Hypothetical New Sikh Sect That Accepts Homosexuality

Guest Jacfsing2

Naturally I can agree to that.

But what I meant is say a muslim or even a christian. who follows his religion, does his form of simran (nimaz or singing hymn) and is an extremely good human being. Do you think they can achieve mukhti?

They can reborn into something better.

Guest Jacfsing2

what's better than a human?

In Bani it says one who remembers Vaheguru is better over amy life-form even an ant can with remembering Vaheguru is better than the king that doesn't, (also you don't meet Vaheguru through good-works, it's GuruPrassad).

In Bani it says one who remembers Vaheguru is better over amy life-form even an ant can with remembering Vaheguru is better than the king that doesn't, (also you don't meet Vaheguru through good-works, it's GuruPrassad).

So how about those famous saints who still followed their own religion, like the likes of Mian Mir Ji or Ravi-das ji? :huh2:

That was a joke by the way. :biggrin2:

I got it haha xD

Guest Jacfsing2

So how about those famous saints who still followed their own religion, like the likes of Mian Mir Ji or Ravi-das ji? :huh2:

I got it haha xD

I was expecting someone to ask that question, but if you look at their actual lifestyles you could tell that they're not really Muslim or Hindu, (anyone who believes someone came after Muhammad isn't Muslim, anyone who believes in AUM as the trinity of Hinduism is Hindu, others aren't). They lived Sikh lifestyles.

I was expecting someone to ask that question, but if you look at their actual lifestyles you could tell that they're not really Muslim or Hindu, (anyone who believes someone came after Muhammad isn't Muslim, anyone who believes in AUM as the trinity of Hinduism is Hindu, others aren't). They lived Sikh lifestyles.

But they identified themselves as Hindu/Muslim though? Hinduism is a pretty big tree with many roots, belief in the hindu trinity isn't always necessary from what I heard.