Us Biker Gangs

eduardo

You are quite racist people though aren't you?

And obsessed with skin colour.

Racist? No more than any other race of people, whether they care to admit it or not.

But surely there's a difference between considering another human being to be a lesser lifeform solely due to their race or skin color, and wanting one's offspring to marry within their own culture for whatever reason (that has nothing to do with perceived inferiority or dislike of race)?

But, yes, the preferring pale skin thing is an Indian trait, and not solely limited to Sikhs. It's wrong either way.

And also you are very controlling in your family networks and indeed have a large underground asian network operating in the UK involving taxi drivers and corner shop owners etc. where even if a young asian girl goes to the doctor for a confidential complaint, if the doctor is asian the girls complaint will be reported back to her family in breach of doctor/ patient trust.

Also you have an honour based system that is solely existing to control the females within your families and you use shame to keep them in place.

There is also a lot of sexual offending going on insde your communities and shame is used to keep the victims quiet.

In our culture honour means something different to yours, completely different interpretation altogether.

And also you are very controlling in your family networks and indeed have a large underground asian network operating in the UK involving taxi drivers and corner shop owners etc. where even if a young asian girl goes to the doctor for a confidential complaint, if the doctor is asian the girls complaint will be reported back to her family in breach of doctor/ patient trust.

Also you have an honour based system that is solely existing to control the females within your families and you use shame to keep them implace.

There is also a lot of sexual offending going on insde your communities and shame is used to keep the victims quiet.

In our culture honour means something different to yours, completely different interpretation altogether.

I'm on the fringes of Punjabi society or the "community", so I've never really been able to relate to what's been described above. It's as alien to me as any of it would be to you. I'm not denying it doesn't go on, but I couldn't possibly comment. I'm sure someone will be along who's had experience or knowledge of such things.

Also you have an honour based system that is solely existing to control the females within your families and you use shame to keep them in place.

Sikhi and culture are 2 very different things Eduardo. Sikhi is all about spiritual enlightenment for union with our creator. Culture is baggage picked up from years of spiritual starvation.

You imply that your culture is more honourable than ours.. you mean the culture of drinking, partying, cheating on your partner, wearing the skimpiest clothing you can find?

Or do you mean kicking your kids out of the house at 16 yrs of age, charging them rent if they want to stay at home, putting your elders in a care home as soon as they get annoying, or just turning a blind eye to your children getting groomed by sexual predators?

Certainly impressive and honourable sounds your culture.. I hope your religion has something to offer you people once you sober up and smell the coffee.

The example of the girl going to the doctors and breach of confidentiality.. not even worth replying. Im sure you've got a link to a news report you found up your sleeve to give credit to your (very poor) judgement.

It's not that at all. I respect your religion and your culture a lot but if you stick it to my religion and culture then don't be surprised if I give it to you back.

I love my country religion and culture and if anyone criticises it then I shall defend it whether you like it or not.