Popular Computer Game -Assassin's Creed To Feature Sikh Empire

lsingh

Actually from some stuff I have read he actually tries to protect maharaja ranjit Singh.. The Templar tried and succeeded in assassinating maharaja ranjit Singh...

Also a Muslim man has a Sikh girl as his lover.He is shown in the trailer fighting Nihangs and beating them.

He is fighting with the nihangs cause the Templar and dogras framed him and he is trying to run away...

Ok guys, the first part of Assassins Creed Chronicles launched. It is set in China. India will be part 2, and Russia will be part 3.

Right when you launch the game, this warning http://m.imgur.com/puT7raq

So yeah, all I can say is playing through the first part, it's a work of fiction. So don't get all mad and angry if Sikhs are "wrongly" portrayed in the second part which is to be set during the time of the fall of the "Sikh" empire.

What is wrong with this, if it is true at all?

This is why clearly your not a Sikh. Aside from any negative or poor portray of the Sikh empire (if the game producers foolishly decide to that is) then also you might want to consider the following.

You know Islam's goals is to take the kafir non-muslim women so that non-muslim numbers dwindle and islamic demographics rise dont you? its known as "love jihad" If you dont think promoting a muslim guy sleeping with a Sikh... non-muslim girl is not relevant and not a huge issue to this day and age even ......then go read the quran, the hadiths and look at islamic history from past and present and then look at Sikh history and see how bitterly Sikhs fought to keep women safe from islamic jihadi rapists, the punjab and northern indian away from the tyranny of islam.

Also adding to the points I raised so far any poor portray of the Sikh empire or of Sikh history which be hugely damaging to assassins creed game producers as the guys who made the hit man game that made Sikhs look like the bad guys had to later apologise and withdraw their racist preopaganda material.

And lets face it its racist propaganda anti-sikh material. Now imagine well off game producers creating a game that made jews the evil people and nazi germany the hero's... how would that go down? Every-time you do harm to a jew you get rewards in the game thus subtlety sending out a message to vulnerable kids and adults who pay these games its ok to victimise the jew..... and no its not ok....Sikhs wouldn't stand for such a game and we dont games created that make us look like the bad guys especially as we are probably the most humanitarian religion out there if i read other religion scriptures they say its ok to cause the genocide of non-believers I read Sikh scriptures and you have nothing of the sort.

We have also seen violent attacks on Sikhs after 9/11 and recently when a nutjob former army intelligence officer...a white american racist terrorist murdered 8 innocent Sikhs in a Wisconsin gurdwara, USA have we all forgotten that?

We have seen gurdwara's vandalised and attacked because some of the racist white ignorant westerners attacked them cause they think they connected to islam and hate anything thats different and not the norm from them.

We have seen news reports of Sikh elderly men beaten black and blue by racist criminal black teen gangs in new york calling them bin laden and thinking its funny to attack Sikhs.

How much more evidence and proof do you need that hate crimes against the Sikh community in the west are real and its all due to associating Sikhs with muslims. I do not wish innocent muslims to be harmed either. If a game promotes hated and violence against a visible minority community like the Sikhs then right minded people will put a stop to such a game being produced and released i'm sure.

This game is a blatant attack of Sikh empirical history.

Ware up people.

Read the wiki link smh.

Maharaja Ranjit Singhs, Kharak Singhs daughters are with muslim men and want to kill Sikhs.....<banned word filter activated>?

Sorry I apologise for using the w tee eff abbreviations....but the sentiment remains.

I suggest we start the campaign to get this game banned or amended now before it is released then things will really get out of hand.

SGPC, Sri akal takht and all Sikh organisations need to be informed of this asap

Yikes,

you cant just ban anything you dont like or approve of.

stop pushing your views on other people

anyway,there's literally 0% chance of getting this banned.

it's an american game

Ok, so Year One: Special Edition just launched on XBox1 and PC. One of its main characters is a Sikh girl called Gurubani Kaur. She has two special historical weapons - the Khanda and Talwaar. You can see her stats and watch her in action in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-YgkCMOvqk#t=47

What are you thoughts about it?

Also, another new upcoming multiplayer espionage game will feature a Sikh character, called Mr. K. The developers have styled him in a way that he has a full beard, and he will consume only water and no alcoholic drinks (not sure if this was necessary or not). http://cdn.spyparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/MrK.jpg

Read more: http://www.spyparty.com/2015/04/28/meet-the-third-group-of-new-spyparty-characters/

-----------------

Is it possible to create a new thread discussing about Sikhs in video games? I love playing games, and this to me is an interesting topic to talk about being a Sikh.