Tommy Robinson Speaks At The Oxford Union

mrggg123

Not trying to be racist or anything but this ain a uk problem either same thing is going on in Australia too. I think it all starts in phases first phase the youths commit petty crimes phase 2 is when gangs form and then after that the radicals get ahold of them. We got minor crime and gang problems where I'm from but the radicals have set up shop. Almos every Isis fighter who has come from canada has links to my city and even the parliament hill shooter as well. But unlike the uk the Muslim community here speaks out against these people and the community disowns them.

I grew up in Hackney East London and since 1975 it's true the whole atmosphere has changed, all the recent influx of people have been islamic and very aggressive towards to original or preceding immigrants , the streets which used to be patrolled by skins in 77-80 now are patrolled by gangs of bangladeshi youths and pakistani youths even those gangs are not mixing . The Bangladeshi and guys arrived with their families during the eighties , the parents were quiet hard-working as were the older siblings it's the third generation and younger second generation siblings that fell into gang mentality due to initial fears of racism which petered out after five years as they became accepted but then the pakistanis turned up with their hatred for all non-muslims and their virulent hate-spouting Imams they radicalised the youths and now it a mix of muslim youth gangs and white/brown gangs in Hackney. Now the Somalis are here they are rude, nasty attitude and just out to get what they can out of the system and mess up the locals as we are all kuffar and deserve it. It's this attitude that most British people find hard to accept the ingratitude for giving them pannah and the reward of being cussed down, physically attacked or robbed.

That woman is representative of the new face of burka hijab wearers now uneducated yet superior feeling women who are rude and outspoken to all and sundry. ehna de nal matha lagna bewaquoofi aa ehna da soch bikul bandh aa.

I have a question the Somalis are recent in the uk right jus like their. In canada. But how about Pakistanis when did they come in huge numbers same time as sikhs or after? Also majority of Pakistanis in high school were freshies here well most sikhs were canadian born did it start off like that in the uk to. It's interesting to know these things cos it helps to predict where we will be in the future. It's already bad that half of them did not finish school and many are now drug dealers but don't really show much hate they jus stick to themselves and don't mix much

Daily Mail

The reason some of our folk will disassociate themselves is because they are worried that if the white majority finishes off the muslims, we will be the next target.

Ironically, Bhai Mohan Singh of Sikh Awareness Society shared a stage with Tommy Robinson at Swaminayaran Temple in Neasden.

There seems to be a convergence of different ethnic and religious groups who want to combat this menace.

GhettoSikh

The Somali community in the UK arrived around 1991 after their civil war as refugees. Don't really know too much about them, they are not very much liked. They are not liked by fellow black people (Africans and Afro Carribeans)

The Pakistani community had their men come over in the 1960s, kind of at the same time as the Sikhs. Main difference being is that most of the Sikh families came inthe 60s whereas the Pakistani men bought their families much later in the later 1970s.

Having an established Sikh community attracts Pakistani

because of the cultural affinity, wherever we go they will follow.

They will not show hate if their numbers are small, once they start to breed and increase their numbers things will change very quickly.

They also take up taxi cabbing and this works very closely with the pimping and the drug dealing, particularly if people are going out for the night. Pakistanis in the UK are very good at playing the system, whether it be claiming welfare or whether cosying up to the politicians and police forces so that they can get away with their grooming.

But from what I understand is that Alberta is a right-wing province compared to the rest of Canada. I am sure that if too many problems are created the good ol' boys will take them up north and feed them to the bears and wolves.

Being

Growing up lots of us used to think tht the uk is where it was at for sikhs all the Bhangra we listened to produced in uk ect, it's really sad tht the state of it has become like this.

We cN already see this beginning to happen it little amounts . The politicians here r conservative but they don't care about the social problems the drug dealers r creating because the dealers live in one quadrant of the city which is also home to the ethnic communities and the politicians in another. Until it hits them in their backyards only then will they care. It's interesting to note that Toronto doesn't have these problems even though there muslim pop is 8 percent. The problems progress when police n politicians ignore them

Ranjeet01,

"The government will have to take off the kid gloves and deal with these folks with a firm hand.

Hari Singh Nalwa had the right idea".

i agree with what you say. I also associate myself with the words of jkvlondon on this topic. The tragedy is, if you remember at the time, that a organisation called "The Turban Campaign" arose to dissociate itself with Sikhs who supported Tommy Robinson at the time. Tommy Robinson has been the voice of reason on this topic yet some of our "own" showed where their loyalties lie. Tragic.

WJKK WJKF

I don't think it's a simple as that, yes Tommy Robinson has raised many valid points however he never went round the right way to tackle some of the issues. The monster he created, the "EDL" has not achieved nothing other than a lager lout image which will shout abuse to anyone who is brown. I know this because I was present at a EDL demonstration and racist abuse was hurled at anyone with brown skin. The only reason why the EDL compliment Sikhs is because they believe we are well integrated within white, English society.

The EDL wish to demonise all Muslims which can never be done as obviously all Muslims are not terrorists.

It's always been the same with panjanbi Sikhs, when a white westerner compliments them, they jump to their side, even after India being robbed and raped by England, pledging their life's for the gains of England and the monarchy.

A sikh should stand up for anyone who suffers injustice, that includes Muslims who are targets of abuse.

In the end, we will always be a "paki" if we have brown skin with the new addition if "raghead" added on.

I have a question the Somalis are recent in the uk right jus like their. In canada. But how about Pakistanis when did they come in huge numbers same time as sikhs or after? Also majority of Pakistanis in high school were freshies here well most sikhs were canadian born did it start off like that in the uk to. It's interesting to know these things cos it helps to predict where we will be in the future. It's already bad that half of them did not finish school and many are now drug dealers but don't really show much hate they jus stick to themselves and don't mix much

well I didn't mention the long standing turkish cypriot community because they were never abrasive rude or unfriendly to other communities in fact they were more modern and cosmopolitan than other islamic countries the pakistanis arrived only after more punjabis moved /got established in my neighbourhood Shoreditch/Hoxton , whereas Leyton and leytonstone , east ham, poplar, barking and upton park was heaving a lot sooner in fact I'd say we lagged behind a good eight years the general trend because we lived in a white dominant area. I think the best indicator is the number of halal restaurants on the main shopping/school streets , as soon as you get over three halal serving restaurants out of twelve food shops then the Pakistani population mushrooms. Surprisingly where there are turkish established the pakistanis don't settle .

I would say most pakistanis arrived after ugandan refugees did ...because the gujaratis and kenyan sikhs ran the wholesalers all along petticoat lane and tat situation only changed mideighties

p.s. pakistanis really hate bangladeshis and banglatown (yep they took over the old haunts of the gujarati and kenyan enterprises)

WJKK WJKF

I don't think it's a simple as that, yes Tommy Robinson has raised many valid points however he never went round the right way to tackle some of the issues. The monster he created, the "EDL" has not achieved nothing other than a lager lout image which will shout abuse to anyone who is brown. I know this because I was present at a EDL demonstration and racist abuse was hurled at anyone with brown skin. The only reason why the EDL compliment Sikhs is because they believe we are well integrated within white, English society.

The EDL wish to demonise all Muslims which can never be done as obviously all Muslims are not terrorists.

It's always been the same with panjanbi Sikhs, when a white westerner compliments them, they jump to their side, even after India being robbed and raped by England, pledging their life's for the gains of England and the monarchy.

A sikh should stand up for anyone who suffers injustice, that includes Muslims who are targets of abuse.

In the end, we will always be a "paki" if we have brown skin with the new addition if "raghead" added on.

I learn that day one I arrived from Poplar , we sikhs will always be the meat in the hatred sandwich, that's why you have to choose kick back and refuse to give in to pressure to conform OR live like a snivelling fear-filled wreck apologising for existing ...I know what I did and I have never regretted wearing a dastar even though the path was tough sometimes and Waheguru has shown me standing your ground earns you respect from even your enemy.