Hindus Wearing The Kara

Guest Sanatani

lol yeah, because only the body inbreeds, not the atma. If that makes sense. no i think we can become anything in 84 lakh junis regardless of caste

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/72269-soul-after-death/

I hope you like the videos.

Ok ji you think that. I think what Guruji says:

ਰਾਮਕਲੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ रामकली महला ५ ॥ Rāmkalī mėhlā 5. Raamkalee, Fifth Mehl:

ਪਵਨੈ ਮਹਿ ਪਵਨੁ ਸਮਾਇਆ ॥ पवनै महि पवनु समाइआ ॥ Pavnai mėh pavan samā▫i▫ā.

The wind merges into the wind.

ਜੋਤੀ ਮਹਿ ਜੋਤਿ ਰਲਿ ਜਾਇਆ ॥ जोती महि जोति रलि जाइआ ॥ Joṯī mėh joṯ ral jā▫i▫ā.

The light blends into the light.

ਮਾਟੀ ਮਾਟੀ ਹੋਈ ਏਕ ॥ माटी माटी होई एक ॥ Mātī mātī ho▫ī ek.

The dust becomes one with the dust.

ਰੋਵਨਹਾਰੇ ਕੀ ਕਵਨ ਟੇਕ ॥੧॥ रोवनहारे की कवन टेक ॥१॥ Rovanhāre kī kavan tek. ||1||

What support is there for the one who is lamenting? ||1||

ਕਉਨੁ ਮੂਆ ਰੇ ਕਉਨੁ ਮੂਆ ॥ कउनु मूआ रे कउनु मूआ ॥ Ka▫un mū▫ā re ka▫un mū▫ā.

Who has died? O, who has died?

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਮਿਲਿ ਕਰਹੁ ਬੀਚਾਰਾ ਇਹੁ ਤਉ ਚਲਤੁ ਭਇਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ ब्रहम गिआनी मिलि करहु बीचारा इहु तउ चलतु भइआ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥ Barahm gi▫ānī mil karahu bīcẖārā ih ṯa▫o cẖalaṯ bẖa▫i▫ā. ||1|| rahā▫o.

O God-realized beings, meet together and consider this. What a wondrous thing has happened! ||1||Pause||

ਅਗਲੀ ਕਿਛੁ ਖਬਰਿ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥ अगली किछु खबरि न पाई ॥ Aglī kicẖẖ kẖabar na pā▫ī.

No one knows what happens after death.

ਰੋਵਨਹਾਰੁ ਭਿ ਊਠਿ ਸਿਧਾਈ ॥ रोवनहारु भि ऊठि सिधाई ॥ Rovanhār bẖė ūṯẖ siḏẖā▫ī.

The one who is lamenting will also arise and depart.

ਭਰਮ ਮੋਹ ਕੇ ਬਾਂਧੇ ਬੰਧ ॥ भरम मोह के बांधे बंध ॥ Bẖaram moh ke bāʼnḏẖe banḏẖ.

Mortal beings are bound by the bonds of doubt and attachment.

ਸੁਪਨੁ ਭਇਆ ਭਖਲਾਏ ਅੰਧ ॥੨॥ सुपनु भइआ भखलाए अंध ॥२॥ Supan bẖa▫i▫ā bẖakẖlā▫e anḏẖ. ||2||

When life becomes a dream, the blind man babbles and grieves in vain. ||2||

ਇਹੁ ਤਉ ਰਚਨੁ ਰਚਿਆ ਕਰਤਾਰਿ ॥ इहु तउ रचनु रचिआ करतारि ॥ Ih ṯa▫o racẖan racẖi▫ā karṯār.

The Creator Lord created this creation.

ਆਵਤ ਜਾਵਤ ਹੁਕਮਿ ਅਪਾਰਿ ॥ आवत जावत हुकमि अपारि ॥ Āvaṯ jāvaṯ hukam apār.

It comes and goes, subject to the Will of the Infinite Lord.

ਨਹ ਕੋ ਮੂਆ ਨ ਮਰਣੈ ਜੋਗੁ ॥ नह को मूआ न मरणै जोगु ॥ Nah ko mū▫ā na marṇai jog.

No one dies; no one is capable of dying.

ਨਹ ਬਿਨਸੈ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ਹੋਗੁ ॥੩॥ नह बिनसै अबिनासी होगु ॥३॥ Nah binsai abẖināsī hog. ||3||

The soul does not perish; it is imperishable. ||3||

ਜੋ ਇਹੁ ਜਾਣਹੁ ਸੋ ਇਹੁ ਨਾਹਿ ॥ जो इहु जाणहु सो इहु नाहि ॥ Jo ih jāṇhu so ih nāhi.

That which is known, does not exist.

ਜਾਨਣਹਾਰੇ ਕਉ ਬਲਿ ਜਾਉ ॥ जानणहारे कउ बलि जाउ ॥ Jānaṇhāre ka▫o bal jā▫o.

I am a sacrifice to the one who knows this.

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰਿ ਭਰਮੁ ਚੁਕਾਇਆ ॥ कहु नानक गुरि भरमु चुकाइआ ॥ Kaho Nānak gur bẖaram cẖukā▫i▫ā.

Says Nanak, the Guru has dispelled my doubt.

ਨਾ ਕੋਈ ਮਰੈ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਜਾਇਆ ॥੪॥੧੦॥ ना कोई मरै न आवै जाइआ ॥४॥१०॥ Nā ko▫ī marai na āvai jā▫i▫ā. ||4||10||

No one dies; no one comes or goes. ||4||10||

SGGS Ang 885

Atma is the soul, Guruji says the atma is imperishable

Well, it is obvious to what caste that last name belonged to.

That's you're Humai talking. That's societies Humai talking. Never once did Guru Sahib claim their family was of a certain caste. The explained their lineage BUT they never said "we're Khatri" or "we were" . Guru Nanak said Make mankind you're Yogic Brotherhood lmao and yet here you are categorizing people. If you ask a white Sikh what caste a certain surname will belong to you, they would literally go "what? "

If they did start doing Devi Pooja I would let them live their lives the way they want

By you're logic you would join in. You claim other Sikhs do it so it's fine.

'm just saying that our shareer belongs to a specific caste, which isn't a bad thing because we are all equal and if you think one caste is above another that is on you.

And I'm telling you to prove it. Is that so hard for you to do? Our Genome defines what our Physical body can or can't do. It defines our Physical characteristics.

Let me correct you're words. YOU BELIEVE everyones including our Guru Sahib's bodies take part in the caste system BECAUSE that's what you were taught. That isn't what Gurbani teaches us and going lower down the spectrum that isn't even what Science says. AS USUAL you believe anything someone tells you without a shred of proof.

Of course you aren't that far because you still believe in profanity, yet deny our shareer's caste xD like that makes any sense.

Why? because I believe the caste system is false and should be ignored? because I believe in true equality to all man,woman ? :( it must suck

let's take it a step further. Guru Nanak showed all of creation to a Muslim Pir in Baghdad to prove to him that Creation is limitless. TO prove that he had actually visited other words the Pir brought back FOOD. Or Prashad to be precise from another world. Guru Sahib also mentions in Gurbani how there are countless other life forms. It's pretty obvious that God has been paying attention to them. A form of Sikhi will exist there as they are even described as fields of Karma.

Now let's apply YOU'RE VIEWS to them. You would claim their bodies take part in the caste System. BUT Gurbani NEVER makes that statement. It does state..

1) they exist

2) They can reap the seeds of good deeds they plant.

3) Gurbani exists for them too

If you look at it from a scientific and a social prescriptive CIVILIZATIONS have COME and GONE without developing a complex. The Caste System phenomenon INDIAN are hellbent on keeping. The fact that Prashad was offered to 2 otherworldly people is ample proof to suggest that these people are advance and caring people. They didn't care about Caste. Nor did they inquire As that would have been mentioned by the Pir or our Beloved Guru Sahib. You don't even need to go as far as Bhai Gurdas Ji to find proof that Guru Nanak never added his caste or any other form of caste Related honorifics/links.

So did our Guru Sahib's bodies have castes then? :)

Don't sound it. Why can't you prove what Kira ji is asking? If you can't prove it, why are you challenging Gurbani?

Don't you bother reading anything anybody else writes? Getting on my nerves now, Kira ji carry on, going to rest. ina magaj kon maareh, than de a Tusi, I don't have that much energy lol ? ?? Waheguru

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਜਾਤਿ ਪਤਿ ਸਭੁ ਆਪੇ ॥ गुरमुखि जाति पति सभु आपे ॥ Gurmukẖ jāṯ paṯ sabẖ āpe. To the Gurmukh, the Lord Himself is social class, status and all honor.

SGGS Ang 117

Many hindoos mistake hate for exposing superstitious and ridiculous belief systems. Hindoo in of itself is a term that means thief coined by the mughal invaders. In my prehistory to modern history class we learned about the evolution of a very loose system of beliefs that become more structured with fascism and other superstitions in order to keep society in line. In effect it was a great way to oppress the average person and ensure the social hierarchy not be changed.

Many of the avtars that hindoos worship lost their lives in very human pursuits and didn't get a chance to meet The Supreme. They would have become Sikhs if given the chance.

Since the time Guru Nanak Dev Ji refused the janeau and exposed the hindoo panfits and brahmans of their superstitions and insults against humanity many pandits and brahmans have tried their best to turn Sikhi into the fold of the new evolution of Brahmanism called Hindooism.

If you know how to use the search system, there are many posted rehitnamas that are fake and doctored that were around the time of Guru Sabin and even shortly afterwards that were written by Brahmans or Pandits of the time.

Sanatani are you that goofy looking south Indian dude from the UK with long hair and anime hindoo god pictures? Think your name was Rishi Hunda or something like that ?

Hmm I guess you are right with Humai. What does Humai mean again?? Is it "I"-ness? Who said I would join in, if I was with someone who went there I'd probably just wait for them to finish, and get on with life.

You just said "other sikhs do it" you then went on to assert that becuse of that it's fine. Rather than going to Gurbani which points out how pointless that is.

or else the existence of Paramtma would be denied by you too scientifically because they don't care/believe.

This might come as a massive shock to you since you don't bother trying to read a little more than the Pamphlets you're hindu instructors give you. But science can't prove nor disprove god. Not all scientists are hard-core Atheists. Science is the study of the Physical realm, now bear with me while I get a bit more technical. It tries to explain HOW things happen, how Gravity functions, how life progressives from simple prokaryotic cell and so on. Gurbani doesn't contradict this.

lol what did I just say to you, you are believing in the caste system in a negative form, while it is supposed to be understood that the caste system doesn't discriminate against other castes or genders

And what did I just say to you? actually scratch that. what did Gurbani say. The KHALSA HAS NO CASTE. Why do you choose to challenge it all the time. Why is so hard for you to accept that Caste System is redundant in Sikhism. I just literally broke it down for you to the point a small child could understand. But you're Hindu Priests really seem to have brainwashed you well.

Let me ask you another Question. Would you refer to a prisoner from the Concentration Camp Auschwitz by their prison number.

How many times do I have to say that the caste system isn't the problem, but the problem is people with a negative state of mind are who think that they are not equal?!?!

And how many times do I need to spell it out for you. Gurbani says. It.is.FALSE. Why do you struggle to comprehend that. You clearly think you're better than Gurbani.

Did our Guru ji's even tell us what gender their body was, or their height/wieght??

Those are obvious Characteristics. do you look at someone and then brand them into a certain caste? what a judgmental person you are :( Waheguru blessed them with a gender,height,weight. Sorry but Caste isn't so obvious. So please break it down. Look at someone's genome and find out where it states which Caste they are. You can break down a Genome and find out someone's sex. It's written there X-X = woman X-Y = male. So now look for Genome which states which caste someone is.

He wants a scientific explanation, and I was saying that not everything that can't be proved scientifically are false. Ask him to prove ParBrahman scientifically, even though ParBrahman is real does it need an explanation scientifically? No.

For the caste system. Go ahead, prove it. We've all posted Gurbani, learned sikhs but you ignore them all. Right now the only person exhibiting any Hukar is you. You refuse to admit Guru Sahib abolished the Caste System because you're probably happy with your caste.

Now answer my question.

DID THE GURU SAHIB HAVE A CASTE OR NOT. YES OR NO.

Also would you ask the Original Panj Pyare what their caste is :) by the sounds of things you would.

Don't sound it. Why can't you prove what Kira ji is asking? If you can't prove it, why are you challenging Gurbani?

Don't you bother reading anything anybody else writes? Getting on my nerves now, Kira ji carry on, going to rest. ina magaj kon maareh, than de a Tusi, I don't have that much energy lol Waheguru

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਜਾਤਿ ਪਤਿ ਸਭੁ ਆਪੇ ॥ गुरमुखि जाति पति सभु आपे ॥ Gurmukẖ jāṯ paṯ sabẖ āpe. To the Gurmukh, the Lord Himself is social class, status and all honor.

SGGS Ang 117

Because she think she's infallible. We just listed sources, gurbani and provided evidence. But it's all mute to someone who thinks their completely right 100% of the time,. Only reason im bothering is so people don't read her dribble and start falling into the Caste System once again.

lol can you tell me what Humai means again Kira ji?? Well, I forgot to mention that almost all my aquaintences are GurSikhs or Sehajdhari Sikhs, that is why I meant 'if I was with someone' meaning one of my acquaintances. What Hindu instructors? I've never been to a mandir in my life so you should stop lying :)

Maybe you should stop mistaking a Gurudwara for a Mandir. We're the one with the Guru Granth Sahib Ji and total equality. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Yeah, they can't prove or disapprove, same goes for many other things like me proving or disapproving genetics related to caste.

Actually (like always since you refuse to gain proper knowledge of anything worthwhile) you need to reevaluate everything once again. SCIENCE can prove people's gender,max height, hair colour. EVERYTHING Akal Purkh Gave you. so now look at it and find out where the caste system falls in the genome. you can't compare the caste system to Akal Purkh as Akal Purkh is vast and infinite. ask a scientist to prove infinity and they'd just laugh you out of their work place.

an science even prove that our Sri Guru ji's even existed

Yes it can. through Genetics, records and actual Artifacts used by Guru sahib. Many of which have traces of Maharaj around. Including a comb with Guru Gobind singh ji's hair in it.

Try again.

Khalsa as a whole has no caste, but individuals still have caste in their shareer,

You do know that Khalsa is composed of people. You can't say everyone as a whole has no caste but individually they do. hate to break it to you but the Khalsa and any member of it DONT have a caste.

If you think Khalsa=body entering Khalsa you are mistaken since religion is spiritual and not physical.

Khalsa is also the Physical roop of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. No sikh of Guru Gobind singh Ji would refer to their caste for anything.

All DNA isn't the same anyways, so it isn't possible to prove someone's caste like that since everyone's is different.

In other words it's not in the DNA of people and it's been concocted by people. IN other words it's not in Akal Purkh's make up of us but you still enjoy dividing people. Cool.

I think the Panj Pyare would gladly tell me their caste if I was obliivous to it:)

actually the Panj Pyare discarded their castes. Completely. That was the point of them dying. Their reborn as Pure and as a result casteless. That's the point of amrit. But as usual you refuse to believe that and consider yourself 100% right :)

So since you keep avoiding my question

Yes or No. Did Guru Sahib and their bodies have a caste.

Gurdwara and Mandir is essentially the same thing so you can stop now, even some Gurdwaras are called Mandirs :) Just like how Sri, Hari Mandir Sahib is called Mandir at the end, the highest tirith ever.

Yes because in Harmandir Sahib we have idols to various gods and we pray to them :)

Yes I can compare the caste system to that, it makes perfect sense, because both can't be proved through science that is what is similar, and it is similar because both are real.

Gonna be frank here but are you stupid? I legit just went through Guru sahib's family tree where HE POINTED OUT HIS GENETIC TREE but never his caste. I just showEd you there are other beings in other where there was no mention of a caste existing. But as usual you neglect and ignore Gurbani and tree it as nothing more than glass to push under your carpet.

. What would artifacts mean to scientists even if they they are true considering they apparently don't have sources? How would scientests allegdly trust them even if they are totally true?

Maybe if you paid attention in a science class you'd know they have various methods to Authenticate Everything. carbon dating, DNA forensics and even the chemical make up. But as usual you're the only 100% right person here lmao. what do all these people and above them Gurbani know.

Khalsa is made of atmans, not essentially 'people', I am sure that the shaheed Singhs right now are probably not human, yet they still are part of Khalsa do the all atmas being the same.

Sorry but what? lol. Yes tehy are a part of Khalsa but THEY DON'T PRACTICE CASTE, IT'S NOTHING TO THEM, THEY DISCARD THEIR CASTE. why is that so hard for you to accept. You must really be dense if you decide to ignore Gurbani and just listen to whatever you feel is right.

but our shareer aka vehicle did.

Yes or no. Did our Guru sahib's bodies have a caste.

lol fyi not all Mandirs have idols in them. Name calling/using profanity doesn't make anyone knowledgable, so it'd be best if you'd let that go or take your profanity to a non dharmic site :)

Maybe you should go to a Hindu site preach the caste system :)

It'd be redundant to mention caste because it is obvious to what Sodhi people are from.

Yet i just pointed out that Non-Indian people wouldn't know. They would say Sodhi and then think family name. For god sake why is that so hard for you to accept that sikhism is universal and not Indian LOL.

Carbon dating to what? How can they just randomly do that or even bother when they don't know if the sources are true

carbon dating let you determine the EXACT year of a certain artifact. By doing so you can easily determine which time-line it fell to and if it correlates with the legend or not. Not to mention there are hand-written documents by the Guru Sahib and Pothis. Not to mention handwritten pieces of Gurbani,Hukamnama and other items such as his Kaccera. Now this is the part where you say it's all false and they belonged to other Sikhs.

DNA Forensics can now let you compare the DNA of 2 people and see how much their related by. Guru Gobind Singh Ji's descendants are still alive. retracing the DNA tree is a a tedious but doable task for anyone who's committed to proving a lineage. Do you know why people Don't doubt the existence of Guru Sahib? why science doesn't deny it's existence. Because we have artifacts from most Guru sahibs and the final 7 human Guru sahib were all related. Comparing DNA can pretty much let you confirm if their all related or not.

lol you are the one ignoring Gurbani, remember that time when you denied Elephant's can't pray but they actually can and it was shown in Gurbani but you never believed me before telling you this? I

Yes and I then changed my tone and accepted it. I accepted Gurbani. You refuse to do that. You consider yourself perfect. simran and I just posted Gurbani after Gurbani. We posted stuff from People who are wiser than her or I. Yet you ignore it all and just pust it under the rug. Sorry but you can't say I ignore Gurbani when it's actually you doing it.

I'm sure that atmas in the human vehicle are only prone to caste

Yes or no. Did the Guru Sahib have a caste or not in their human forms.

Why do you keep running from the question. Not gonna bother replying if you can't even answer a simple question.