The State Of Punjab( In Pinds)

gsingh12345

if u think there isnt a drug problem in punjab u r obviously lying to urself even indian media says theirs a problem and also i know 2 guys who came from punjab 3 years ago n they use heroine alot of heroine users amoung south asian population r punjabis so its kinda obvious their is a drug problem in punjab..... this should come to no suprise as we r in kaliyug and all vices will become norm everywhere

On one hand u say indian media is biased anti sikh then why u buy their claims 2 punjabi guys doin heroin r in uk doing it not in punjab i am saying the extent is not that big as to portray i have lived in punjab not u there is diff between addiction and random consumption

On one hand u say indian media is biased anti sikh then why u buy their claims 2 punjabi guys doin heroin r in uk doing it not in punjab i am saying the extent is not that big as u portray i have lived in punjab not u there is diff between addiction and random consumption

Lets state simple facts-

India is poor developing country with humongous population living waaay below poverty line. Sanitary conditions are worst everywhere unless you are in upper class rich household.

Pinds are rural town and judging the state of pinds by being few day visitor does not proper justice. Remember these pind folks are the one who faced injustices more than city folks - ex 1980's +.

Yes future looks bad because people everywhere seems to trust bollywood actirs mire than waheguru ji.

What we individuals can do? Certainly not complain because complaining is not in our dharam gene.z Think someway to improve it. Sikhs in india without sikh dharam are the worst kind.

I'm not slandering punjab. Ok I don't live there but I know enough to know wat the truth is. I'm just stating it as it is. Some pinds are nice, th greenery n fields. my family live there and they don't tell it like u are. Far from it actually, they don't have the luxuries wat u are describing. You are only commenting on people that are like u. I personally know people that had to pay to get a job there as they are reserved for certain people. And that isn't cheap either. It's not about wantin to come abroad as they wAnt to see wat it's like for all, that's only for those who have gud jobs that families can afford. And most pind people are abroad anyways. Nris. Like u said the jobs are better abroad. Punjab is a nice place, always has been always will be. Overall it's the people nowadays that have changed and become self centred. It's not a slander it's my personal experience. U can't hide the truth I experienced. So that's not slander, it's being treated like dirt, and was very humiliating. The elders of punjab are my kind I get on with, coz they understand. Actually I wanted to live in punjab coZ I loved it so much. But certain people were jealous of th fact that I was a nice caring person, so did not make it possible for me. Our family don't have a gud source of income as with other families we know. That's y they have come over. If we had a gud source of income wat reason is there to come here? Ur only lookin at those in ur environment. They want to come over not for holiday simply coz they have no choice, and that's not their fault. U obviously don't see th dukhi side of people there.

Our families kids r doin drugs there, so we know how their families are, u can't say they have got it gud. When their mothers worry about them. Here our relatives kids none of them do drugs, there's a difference between slander n truth. Just coz one side is nice doesn't mean there aren't people that are like that. We are th ones that have to pick up th pieces, we are th ones that have to assist them. So we know better than anybody else wat th state is, not u or any government organisation. And we haven't got it easy either. truth is truth like it or not.

I am saying dont generailize this may have been u r experience in my cade punjab kids were ok but in uk wat i have xperienced is differenthere i have seen sikh girls drinking which is not in punjab so this is my take i am saying dont generialize and speak if u have first hand xperience i have lived in both places so i know bettet