Bhangra The Destruction Of Morality

singh598

People wonder why marriage rates are falling. You don't know what you're getting these days; where they've been or who they've been with. Being a good person is not a guarantee of getting your just desserts. Bakwaas across the board for guys as well as girls.

its gone this bad in just one generation what will it be like in the next 20 years....im married and have a daughter ....im worried for her

its gone this bad in just one generation what will it be like in the next 20 years....im married and have a daughter ....im worried for her

Singh Ji, what we're seeing now has always gone on even as far back as the 90s. Back then it was heavily undercover, because even those who partook in such nonsense knew, on some level, what they were doing was wrong per se. Nowadays, the sharam has evaporated completely, and it's almost as if these young people are daring their elders to admonish them, lol. There's no fear anymore. It's a free for all. And it shall only get worse as the years go by, especially with the gutless, weak parenting and morals being shown by those within our community who are starting to raise families of their own, I.e. the recently married. Strap yourselves in, it's going to be a very dodgy ride.

Singh Ji, what we're seeing now has always gone on even as far back as the 90s. Back then it was heavily undercover, because even those who partook in such nonsense knew, on some level,

So true,, i remember being about 12 years old and going to see my cousin sister when she was far at Uni on Saturday i remember seeing her come back to her student house with a short skirt on....25 years later shes still clubbing and holidaying and she still never gets married

One thing thats shocks me because i was a mona upto 24 years listening to bhangra and sessioning, one thing thats shocks me is how Pakis have got into Bhangra music such as Imran Khan and Shizzio and how pakis and sikhs are happily mixing in nightclubs and gigs drinking etc.

Excellent Video Below Shizzio with Tigerstyle

There's no difference between Bhangra videos n the junk we c on MTV really sad. We've now got songs promoting drugs like feem n cocaine not good for the youth at all. I feel like the Bhangra scene has been infiltrated by ppl with a hidden agenda I mean 15 years ago this type of stuff would be frowned upon