Are Sikhs A Pit Bull Race That Enjoys Fighting & Arguing With Our Own Kind?

As well as the religious zealots who hide behind God whilst practicing hypocrisy and intolerance. It's the same everywhere though isn't it, I mean, these aren't solely Sikh problems, but the kind of dilemmas all people are facing regardless of where they're from.

It certainly is the same everywhere. :smile2:

I appreciate this is some what common in other communities but with us it seams to be worse. Divorce is more of a sin on the woman and she is practically banished from the community ,an apni goes astray just once, she and her family has a black mark against them, gudwara can't agree on what to do amongst themselves, not being able to trust your fellow brother and sister because you think they may be jealous of you, your relatives in india always trying to con you out of money, the list goes on and on.

I go to a lot of childrens sporting events in my local area and see people from all walks of life but to this day on i have never seen a Sikh Grand Parent,from both sides of the marriage, cheering on their grandchild. No one say this is cultural and traditional because these guys meet up at funerals ( preferably not their own), weddings,religious ceremonies etc........

• 2 weeks later...