Sikh Panth, Sikh Prisoners, And Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

acsap

Had Bhai Sahib become Shaheed they would have been a hero, poojneek and their status would be firmly imprinted in our minds for generations to come. I'm not going to disrespect what they did and how they brought to the fore the plight of Singh one more time but would like to know in their words why they broke off the fast and what prompted this decision. Getting so close to death and then pulling out is puzzling to say the least and backing out from the Ardas is again not something that I understand. Can an Ardas be overturned at the request of Sangat?

Cisco. Just. Stop. Its. Easy. To. Do. Nindya. With. A. Full. Belly. What ideas do you have inderjit? Jkv? See my earlier post

We should pro actively support organisations such as SOPW, educate not only friends and family but people in our workplace who are receptive to Sikhi ideals and human rights, asking relatives to vote for aam aadmi party (hopefully they will receive a much bigger share of the votes this time round), start to develop closer working relationships with MPs and the media and become more involved in these fields. Sikhs representation is severely lacking in these areas at a national level.

4 times? are we talking about he same Gurbaksh Singh here because I'm only aware of this being his second fast?

Oh so 2 times a quitter is obviously not enough. Does this mean we're gonna let this man get to number 4 before we say enough is enough.

I think you'd all do well to read my last message on the previous page. In it I state how I am merely articulating how much of the wider sangat is feeling but afraid to say out loud......so you would do well to pay heed to it.

We should pro actively support organisations such as SOPW, educate not only friends and family but people in our workplace who are receptive to Sikhi ideals and human rights, asking relatives to vote for aam aadmi party (hopefully they will receive a much bigger share of the votes this time round), start to develop closer working relationships with MPs and the media and become more involved in these fields. Sikhs representation is severely lacking in these areas at a national level.

I have been researching about methods to remove uranium pollution from soils and water through plants and methods of reversing the pesticide reliance and poisoning of our fields for some time now as this is my main mental focus , health of kaum and reduction of poverty of farmers/villagers as when those groups are strong Sikhi thrives in the villages.

Obviously the Government's aim and boast is they will reduce Punjab to a poisonous desert within a couple of generations ... we need to preserve the mentality and humane treatment of livestock and wildlife that Guru ji taught us remember they started the first animal hospital too . Sikhs need to think about the fertility of their homeland and also becoming self-sufficient in their farming methods , no buying Monsanto GMO seeds sticking to heritage crops , move to organic crops sold direct to outside countries , perhaps via our own co-operative fairtrade movement rather than through Government .

You seem terrified that the oppression of Sikhs has become known around the world due to the hunger strike.As I have said the trolls seem to offer no plan of their own on how to release Sikhs.The movement to release Sikh prisoners has been launched, push the Sants, Bavas and Jathedhars to do their part. We do not need yet another Shaheed for people to get people to do what they recite in Gurbani.

point is the kaum is not an organisation with people following dictats of unelected leaders, as others would have us believe . we each are the kaum , each heart is the the heart of the kaum , we change ourselves and be individually the best Gursikhs we can be , the kaum will become stronger, purer, self-determined, because each heart will be for Guru ji we will automatically become Panthic and become closer and the Kaum will be one.

You seem terrified that the oppression of Sikhs has become known around the world due to the hunger strike.As I have said the trolls seem to offer no plan of their own on how to release Sikhs.The movement to release Sikh prisoners has been launched, push the Sants, Bavas and Jathedhars to do their part. We do not need yet another Shaheed for people to get people to do what they recite in Gurbani.

I am glad that the profile of each forgotten Sikh is up on the internet and people have argued with me on FB about 'this so-called oppression' the dialogues are vital to counter the years of BS propaganda against the innocents who have been rounded and had false charges piled up against them . I am not tired of talking about it to the world and I will bore the pants off the world before I stop talking about my fathers and brothers and the human rights abuses that India is committing against its citizens with impunity .

I don't know if we can do mass mailings to each veer in jail kind of like Amnesty international does to create a visible sign of awareness of each SIngh for the government . Apart from buoying the spirits of the Singhs it will make the prison wardens/governors have to deal with this correspondence .