years.

As Sikhs, we need to do everything possible to keep Sikh prisoners issue in the forefront.

Delhi elections are coming up, and if Delhi Sikhs don’t vote for BJP/SAD because of Sikh prisoners then Badal will be left with no option, but to release Sikh prisoners!

When I wrote the first message on this thread, I was afraid that Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa will not be covered by the Indian Media and nothing will come out of his morcha. However, it got the coverage, and now Sikh prisoner issues are in the forefront of Sikh agenda. Yes, Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa did accomplish a lot. It is unfortunate that at this time Morhca is falling apart, and even some Sikhs are asking what has been accomplished. These are the same Sikhs who have done nothing for Sikhs in the last 30 years.

As Sikhs, we need to do everything possible to keep Sikh prisoners issue in the forefront.

Delhi elections are coming up, and if Delhi Sikhs dont vote for BJP/SAD because of Sikh prisoners then Badal will be left with no option, but to release Sikh prisoners!

And are you going on hunger strike too and

misguiding other Sikhs to follow you.

Nah you are. Perhaps you could enlighten us with your lofty thoughts on this matter.

We know you are a Hindu, so why dont you take your stuff to some Hindu board.

No Sikh will reply to this, but you will, because you are a Hindu who is against SIkh prisoners and Sikhs.

We know you are a Hindu, so why dont you take your stuff to some Hindu board.

No Sikh will reply to this, but you will, because you are a Hindu who is against SIkh prisoners and Sikhs.

Lol. I think your hindu practice of fasting is affecting your thinking. Please break your hunger strike NOW.

Lol. I think your hindu practice of fasting is affecting your thinking. Please break your hunger strike NOW.

Yes, Hindu did reply!!! Hindus who are against Sikhs can't help themselves. Please take your incoherent rambling to a Hindu board. Sikhs do care about their prisoners, but Hindus don't.

We know, Hindu who wants Sikhs to stay in Indian Jails will reply. Hindu please do

Yes, Hindu did reply!!! Hindus who are against Sikhs can't help themselves. Please take your incoherent rambling to a Hindu board. Sikhs do care about their prisoners, but Hindus don't.

We know, Hindu who wants Sikhs to stay in Indian Jails will reply. Hindu please do

Are you posting from a hospital? Ask your doctor to change your medicine as your hallucinations are getting worse.

Acsap Let It Go.

Lets Plan the Next Moves.

hsingh,

As I mentioned in my previous posting, our goal should be to impress upon Delhi Sikhs not to vote for SAD/BJP because these parties are not helping Sikh prisoners (election is Feburary 7). This will have impact on Punjab.

Also, you might be amazed how India (Hindus) have infilitrated Sikh Boards. Why will some Sikh (unless he/she is Hindu) will not support Sikh prisoners!