Sikh Panth, Sikh Prisoners, And Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

acsap

Yes , it is us who have to do the action.

Some short term ideas,

Awareness - this going quite well, Sikh TV media and social media have raised awareness considerably.

Sikh Organisations, Institutions need to be free. All the leaders, not just SGPC need to be questioned on what practical action they are doing. Many Sants , Babas visit the West, many Sikh organistions have reps in the West. They can be requested to provide information on what they are doing. DDT, Nanaksar Nihangs have reps on this forum, please let us know.

Continue peaceful demos in Punjab, keep the pressure up.

That is the most important point. Why go

on a hunger strike in the first place. Why

not plan something else to get the Sikh

prisoners released.

nzsingh people say lead by example why dont u lead the sikh community by doing "something else" but before doing "something else" skip food for 1 day

How to do ^

*Recruit a small team of 'hackers', internet news publishers, email spammers, youtube posters (similar to 'anonymous')

*Team up with online parchariks I.e. basics of sikhi

*Hire a 'cool' straight talking but anonymous youtube parcharik for punjab audience. I.e.

*Set up a charity to fund above, many want to help but dont knw how.

A lot can be done but we need to get organised.

This is a good idea create a Sikh version of "Anonymous" the hacker group to generate some awareness out on the internet this will have a far reach. I doubt we have the level of skill or knowledge within the community though.

The biggest key in Punjab is the removal of SAD/BJP and true panthic people being I'm charge. However there are not many of these many jathebandis and Sikh organisations have proved themselves corrupt and action less on real issues.

Its a shame we don't have any Bhai Mehtab Singh's, Bhai Sukha Singh's, Akali Phoola Singh's these days.

All can be achieved with £/$'s and an organised push from folks like us.

The sikh community is amongst the most educated. The talent is defo there.

We need full time techies to team up with educated parcharaks to push the sikh sangats agenda.

A charity could be set-up to fund the morcha, im sure there are many people that would commit a £10-£100 a month to fund a organised unit that would work full time to expose the fallacies of punjab/indian govt/corrupt sikh leaders, Until we get the end goal of free and independant takts to lead the kaum.

The punjab youth will wake up if bombarded with the truth!

The dharam yudh has to use modern mediums and get a head of a uneducated/corrupt/pendu leadership.

This Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa 'hunger strike' business has run its course and frankly, its getting silly now.

3 previous 'hunger strikes to the death' led only to him giving up and eating again so what made anyone think this one was going to be any different ?

All I heard at the Gurdwara the other day was the women talkin about Gurbaksh Sigh saying how dissapointed they feel with the 'timid and weak minded men' we Sikhs have who can't seem to do anything properly these days.

4 times now. 4 times now this man has started this and then given up. He is a serial quitter. He's making the whole Sikh community look like quitters who can't make the kind of sacrifices our forefathers made.

When Gurbaksh Singh, in a few months, announces yet again that he's going on yet another hunger strike I hope all the Sikhs of the world will stop him. Not because of his health but for the sake of protecting the reputation of the rest of us.

Jagsaw fancy showing bhai sahib how a real man does it?

No its not about me Garch and thats the point: Because me and you know we can't go through with a hunger strike we don't embarrass ourself and our community by starting one that we know we're not mentally strong enough to finish. Gurbaksh Singh, however, has now done this 3 or 4 times. Its time to stop. Its making us all look weak and silly.

And....I am merely articulating the thoughts of many people I heard this weak, so it would do all of you some good to hear what the wider sangat is thinking but sometimes afraid to say out loud.

This Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa 'hunger strike' business has run its course and frankly, its getting silly now.

3 previous 'hunger strikes to the death' led only to him giving up and eating again so what made anyone think this one was going to be any different ?

All I heard at the Gurdwara the other day was the women talkin about Gurbaksh Sigh saying how dissapointed they feel with the 'timid and weak minded men' we Sikhs have who can't seem to do anything properly these days.

4 times now. 4 times now this man has started this and then given up. He is a serial quitter. He's making the whole Sikh community look like quitters who can't make the kind of sacrifices our forefathers made.

When Gurbaksh Singh, in a few months, announces yet again that he's going on yet another hunger strike I hope all the Sikhs of the world will stop him. Not because of his health but for the sake of protecting the reputation of the rest of us.

Vah vey Vah, Sharks are out in full force. From someone as intelligent as yourself you surprise me; had you followed the events over the past year you will notice he undertook 2 fasts not 3.