Sikh Boy In Us Shares Footage Of Racist Classmates

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ, ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

The clip at the start of this post (44 secs) was heartbreaking to watch.

Western propaganda 'is a powerful weapon in war; it is used to dehumanize and create hatred toward a supposed enemy, either internal or external, by creating a false image in the mind.'

'Of all the potential targets for propaganda, children are the most vulnerable because they are the most unprepared for the critical reasoning and contextual comprehension required to determine whether a message is propaganda or not. Children's vulnerability to propaganda is rooted in developmental psychology. The attention children give their environment during development, due to the process of developing their understanding of the world, will cause them to absorb propaganda indiscriminately.'

Hundred's of thousands (over 800,000) have seen the clip, how many will think USA is an open society that is free, modern and tolerant?

Truly deplorable, shameful and abhorrent....

The School Board there has released a statement saying that it is not bullying (or racist) just minor "name calling" :wow:

Its a public school. For the sake of, and benefit of, all of us in the diaspora with young children, I hope the family sue the school and state and set a precedent. So, whilst I wholly understand and appreciate their desire for privacy and an end to the matter, I do hope they realise that they are on the cusp of making history and their wonderful son has given them an opportunity to do some great seva for all of us. At the same time, I hope they give their son a well deserved slapping for having such a filthy mouth.

With the kids scene with the exception of the brave hero, it was sad to see. It takes incredible courage and maturity for someone that age to handle things like that.

The other children need an education. As for the adult school board, that sort of explains where the racism of the children comes from.

For the school board to further bully the sikh kid rather than come to his protection....that calls for a media wrecking ball to come at them. Link to statement? Names of those on school board?