Biggest Answer To Muslims

Big_Tera

Population around that time was along the lines of 6,220,406, let's assume sikhs are at-least 5% going by current figures. That's about 311,020 sikhs. By implying only 3000 were murdered in such a densely packed area is extremely degrading. Considering a large chunk of mobs turned it into a sport and armed with voter lists went on a rampage.

Jagsaw is the same dude who said he enjoyed Pakistani hospitality in Pakistani Punjab.

The same country Pakistan that did the 1947 Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs.

The 1947 Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs that was twenty times worse in terms of the impact it had on Sikhs compared to the Congress Genocide of the 1980's but to Jagsaw Khan none of that mattered while he enjoyed himself in Pakistan.

So if anybody has a memory problem its Jagsaw (formerly known as West London Khan on this site) when he previously defended Pakistani pedophile groomers that were targetting Sikh girls in the 21st century + he works hard to erase the memory of the 1947 Genocide, so that more Sikhs can visit Pakistan like Jews visit Auschwitz + Belsen.

But none of that matters to Jagsaw as the Pakistani High Commission pay him a couple of Pakistani rupees to be their official mouthpiece on this site. He attacks+blames all Hindu's as a collective as he doesn't want them to become Sikh.

^ Wow !!!! :omg:

It seems we don't have to read the Hindustan Times or watch Star News too see the Indian habit of blaming 'Pakistani agents' for everything. We've got the official Indian viewpoint good and strong here on this very forum. Criticise your current killers and humilators and you must be 'friends' with the Pakistanis !!!!!

Mughals invaded our land, raped our females, executed our men and children, and tried to convert us to their false ways. Indians occupy our land, they turned on us as the cowards they are, raped our women, and murdered our men and children. There is NO difference. Yet you are so keen to whitewash and downplay the acts and the supporters of the former, in favour of sticking to your hackeneyed routine of pretending as if the latter are the only ones who've done us an injustice.

Oh for god's sake grow up. There is a really big difference. The difference is that one is doing it to us right now as we sit here and type. As we sit here and type, and people like you go on about an enemy from centuries ago, the current enemy has, among other things, our sons, brothers and fathers wasting away in jails and their free kin suffering. THAT is where your priority should be. THAT is where you should be directing your disgust, dissaproval and anger.

It is not a coincidence that the most vitriolic muslim-haters on this forum are generally the ones that don't seem too concerned about India's human rights abuses. The two go very much hand in hand.

I take anything coming from the kind of mind that blames victims of Islamic sexual abuse for bringing their misfortune upon themselves, with a huge dollop of salt, so you'll excuse me if your pleas for justice sound hollow to me.

WHAT??????? Are you now so devoid of any viewpoints or arguments that you're reduced to making things up ?

Where, why and when did I ever say that "victims of Islamic sexual abuse bring their misfortune upon themselves" ?

How dare you make up such a vile and disgusting lie. Apologise right now for that !!!!!

Is there are a way to put people on ignore on this forum, because this Jagsaw fella really rubs me up the wrong way?

Of course I do. Why would India lovers like you feel comfortable with the Sikhs who won't stop remembering your injustices, won't stop talking about them, won't stop highlighting them, won't stop fighting against them and won't stop trying to destroy that beloved thing you hold so dear: your dear mother India.

So, of course I rub you up the wrong way.....I positively hate you and your ilk.

But here's the thing, and it articulates well your all-round sillyness. I don't even know who you are. You're irrelevent on so many levels here on this forum, almost like a lurker in the background and so I directed nothing your way because I didn't even know you existed. But I turn my computer on this morning to find that you (someone I had never even heard of) quoted me a few times and directed points and questions towards me. So let me ask you, is it not a sign of mental illness to be deliberately directing messages towards a particular individual and then asking admin if there's a way of "ignoring" him all on the same day ?? :biggrin2:

I'd love to get inside your head Eduardo and experience the thought process that led to choosing Bill Sykes and his dog Bullseye as your avatar.

The short answer is that it is just how I am feeling right now, I am feeling a bit like a Victorian era criminal outcast whose one and only friend is his dog.

Why I feel this way is something I haven't fully figured out myself yet.

Plus, I've not resorted to cursing and swearing, so why can't you control yourself?

Don't be mistaking 'banned word filter activated' for swearing. You'd be surprised how many normal, especially obscure, words this forum has problems decyphering.

In your previous janam as WLS you made that remark, or heavily implied such reasoning, so don't deny it. Just because I joined this site relatively recently, that doesn't mean I wasn't reading what's been occurring for a few years now. You know you said that Sikh girls who were drugged and / or blackmailed and co-erced into performing sexual acts for Muslims were responsible for their fate. Don't act indignant with me, it ain't gonna work

I said no such thing. I might have said something similar to what most Judges also say and take into account...i.e the fact that an individual also has to take some responsibility for placing him or her self in a dangerous position. For example, if you're going to be sitting in a crack den at 3am with a load of drug addicts you really should't act surprised and hurt when and if something bad happens.

Lmao, you don't know me. You can paint yourself as some kind of activist and social crusader, when in fact you're just a frustrated, powerless uncle who sits behind his computer giving it large, when in reality you're the kind of guy who'd barely let out a peep if confronted. Frustrated keyboard warrior. Enough of your nonsense.

Of course I don't know you. Nobody does. Like I said, before I put the computer on this morning and found you had quoted me and directed messages towards me I didn't even know you existed. You're a nobody.

As for your other points, I'm a father but not an uncle. I tend to have these forum on in the background while I'm working on my thesis and I waste no time in using every opportunity I have in life in destroying the vile and brutal people that subject my people to a life of slavery: the Indians. So what ? Whats your problem with that ?

But, lets get back to your obvious mental health / schizophrenia issues: Is it not a sign of mental illness to be deliberately directing messages towards a particular individual and then asking admin if there's a way of "ignoring" him all on the same day ?? :biggrin2:

The short answer is that it is just how I am feeling right now, I am feeling a bit like a Victorian era criminal outcast whose one and only friend is his dog.

Why I feel this way is something I haven't fully figured out myself yet.

I just found it a bit weird and spooky eduardo because the other day, without reason, I started singing to myself the "i'd do anything" song from Oliver but, not knowing all the words, the bit I was singing most was "even fight my bill......what fisticuffs?". Not sure what came first, the song in my car or your avatar. How long have you had it ? Its all a bit spooky.