Why Are Alot Of Sikhs So Whtified

Big_Tera

Guest Jacfsing2

the white dream is just another way of saying being white washed. there is no actual 'white dream' meaning lol

I think it can be avoided the UK is turning into india with the amount of migration yet certain Sikhs dont want to give up the whiteness without a fight.

We need to embrace our own religion and culture more. Instead of acting like goreh. Some Sikhs have become so whitified they have even joined the EDL lol

What's EDL?

I have noticed that of all the South Asian communities in the UK The Sikhs are one of the most whitified communities.

Many of the girls think they are some rock punk chicks so to speak and the boys think they are they are some cockney geezers. init mate! London Town! lolThey even act white or even black if you come from the endz.

Thats complete nonsense man, seriously, of all s.asians we r the most "whitified"? mate come off it, who out of all s.asian communities in uk has for eg, promoted their language/dance/music the most? I dont hear of any bangali, gujarati, tamil, urdu, hindi etc music scene. Yet we created bhangra music from scratch and have sustained bhangra music to this date and made it global. I dont see any gujarati, tamil, keralan, afghan etc dance culture, only crappy bollywood perhaps and some bharatnatyam/khatak here n there, but nuttin big . Yet we have traditional bhangra dance groups up and down this country, especially in the past 10yrs, reppin r community. If u see kids of all s.asian communities, which community can speak their languages the best? u have gujaratis, who cannot even speak more than 2 lines, n dont even get me started on panjabi paks! u then paks, who majority frm pak J&K, who r probably on same level as panjabi sikhs in speakin their language, neither good or bad. Only uk s.asians who love their language more than other asians, are bangalis, they can speak it all day long, with no english words thrown in mid-sentenced.

Also regarding cockney geezer stuff, well erm im gona hazard a guess and say....theyre from london, where cockney english is spoken, so they will also speak it!! Wat the hell do u expect? thats their slang and accent, how do u expect them to bloody talk? Like freshies/fobs? Next u will b complaining of geordies sikhs sayin 'ha'way' n 'wai aiy'. U have new york sikhs who will probably have guido accents (italian american), or new orleans n atlanta sikhs, with southern american accents. Sikhs who r from the endz, where blacks live, will again obviously talk like their neighbours, thats natural, thats the way its always been, anywhere in the world. Besides have u seen mirpuri paks in bham, luton, bradford? They r THE BIGGEST wannabe blacks in this country, its absolutley embarassing, u need to get out from w.london more mate n take a trip up north.

When it comes to religion, well obv, ive explained in anotha thread, that we've been held back by stupid committees for past 30yrs, but we r makin big big in-roads in this country now, thanks to english parchar/internet. The last decade or so its been like chalk n cheese, n big advancements have been made imho. These old dumb committees r all at grandad dying age now, so the takeovers will be much appreciated. Communities like the hindus in the uk, or eg, defo know next to nuthin of their dharam, whether thats bangali, gujarati, panjabi, s.asian hindus.

Gorafied sikhs is a given, thats always always gona happen, but we aint got it as bad as others have, thats for sure.

Again all depends on the sangat one has. If the families speak Punjabi at home then the youngsters tend to follow suit. If they speak English mostly they will follow that. All about educating, but where? If those kids don't go to Gurdwara or are in Sikh environments then how ?

Many Sikhs are brought up to be some kind of white slaves and aspire to live the white life/dream. Unfortunately parents are just not strong leaders to guide them to the right Sikh path.

I personal was the same when I was their impressionable age. I would think I was white and act like a white middle class person. I think this thinking has alot to do with watching so many white tv shows/music ect. when I stopped doing this I started to notice I was becoming more Punjabi and indian in my thinking.

Gone was my love for the white people and their culture and back was my love for my religion. my people and my culture and identity.

In a nutshell get our Sikh youth back into our culture. ie our music, traditions ect. and not into the British culture of drinking in wine bars ect..

Depends on the parents upbringing too. And that they don't have much time to educate as they are working, so it's easier to stay in the same routine, as time maybe also be an issue.

If you were the same, now it's there time, you've worn the Tshirt, so they are going through that phase now. TV and radio has been around for years, nothing wrong in watching TV, but now the Sikh channels are doing their bit in media, so down to them watching them, as in mainstream there is not going to be a change

The Sikh channels and Internet has vast amount of knowledge, eg: Sikhi related Facebook pages etc. and this site ?

Did u used to watch Del Boy lol

They like to quote the Sikhs in the war dialogue too to get more interested.

Their movement sort of died down now though, especially since their leader quit. The sikh members that belong to them (and I've seen the interviews) are more Punjabi than Sikh. They seem to hate Muslims and joined the movement for that sole reason. Pretty pointless in my opinion.

Guest Jacfsing2

Their movement sort of died down now though, especially since their leader quit. The sikh members that belong to them (and I've seen the interviews) are more Punjabi than Sikh. They seem to hate Muslims and joined the movement for that sole reason. Pretty pointless in my opinion.

Are they even Sikh, even Guru Sahib never hated anyone though.

Are they even Sikh, even Guru Sahib never hated anyone though.

I think their one of those Punjabi=Sikh folks. The one's who would drink,party and then on one day of the week dress up, act humble and go to the Gurudwara. That's why I consider them more Punjabi than Sikh. If any well informed Sikh is a member of them, then I would be saddened to hear that.

Thats complete nonsense man, seriously, of all s.asians we r the most "whitified"? mate come off it, who out of all s.asian communities in uk has for eg, promoted their language/dance/music the most? I dont hear of any bangali, gujarati, tamil, urdu, hindi etc music scene. Yet we created bhangra music from scratch and have sustained bhangra music to this date and made it global. I dont see any gujarati, tamil, keralan, afghan etc dance culture, only crappy bollywood perhaps and some bharatnatyam/khatak here n there, but nuttin big . Yet we have traditional bhangra dance groups up and down this country, especially in the past 10yrs, reppin r community. If u see kids of all s.asian communities, which community can speak their languages the best? u have gujaratis, who cannot even speak more than 2 lines, n dont even get me started on panjabi paks! u then paks, who majority frm pak J&K, who r probably on same level as panjabi sikhs in speakin their language, neither good or bad. Only uk s.asians who love their language more than other asians, are bangalis, they can speak it all day long, with no english words thrown in mid-sentenced.

Also regarding cockney geezer stuff, well erm im gona hazard a guess and say....theyre from london, where cockney english is spoken, so they will also speak it!! Wat the hell do u expect? thats their slang and accent, how do u expect them to bloody talk? Like freshies/fobs? Next u will b complaining of geordies sikhs sayin 'ha'way' n 'wai aiy'. U have new york sikhs who will probably have guido accents (italian american), or new orleans n atlanta sikhs, with southern american accents. Sikhs who r from the endz, where blacks live, will again obviously talk like their neighbours, thats natural, thats the way its always been, anywhere in the world. Besides have u seen mirpuri paks in bham, luton, bradford? They r THE BIGGEST wannabe blacks in this country, its absolutley embarassing, u need to get out from w.london more mate n take a trip up north.

When it comes to religion, well obv, ive explained in anotha thread, that we've been held back by stupid committees for past 30yrs, but we r makin big big in-roads in this country now, thanks to english parchar/internet. The last decade or so its been like chalk n cheese, n big advancements have been made imho. These old dumb committees r all at grandad dying age now, so the takeovers will be much appreciated. Communities like the hindus in the uk, or eg, defo know next to nuthin of their dharam, whether thats bangali, gujarati, panjabi, s.asian hindus.

Gorafied sikhs is a given, thats always always gona happen, but we aint got it as bad as others have, thats for sure.

The only nonsense is what you wrote and you sound exactly like one of those wannabe kale. No wonder your so miffed at my post lol

If you read my post carefully you would see that I did not say Sikhs were the most whitified. I said they were 'one' of the most witified communities.

look at how many Sikh boys and girls marry whites

Look at how our youth follow the british pub culture with having 20 pints down the the pub every night

we all have english nick names

we all celebrate Easter, Christmas and virtually every other English christian festivals

we are obsessed with football and act like some english hooligans at matches

we eat Sunday roasts instead of punjabi food

many dont have Singh or Kaur in our name but a more proud to be called bob, john or some other english name instead of the name given to us by our Guru.

we watch english shows

we listen to English/black westernized music

I am not saying all Sikhs do or are like this. But those that do the above need to realize what they are doing is wrong and they are not setting a good example to their children.

is the above a good example we are showing to our youth and women? no wonder the parents who do the above have kids who marry whites.

we need to be strong and show a good example to the nest generations not by acting white or black and speaking in cockney.

I personally only speak in Punjabi language.