The State Of Punjab( In Pinds)

gsingh12345

Koi wadia jeha reply likde funny wala. This is exactly wat I was on about how people have changed. And u just proved it. If we don't have no say in punjab. We can't be concerned for wats happening, never mind that our parents are from there or we were born there.

U have no flow in wat ur saying. U say one thing then say u said this this this, ur not even makin sense. u are in total ignorance of any issues, even thou we told u it's happening in our families.

Coz for a girl of punjab u don't sound like one.

the central govt is flooding Panjab with biharis to change the demographics. my Chachaji made a point to tell me that everywhere they go they spread filth and garbage. soon Sikhs will be vastly outnumbered by those rats. The pinds are still chill but the cities are bihari-ville. When an outsider comes to Panjab they aren't going to the pinds they go to the cities and then they get the wrong impression of us.

the central govt is flooding Panjab with biharis to change the demographics. my Chachaji made a point to tell me that everywhere they go they spread filth and garbage. soon Sikhs will be vastly outnumbered by those rats. The pinds are still chill but the cities are bihari-ville. When an outsider comes to Panjab they aren't going to the pinds they go to the cities and then they get the wrong impression of us.

Mate, i wrote the exact same thing about biharis bein bunch of h@r@mis n a burden on panjab, yet i was told i was a racist/discriminatory individual. Id imagine u will b told the same by the pappus on this forum. Crimerate gone thru the roof since 2000 onwards, no coincidence, its in the same time period theyve come in.

are Biharis really a problem...

Yea paji, 100% r a problem. Chalo theyre not all wrong'uns, but overwhelming majority are. Not sure when ur last visit to panjab was, but mine was in 2013 feb, n all i heard frm relatives was "aaha saley bhaiyeh" this n "aaha saley bhaiyeh" that. It had been over a decade since i had visited panjab, prior to feb 2013, n panjab has completely changed, n relatives say they r bringin crimerate up, since bihar itself is the worst state in crappystan, n they r no strangers to crime. Obviously panjabis themselves r not exempt from this, but they have made a bad bad impact since coming over. They do the nasty kum that apnay wont do, alot r also rickshaw drivers, which is fair enough, but when u speak to ppl back home or nri's, result is all the same.

My mate is from gujarat (baroda), n he says its the same in gujarat, they have same problems there aswel with biharis n jharkhand ppl.

Yea paji, 100% r a problem

Yeah but we need them on the farm and the city walleh need them in the industries.

What we're saying about them on this thread is the same thing Daily Mail readers are saying about us here in the UK.

Just like us, overall, when push comes to shove, they do more good than bad....to the nation. And we can include Sikhi in that because in the villages and small towns, the new amritdharis are mostly bhayas.

Yeah but we need them on the farm and the city walleh need them in the industries.

What we're saying about them on this thread is the same thing Daily Mail readers are saying about us here in the UK.

Just like us, overall, when push comes to shove, they do more good than bad....to the nation. And we can include Sikhi in that because in the villages and small towns, the new amritdharis are mostly bhayas.

Indeed i agree they r needed in certain aspects of work in panjab, which is y i mentioned not all r wrong'uns, but as i sed in my post, relatives back home dont have anything gud 2 say of them. Also the comparison with them, the dailymail and us, is incorrect i feel, the polish and e.europeans is who the posh middle class goreh dont like. Us asians have been here for 60+yrs, n that too from being invited here personally by the brits, the bhaiyeh have been flooded in panjab by the central govt to ruin the demographics for sikhs. Hopefully more of them will take amrit and become an important minority for our kaum.

Indeed i agree they r needed in certain aspects of work in panjab, which is y i mentioned not all r wrong'uns, but as i sed in my post, relatives back home dont have anything gud 2 say of them. Also the comparison with them, the dailymail and us, is incorrect i feel, the polish and e.europeans is who the posh middle class goreh dont like. Us asians have been here for 60+yrs, n that too from being invited here personally by the brits, the bhaiyeh have been flooded in panjab by the central govt to ruin the demographics for sikhs. Hopefully more of them will take amrit and become an important minority for our kaum.

Maybe that s the solution then Dharam Parchaar in the villages to get Biharis fully into Sikhi , Remember Dhan Dhan Satguru Granth Sahib is jagatguru for them too...na ko vairi nahin begana....sagal sang hum ko ban i eee

the bhaiyeh have been flooded in panjab by the central govt to ruin the demographics for sikhs

StarStriker, you know I'm in full agreement with you on most things and you know I consider India an alien nation illegally occupying Punjab and so have no love for them.....but the fact of the matter is this:

I've done kethi in Punjab. We need the biharis so bad that it is no longer enough to wait for gangs of their workers to come to our farm looking for work at harvest time. The fact is there isn't enough biharis. Farm owners all over Punjab just can't get the number of biharis they need (especially at harvest time) so they have to drive out to get them. A few years ago (many years ago now) I used to tell everybody how we had to drive almost to the borders of Haryana and tempt them off the trains to come and work for us (at harvest time) just so we could get to them before the other farmers waiting for them in Bhatinda, Jalanadhar and Ludhiana etc). But that was then and this is now. Now, in order to beat the others and get your hands on them, you have to drive deep into UP itself and transport them to the farm itself.

Ain't no central govt in Delhi making us do that through some evil plan. Them Indians lack the mental capacity for any sort of clever plans. The need for labour makes us (and the industrialists in the city) do it.

Maybe that s the solution then Dharam Parchaar in the villages to get Biharis fully into Sikhi , Remember Dhan Dhan Satguru Granth Sahib is jagatguru for them too...na ko vairi nahin begana....sagal sang hum ko ban i eee

100% agree.

StarStriker, you know I'm in full agreement with you on most things and you know I consider India an alien nation illegally occupying Punjab and so have no love for them.....but the fact of the matter is this:

I've done kethi in Punjab. We need the biharis so bad that it is no longer enough to wait for gangs of their workers to come to our farm looking for work at harvest time. The fact is there isn't enough biharis. Farm owners all over Punjab just can't get the number of biharis they need (especially at harvest time) so they have to drive out to get them. A few years ago (many years ago now) I used to tell everybody how we had to drive almost to the borders of Haryana and tempt them off the trains to come and work for us (at harvest time) just so we could get to them before the other farmers waiting for them in Bhatinda, Jalanadhar and Ludhiana etc). But that was then and this is now. Now, in order to beat the others and get your hands on them, you have to drive deep into UP itself and transport them to the farm itself.

Ain't no central govt in Delhi making us do that through some evil plan. Them Indians lack the mental capacity for any sort of clever plans. The need for labour makes us (and the industrialists in the city) do it.

If what u say is true, then fair enough im wrong my friend, appreciated