Casteism Eating Up Sikhism+ Matrimonial Issues

JSingh01

Jo Amrit Ko Neer Kahe, Sikh Ki Poochhe Jaat.

Kahe Gobind Singh; Nand Lal Ji, So Sikh Jampur Jaat.

One who refers to Amrit as just water, or asks the caste of a Sikh.

O Nand Lal, says Gobind Singh, that Sikh goes to hell.

Guest ReadSikhReyatMaryada

Literally all the questions on sikh sangat are answered and fully explained in the sikh reyat maryada.
Replying to Puzzled posts, having heriditary gurdwaras does not result in anything good, if they discriminate against Caste then they simply aren't sikhs. They are just like the mahants. Whats the point in having a gurdwara if you discriminate against people on something which sikhi disagrees and is against (if you follow jath paath you aren't a sikh). A gurdwara is owned by the sikh panth not by heriditory the capital could be money wise owned but the gurdwara should be run along the lines of the SGPC (shiromani gurdwara parbandic committee ) or its not a 'gurdwara'. The best course of action would be to challgenge them or Boycott there gurdwara to force them to change.
Its quite simple, if you see a 'sikh' drinking alcohol or taking drugs or stealing, lying etc. they aren't a sikh, they are a pathith.
Many - most people i see on this website are 'Cultural sikhs' as in they dress and follow SOME of the basics of sikhi but the rest they ignore for convenience, This is increasing around the world especially in the sikh diaspora as the link between grandparents (who have lots of knowledge of sihki and punjabi and guru granth sahib ) and kids is fading so they can't be taught about sihki and punjabi which is ABOSOLUTELY required to become a gursikh, 
Replying to The person who started this thread: The gurus were fully against the caste system it is meaningless discrimination which was made by brahmins to keep themselves in power. You yourself are acknowleding that you are a manmat by asking why sikhs who USED to be of a lower  cast before they became sikhs were not chosen as gurus it was done purely on there connectedness to wahegure (wrong word cant think of atm), i suggest you read and UNDERSTAND the gurbani. There is a big difference between listening, understanding and munning (Japji sahib). If listening itself made you become one with waheguru wouldn't everyone in the villages in india become one with god from hearing the gurbani from speakers in the gurdwaras?
A youtube channel i recommend which is easy to understand (requires basic- medium fluency in punjabi there are some words which i don't understand [i am a Sikh youth in australia, but i normally watch these videos with grandparents or parents who know punjabi better]).
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTOF84os79-bv9y-mLEFvDw

He fully explains and gives background/ contextual on all of it, really easy to understand!

If you are a sikh you have no cast!! -  If a sikh engages in any jaath patth they quite simply are not a sikh
Goorth was made to prevent inbreeding!

And remember before posting question on here have a read of the Sikh Reyat Maryada! :D

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On 3/17/2020 at 12:13 PM, puzzled said:

and also in doaba where im from  sainis sikhs who are zamindars and of rajput origin are more dominant that jatts in some parts of doaba, try telling them 

Just Hoshiarpur. Hoshiarpur has always been famous for being the saini heartland. It was so well known that Rudyard Kipling even wrote in a Saini vegetable farmer from Hoshiarpur character in his epic story 'Kim'. 'Famous' because the soil quality in Hoshairpur is so low that it's only really suitable for vegetables like onions and potatoes etc. Leave the rest of Doaba out of it Puzzled. This is purely a Hoshiarpur thing. :)