Khalistan Movement

Kira

Some of you people are such sorry excuses for human beings. If one wants to (and you clearly want to) one can easily come up with a hundred and one excuses as to why a nation should not be independent. You could use the same excuses as to why India should go back to Britain and not be independent. I mean that independenace came with plenty of bloodshed. Why Algeria should go back to France and not be independent. I mean that freedom came with plenty of bloodshed. Why Amerca should go back to Britain. I mean that freedom came with plenty of bloodshed. Why tiny minuscule Croatia should go back to the Serbs / Yugoslavia. I mean that independence came with plenty of bloodshed. This list is endless. The list is endless because every group of people on earth has had this idea of self-determination and acted upon it. It is the most basic of human desires. It is what makes humans human.

When the world comes across people like you however, ramghariasingh, it is the first time in history the world has encountered a people that are so devoid of any human spirit of freedom that they are content to be subjected to a life of ridicule and genocide at the hands of an occupier who only occupy them because of the lies and false promises they made at the all india congress in calcutta, 1946.

I feel sick with shame that I even belong to the same community as pathetic weak minded excuses for human beings like you. Pathetic.

I mean lets just summarise your position:

You, as a Punjabi, had never been part of India. India was, for thousands of years, the nation to the south of you whilst you were an integral part of Persia. Then, your enemies the Mughals make you part of India. You fight against them and once again establish yourself as a totally independent nation, completely seperate from India. Then your enemies the British come and again make you part of India. As they leave, they make it clear that the fate of Punjab is in the hands of the Sikhs. The Indians then beg you to join with them and do so by making clear public promises that you will be given a special autonomous region without interference from central govt. But, they lied. As soon as they'd tricked you they cut your home into bits, started a process of destroying you as a nation by maligning your language, started going on massacre sprees against you, started raping your sisters and mothers, started making you the subject of the national joke, invaded and destroyed your holiest of holy's, refuse to acknowledge that you even exist as a distinct religion, arrest you at will, torture you at will and hang you at will. And yet here you are saying you still don't want your right to independence ? You like the way they kill you and rape you ? :omg:

I'm lost for words. I really am. The world has never encountered such weak minded people before. Truly pathetic.

bro i am a supporter of kalistan i want khalistan to be made. i just want to know after khalistan what will happen to takht sachkhand hazur sahib tand takht sachkhand harmandir shri patna sahib?

Some of you people are such sorry excuses for human beings. If one wants to (and you clearly want to) one can easily come up with a hundred and one excuses as to why a nation should not be independent. You could use the same excuses as to why India should go back to Britain and not be independent. I mean that independenace came with plenty of bloodshed. Why Algeria should go back to France and not be independent. I mean that freedom came with plenty of bloodshed. Why Amerca should go back to Britain. I mean that freedom came with plenty of bloodshed. Why tiny minuscule Croatia should go back to the Serbs / Yugoslavia. I mean that independence came with plenty of bloodshed. This list is endless. The list is endless because every group of people on earth has had this idea of self-determination and acted upon it. It is the most basic of human desires. It is what makes humans human.

When the world comes across people like you however, ramghariasingh, it is the first time in history the world has encountered a people that are so devoid of any human spirit of freedom that they are content to be subjected to a life of ridicule and genocide at the hands of an occupier who only occupy them because of the lies and false promises they made at the all india congress in calcutta, 1946.

I feel sick with shame that I even belong to the same community as pathetic weak minded excuses for human beings like you. Pathetic.

You, as a Punjabi, had never been part of India. India was, for thousands of years, the nation to the south of you whilst you were an integral part of Persia. Then, your enemies the Mughals make you part of India. You fight against them and once again establish yourself as a totally independent nation, completely seperate from India. Then your enemies the British come and again make you part of India. As they leave, they make it clear that the fate of Punjab is in the hands of the Sikhs. The Indians then beg you to join with them and do so by making clear public promises that you will be given a special autonomous region without interference from central govt. But, they lied. As soon as they'd tricked you they cut your home into bits, started a process of destroying you as a nation by maligning your language, started going on massacre sprees against you, started raping your sisters and mothers, started making you the subject of the national joke, invaded and destroyed your holiest of holy's, refuse to acknowledge that you even exist as a distinct religion, arrest you at will, torture you at will and hang you at will. And yet here you are saying you still don't want your right to independence ? You like the way they kill you and rape you ? :omg:

I'm lost for words. I really am. The world has never encountered such weak minded people before. Truly pathetic.

this is what i think

this is what i think

bro i am a supporter of kalistan i want khalistan to be made. i just want to know after khalistan what will happen to takht sachkhand hazur sahib tand takht sachkhand harmandir shri patna sahib?

Ok well obviously not you then. You're alright in my book. But all the others here with Stokholm syndrome...who want to stay with the people that kill them, rape them, rob them of their dignity.

The Takhts in India will have to stay in India. We're not asking for any Indian lands and just hope Indians can also finally become reasonable civilised people and stop taking our lands.

I never use the word 'Khalistan'. I want a free Punjab. The vast majority of people that want the same are not very religious moneh. It is a concept that potentially unites all Punjabis barring the right wing Hindu groups. It is the concept that we need to tap into if we are to acheive it and we WILL acheive it

Jagsaw,

Are you proposing a sort of, "devo-max Scotland" type of model for Punjab? i.e an autonomous state with the freedom to raise/lower tax, interest rates, independent health/education policy but essentially, still part of India and therefore the same military/defence?

Or, rather,. an independent country called Punjab (or whatever) that is sovereign?

I never use the word 'Khalistan'. I want a free Punjab. The vast majority of people that want the same are not very religious moneh. It is a concept that potentially unites all Punjabis barring the right wing Hindu groups. It is the concept that we need to tap into if we are to acheive it and we WILL acheive it

i want whole india and pakistan under sikh rule.

i want whole india and pakistan under sikh rule.

This dream very nearly came to fruition when the Sikhs occupied Delhi, led by the Ahluwalia Misl.

Jassa Singh Ahluwalia made a huge mistake when he accepted the treaty offered by the deposed Mughal Shah, and vacated the Red Fort in Delhi. Who knows but that in time, the Sikhs may have come to shape the destinies of billions. But now nobody even remembers this event, or considers what might have been. These nefarious Indians have done one hell of a job whitewashing our people out of the history of the Indian subcontinent.

This dream very nearly came to fruition when the Sikhs occupied Delhi, led by the Ahluwalia Misl.

Jassa Singh Ahluwalia made a huge mistake when he accepted he treaty offered by the deposed Mughal Shah, and vacated the Red Fort in Delhi. Who knows but that in time, the Sikhs may have come to shape the destinies of billions. But now nobody even remembers this event, or considers what might have been. These nefarious Indians have done one hell of a job whitewashing our people's role in the history of the Indian subcontinent.

mistake of our leaders i am a high school student and in my 7th standerd i remember there were 2 patagraph for sikh empire there was no mention of misl period.

Are you proposing a sort of, "devo-max Scotland" type of model for Punjab? i.e an autonomous state with the freedom to raise/lower tax, interest rates, independent health/education policy but essentially, still part of India and therefore the same military/defence?

No. Absolutely not. That would make Punjab and the Sikhs a suzerainty and it is not part of our national psyche or faith to be that. We are sovereign people.

This dream very nearly came to fruition when the Sikhs occupied Delhi, led by the Ahluwalia Misl

That was my Dhaliwal clan, not the ahluwalia misl. The karor singhian misl. That misal had control over doaba and virtually all the Dhaliwal villages in doaba were founded and settlled by those dhaliwals that came down from majha with the misl. What they achieved is actually quite amazing. The smallest of the misals effectively briefly took over rule of the whole of 'India' by taking over the red fort and raising the nishan sahib there. Amazing.