The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't back this belief up and yet you degrade Shabad and Naam Simran to your lowly status of calling Jesus Christ a Gurmukh. These long winded post of yours provide nothing to the sangat other th

Hallelujah!!! Amen brother!

Surely this argument ends, where guru gobind singh, himself says in the dasam granth, that ALL prophets before him, were all egotistical. Page 139..."all earlier prophets ended themselves in ego. And

1. First of all, tell me what kind of pakahandee baba are you? Why so much hatred, just for nothing? If you can not bring anything positive, at least widen the horizons of your mind and see the reality around you, or do you think the world goes on, by your low class wishes and desires? Grow up man. Do not try to be a bully....

2. Nothing is long winded, as long it brings full clearity on the topic with logic or common sense, not just by blind faith and poor limited vision....So mind your own business

3. It is sheer lies, what you are stating, Who am I to do so? What autrhority do I have? It is just interpreting the basic teachings of Christ as a Saint, in the line of Gurmat. True religion is that what unites us with Him, and that is Nam or Shabad, the only reallity, not based upon any rituals or dogmas.

Your post, just shows the state of confusion and agitation of your limited mind

4. Do you know exactly what a Gurmukh is? I don´t think you know, though you may think otherwise. Gurmukh is one, whose mind is absorbed in the Lord, the Aad Guru,through His Bhajan Bandagee/Simran. He may look outward like an ordinary person, but inside him, his chit, his soul is absorbed in the will of Wahiguru Akal Purukh, through the holy practice of His simran. Of course this by itself brings purity and all virtues in that wadhbagee person.

5. Are you going to show me how to shape up? So much ego, so much haume? What for khalsa jee?

Better you shape up, you are not perfect at all... So better don´t give any advices...

6. And that also, to leave sikhee? Sikhee is my very breath, my life, sikhee has made me mature enough to face life, and have courage, and above all faith in Him. So no matter how much nonsense you may talk, it will not affect me at all.

By His grace, I know where I am heading...so what to say about you, even if tens like you come, it wont make any difference. It is not a challenge, but a matter of faith in Wahiguru.

7. On one side, I am singing His glory to just share His love and devotion with the sangat, to lit that flame of love in the hearts of our brothers and sisters... After all what are here for as humans, if not of giving a helping hand ...

8. And on the other side, you are telling me to leave sikhee the path to Wahiguru... That also, due to your own narrow mindedness or agyanta....

Shame on you !!!

Sat Sree Akal.

P.S: I have been for quite a few years now on this nice website of Sikh Sangat, and those who know me, know that I do not like controversies at all, and above all I am respectful,but that does not mean, anyone can come and say nonsense about sikhee, due to their own limitations and I will quitey listen.

So if in any way, the sangat is disturbed by this my post to Akalifauj, it is just because of his provocation and not being respectful. So if needed I ask for forgiveness from the rest of brothers and sisters on this web.

1. Pakandhee Baba would apply to me, if i was passing my own beliefs off as Sikhi. OOO look the person who is passing his belief Jesus Christ was a Gurmukh as Sikhi is none other than you. So thank you, you have achieved the status of Pakandhee Baba, Jesus Christ style. No evidence to back up your claim. Just another long winded post that contains no substance. Bully is the person, who tries to push his views on another. I hold no view other than the one given in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji, by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. One poster has put this information up. So again this title falls on the Pakandhee Baba, Jesus Chris style shoulders.

2. Blind faith, your are the master of blind faith. I believe in the writings of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. And, if I have blind faith in my Guru, so be it. My Guru does not take me in the wrong direction. What proof do you have Baba ji for your claim Jesus Christ is a Gurmukh? Nothing!!! Keep walking and don't look back, nothing here for you other than the sweet sounds of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji.

3. Sheer lies is made up by the person, who bullies his belief on the sikh sangat forum and when asked for proof, cannot provide anything. Instead, starts to bully others by saying they know nothing about Sikhi. Anyone that follows his Guru; Sri Guru Gobind SIngh Sahib ji, but you, who follows his mind is knowledgeable and spiritual. What drugs you using?

4. The Pakandhee Baba is asking me, if i know what Gurmukh is. What has this world come too. Baba ji show me one place Jesus Christ is praised as a Gurmukh? Instead he is praised by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji as a egotistical prophet sent by God, who got others to praise him, instead of Akal Purakh. So I will tell you what a Gurmukh is not. A egotistical prophet, who is sent by God, but got others to praise himself and not God. Baba ji, now i really want to know what you have been smoking. Maybe when I want to have some fun and pretend I am Jesus Christ, I can put on a play. I will even let you be the director.

5. I think I just did. But there is more. No doubt I have ego, but not more than you. I actually believe Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. You on the other hand don't even recognize Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani on this topic. Baba ji, you lost this one too. But I don't complete with people who are more egotistical than me because it just brings be down to a stupid level. Never claimed I am perfect. It does not take a person to be perfect to believe in Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani.

6. Baba ji, if Sikhi was your breath of life, you would follow your fathers teaching on Jesus Christ. Instead, Pakandhee Baba ji, you want to start your own cult that believes Jesus Christ was a Gurmukh. Faith in Vaheguru means following his Gurbani. You can't even let go of a simple belief of yours. You a BGB=Baba ji Gone Bad.

7.You are not singing Akal Purakhs praises. You are singing your own praises by calling Jesus Christ a Gurmukh. No where in Gurbani does Akal Purakh say Jesus Christ is a Gurmukh. You are not singing Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi(Dasam Bani)......but Ma, Ma, Ma, Ma,

8. I told you to leave because you want to start your own cult, but in the disguise of Sikhi. You want to fool other SIkhs and non sikhs to believe the Guru said Jesus Christ is a Gurmukh. This warrants a huge sign for caution for anyone who tries to get in contact with you. So I made a huge show on here for others to see your true intentions.

Yes, shame on me Pakandhee Baba ji for exposing you. I'm go lock myself in my room and really think about what I said to you. I really need a time out.

• Like 1

What is this hate for jesus??? Jesus wore a Sri sahib, kept his hair, wore a paagh etc... He was a sikh!

I know I'm gonna get grilled lol

Also read kalghidhar chamtkar by bhai vir Singh it will broaden your mindset... Dusht Daman data was accepted by many avatars such as shiva, Krishna, Mohamed, etc... It is also written that JESUS(oh no I said his name!!!;)) told him that dusht Daman Data's path is right.. Who are we to criticize???

Why would mahapurks such as sant baba harnam Singh rampur khere wale have Darshan of Mohammad, bhrigu rishi and JESUS(oh no I said his name!!!)???

Get over this jesus Hating trip..

Provide some proof and we can discuss. And i won't get into my Baba said stuff. We have Gurbani guiding us on who was Jesus.

I am not hating on Jesus. Read my post and tell me where i hate on Jesus, if thats what you think.

"He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

Luke 22:36

Why would jesus not wear a sword if he instructed it to his followers?

Regarding him wearing a turban:

"Did Jesus and his apostles ever wear turbans?

Yes, they did. Studying the original Greek manuscripts we can see the practice of "wrapping & tying One's Head with materials" is encouraged for important spiritual purposes. This can be seen in the Book of Ephesians. In Ephesians 6 the word Helmet is used. The original Greek word here is perikephalaia. Perikephalaia is related to perikeimai, a Greek word meaning "tie around". Perikephalaia is the original helmet, a helmet constructed of fabrics which are wrapped around ones head in layers bound to the skull, securely fashioned, allowing for quick movements.

Another opinion

It is never directly mentioned in the four Gospels, although it was the mode of dress for Jews as accounted in Exodus 28:3-5: "Tell all the skilled men to whom I have given wisdom in such matters that they are to make garments for Aaron, for his consecration, so he may serve me as priest. These are the garments they are to make: a breastpiece, an ephod, a robe, a woven tunic, a turban and a sash. They are to make these sacred garments for your brother Aaron and his sons, so they may serve me as priests. Have them use gold, and blue, purple and scarlet yarn, and fine linen."

For further references look up:

Job 29:13-15

Zechariah 3:4-10

Revelation 19:12 "

"He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

Luke 22:36

Why would jesus not wear a sword if he instructed it to his followers?

Regarding him wearing a turban:

"Did Jesus and his apostles ever wear turbans?

Yes, they did. Studying the original Greek manuscripts we can see the practice of "wrapping & tying One's Head with materials" is encouraged for important spiritual purposes. This can be seen in the Book of Ephesians. In Ephesians 6 the word Helmet is used. The original Greek word here is perikephalaia. Perikephalaia is related to perikeimai, a Greek word meaning "tie around". Perikephalaia is the original helmet, a helmet constructed of fabrics which are wrapped around ones head in layers bound to the skull, securely fashioned, allowing for quick movements.

Another opinion

It is never directly mentioned in the four Gospels, although it was the mode of dress for Jews as accounted in Exodus 28:3-5: "Tell all the skilled men to whom I have given wisdom in such matters that they are to make garments for Aaron, for his consecration, so he may serve me as priest. These are the garments they are to make: a breastpiece, an ephod, a robe, a woven tunic, a turban and a sash. They are to make these sacred garments for your brother Aaron and his sons, so they may serve me as priests. Have them use gold, and blue, purple and scarlet yarn, and fine linen."

For further references look up:

Job 29:13-15

Zechariah 3:4-10

Revelation 19:12 "

Do you believe Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji is the Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji?

• Like 1

Jesus belevied in vaheguru/god... The Jehovah's witnesses believe that jesus was not god... Some tuks in the bible are actually misinterpreted or added on later.. For example the chapter in the bible called Romans was added by the roman government to scare the public in thinking the roman government is god's will... Sounds a lot like people who add stuff and misinterpret stuff in sikhi such as the RSS etc...

The beliefs of sikhi are eternal.. It was from the start and will be to the end... For example Vishnu/shiv etc came to show the path of akaal purkh but they did not succeed.. Other devtas devis came but failed... They all were supposed to preach the same sikhi guru nanak dev Ji was preaching but the others failed either of egotistical reasons or other reasons...

In bhai vir Singh Ji di kalghidar chamtkar jesus said to dusht Daman ji that he(which is referring to jesus) came into this world on a peace loving mission to spread the word about akaal purkh but that was not the case and the sword is now needed and you are the only one who could do it. Jesus lost hope in humanity from what he saw in the world according to bhai sahib Ji... I will try posting a photo or something up of that tract..

Jesus told sant baba harnam Singh rampur khere wale that he hope all his followers who follow Christianity follow the path of guru nanak dev Ji...

Mohammed told sant Ji that guru nanak dev Ji achieved what nobody else could in this world but the Sikhs of guru nanak dev Ji don't take full advantage of it... This is available in sant Ji's book se khanehiya..

In my opinion jesus was not god but a a saint or sant of that time... He went to India for many years to do Bhagti as well...

Jesus belevied in vaheguru/god... The Jehovah's witnesses believe that jesus was not god...

You don't want me to post the Pankti from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji, which says Jesus Christ did not follow the instructions of Akal Purakh and became egotistical. Yet you continue to say Jesus believed in Vaheguru. Basically, you are implying Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji is wrong. Is there any Sikhs left in this world that actually believe in Gurbani? I am shocked at how fast Sikhs disregard Gurbani for their own views and views of others, who they hold dear to their hearts.

Not in one place in Sri dasam Granth did it even say the name of jesus... Show me the tuk where Jesus Christ is written in Sri dasam Granth...

Did Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji have to write all the individual names of all previous prophets? No!!!! Because he said ALL/EVERYONE/NOT EXCLUDING. Here another poster already did the leg work for you.

Surely this argument ends, where guru gobind singh, himself says in the dasam granth, that ALL prophets before him, were all egotistical.

Page 139..."all earlier prophets ended themselves in ego. And did not comprehend the supreme purusha, they didnt care for righteous actions."

Page 135..."all the great purushas created their own paths."

Page 138..."all the earlier incarnations caused only their names to be remembered. They did not strike the tyrants, and did not make them follow the path of dharma."

• Like 1

"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

John 14:28

Who is the father? The father is akaal purkh/god etc...

The bible has been changed more times than any other scripture either adding or removing tuks or twisting them... For example look at the puratan bibles that were written in Aramaic or Hebrew and they are much different than today's version...

"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

John 14:28

Who is the father? The father is akaal purkh/god etc...

The bible has been changed more times than any other scripture either adding or removing tuks or twisting them... For example look at the puratan bibles that were written in Aramaic or Hebrew and they are much different than today's version...

Come back to the the Bani of the Guru. The Bani of the Guru is the only source of the True Father. The True Father says all previous prophets failed to deliver the true message and were lost in ego by getting others to praise them.

• Like 1

In my opinion jesus is NOT a prophet but a sant... For example sant baba nand Singh came to spread the teachings of guru nanak dev Ji and is not a guru... Same thing with jesus he came to try to spread the word of god but couldn't cause the world was too cruel( according to bhai vir Singh's chamtkar) and people started believing in him even though he wanted people to follow god...