Nkj Charges Dismissed.

hsingh8963

Satbachan jee, so lips between the two individuals dont really have any contact with each other. Then how is this considered "mouth to mouth" or even a homosexual act because when you and jagsaw were calling it "mouth to mouth" this term implies two individuals locking lips with one another when this isn't even the case here.

And you guys vaguely implied with regards to the genitals as if he is touching another persons exposed genitals with his hands when that doesn't seem to be the case here either.

And based on these two accusations you and jagsaw seem to have made this man guilty of homosexuality. You have mentioned Harinder Singh talking anout these two acts in an audio recording. Do you have the audio so I can hear under what context he is talking about these two acts.

I dont know anyone from nkj so I dont know who to talk to. So that is why I am asking those questions. It is best that we get to the bottom of this matter because in such situations a lot of rumours fly around. Its only fair for the sangat to know how much such rumours are based on facts.

Ignore the nit pickers brother.

Listen to jsingz..he seems to have the khed on lockdown...

jonny feel like your playing games...for one to back dasam bani intellectually its a suprise your asking such questions..

If you want to go to harinders diwans and buy cds etc do so....you do not need to justify why you are going...jonny if your intellectually trying to challenge me about his gayness..well cps could not do so then what chance do i have...again my last comment..its a joke, ill let blind followers follow as nark need to be filled up aswell..any questions pm me at least my comments will not be censored...and on last note a big jaikara to real mahapursh such as baba nand singh, sant baba isher singh, sant baba ajeet singh hansaliwale, sant baba nihal singh, sant baba attar singh mustuana wale, many udasi and nirmala sants and baba prem singh current jathedar of buddha dal...

good luck people

Listen to jsingz..he seems to have the khed on lockdown...

jonny feel like your playing games...for one to back dasam bani intellectually its a suprise your asking such questions..

If you want to go to harinders diwans and buy cds etc do so....you do not need to justify why you are going...jonny if your intellectually trying to challenge me about his gayness..well cps could not do so then what chance do i have...again my last comment..its a joke, ill let blind followers follow as nark need to be filled up aswell..any questions pm me at least my comments will not be censored...and on last note a big jaikara to real mahapursh such as baba nand singh, sant baba isher singh, sant baba ajeet singh hansaliwale, sant baba nihal singh, sant baba attar singh mustuana wale, many udasi and nirmala sants and baba prem singh current jathedar of buddha dal...

good luck people

Satbachan ji

Its actually because I have read Sri Dasam Granth that I have learnt to question scandalous rumours instead of blindly believing in them, that is one of the lessons we learn from the charitors. We know from reading charitro pakhyan, Maharaja warns us to not blindly believe in such scandalous accusations. Just look at how the mantri narrates to the Raja all the charitars so he would think twice before punishing his innocent son for a crime he didnt even commit.

But not everyone is lucky. Another famous story which is punjab based is that of pooran bhagat of Sialkot who was accused by loona so Raja Salvan punished his innocent son based on a false accusation. Then we have the famous example of Sita who was a chaste woman but because some in ayodhya nagri began to question her moral character she had to go through an agni pariksha to prove her innocence. Passing the pariksha still those individual were not satisfied and continued question her chastity. Probably that's why elders say "shakk da koi elaaj nahi".

Just from further questioning on this case its obvious he hasn't done any "mouth to mouth" or touched any one's genitals as these two false accusations were the whole bases of you guys turning him into a homosexual.

And you guys have not mentioned where it is written that the case was dropped againt this "guilty" individual because of public relations.

All i would say is that you have knowledge of dasam from mind...you also played a charitra..,you probably dont even know...how well versed are you realy??

All the best....

I'm not saying he is innocent either. I dont know him personally. I don't listen to his diwans. Its not my cup of tea. I've seen many shady charecters. But at the same time Ive seen people being falsely accused of such crimes that they did not commit. These types of accusation are extremely serious in nature. It can literally ruin an innocent individual's life. Gaining respect and izzat in our judgemental society can take an entire lifetime but to lose it all only takes one accusation.

You had said crown did not go further with the case because it was not in public interest. Do you have anything to dupport this claim?

Crown has to provide reason why the case was dropped. This reason is important to this discussion. What if crown had dismissed the evidence of the recording between harinder singh and the other guy because it was fabricated? Harinder admits unwanted touching in this recording. This crime is serious and the recording is a key piece of evidence which must have something to do with dismissing the charges.

looks like im not going anywhere...lol

Veereh.. next time quote me...idid not say for public interest..if you want my 'opinion'..i dont think charges have neen dismissed im goin on the OP..

Which is why im asking singh598 to ask his friend from jatha what were charges and which crown court..

in terms of fabrication...before anything else..answer this both akali and jonny..first what is your knowledge of criminal justice process?

then tell me if this whole thing was 'fabricated' do you believe police would charge?

Then would magistrates refer case to crown? This is no pendu gurdwara commitee charges.. this in uk law

if audio tape was cut an pasted, please understand this police would not have charged.. do you understand this or not?

pls answer these question or we will be going round in circles...please think before you answer with no emothions..

Yes takes many years to build trust etc... have you thought about many cases were perpetrator goes scot free...especially in sexual offence crimes..