Why Are Alot Of Sikhs So Whtified

Big_Tera

Theres nothing wrong in watching tv? Tv is bad for the brain. we should be exercising, doing sports reading about our religion doing charitable things, becoming better people. not watching eastenders and being subconsciously influenced by their behaviors.

letting kids sit in front of the tv all day is a recipe for disaster they are in essence being raised by the telly and being corrupted by alot of the filth that is shown on there. such as lewd music videos, profanity and obscene shows which encourage promiscuous and unmoral behavior.

Hanji nothing wrong in watching TV, depends upon what one watches. A lot can also be learned from TV. Yup not let kids sit all day that's not wise.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji brought Sikhs together from different backgrounds. The modern day equivalent of 1699 would be from all corners of the globe; making a profound statement about being inclusive of races and cultures. Being a Sikh means discipline and courage in identity. It means to not let a blade near our Gurujis gift of sovereign crowns. It is not about race or physical origin. To defy this is to defy Guruji.

Last I looked in the mirror of collective Punjabis claiming Sikhi, we are either gutless, uneducated, or hypocrites or all of these. We may speak a language, dance bhangra and own mansions; but we live a slaves mentality, remaining uncultured and hypocritical.

Exception is those sehajdhari brothers and sisters who will vigorously defend Sikh identity of our Guruji, to the point of saying they may love Sikhi but are not technically Sikhs. They hold the potential of the panj piarey, and in front of them I am merely trying to be a Sikh also.

The rest, the vast majority of brownified or whitified, are a wasteland of confused hypocrites who bring a war of rot upon the very faith they claim to follow. That's my take on whitified.

The only nonsense is what you wrote and you sound exactly like one of those wannabe kale. No wonder your so miffed at my post lol

If you read my post carefully you would see that I did not say Sikhs were the most whitified. I said they were 'one' of the most witified communities.

look at how many Sikh boys and girls marry whites

Look at how our youth follow the british pub culture with having 20 pints down the the pub every night

we all have english nick names

we all celebrate Easter, Christmas and virtually every other English christian festivals

we are obsessed with football and act like some english hooligans at matches

we eat Sunday roasts instead of punjabi food

many dont have Singh or Kaur in our name but a more proud to be called bob, john or some other english name instead of the name given to us by our Guru.

we watch english shows

we listen to English/black westernized music

I am not saying all Sikhs do or are like this. But those that do the above need to realize what they are doing is wrong and they are not setting a good example to their children.

is the above a good example we are showing to our youth and women? no wonder the parents who do the above have kids who marry whites.

we need to be strong and show a good example to the nest generations not by acting white or black and speaking in cockney.

I personally only speak in Punjabi language.

Going to a pub is not British culture, happens everywhere.

So what? Make it easier on us, and on them by having a more western nickname.

I don't know anyone celebrating Easter, as for Christmas, its more cultural now than anything, just a chance to get with family.

Football is a good sport, whats so bad if our youth want to partake in it?

Why not enjoy all sorts of foods from all sorts of cultures? Its not like Punjabi food is incredibly healthy or anything either.

Nothing wrong with a white name or nickname, but yes should have singh/kaur. All these jeet preet deep names are not even traditionally tied to Sikhi.

So? There is TONS of great English/black music out there, especially some of the old stuff.

You should get back to India. Its people like you who absolutely refuse to mix pleasantly with people that makes some white folks hate us.

Theres nothing wrong in watching tv? Tv is bad for the brain. we should be exercising, doing sports reading about our religion doing charitable things, becoming better people. not watching eastenders and being subconsciously influenced by their behaviors.

letting kids sit in front of the tv all day is a recipe for disaster they are in essence being raised by the telly and being corrupted by alot of the filth that is shown on there. such as lewd music videos, profanity and obscene shows which encourage promiscuous and unmoral behavior.

I bet there's people reading this and thinking "oh hooo I don't go pub club but eastenders dekda . Hun Manu chori chori dekna Pena, camera laga Hona". Lolzzz.

All i can say after reading his bakwaas is he must be living within a circle of friends/relatives who are damn outright coconuts.

I've never heard so much rubbish come out of ones mouth. Sunday roasts? Who is this Joker?

U and me both 'my old chinaplate, wat a load of brad pitt comin out of his norf n souwf'.....oh wait sorry we cant speak cockney english, damn, i must be becoming "whitified".

Going to a pub is not British culture, happens everywhere.

So what? Make it easier on us, and on them by having a more western nickname.

I don't know anyone celebrating Easter, as for Christmas, its more cultural now than anything, just a chance to get with family.

Football is a good sport, whats so bad if our youth want to partake in it?

Why not enjoy all sorts of foods from all sorts of cultures? Its not like Punjabi food is incredibly healthy or anything either.

Nothing wrong with a white name or nickname, but yes should have singh/kaur. All these jeet preet deep names are not even traditionally tied to Sikhi.

So? There is TONS of great English/black music out there, especially some of the old stuff.

You should get back to India. Its people like you who absolutely refuse to mix pleasantly with people that makes some white folks hate us.

OMG Another sikh Coconut :happy2:

U and me both 'my old chinaplate, wat a load of brad pitt comin out of his norf n souwf'.....oh wait sorry we cant speak cockney english, damn, i must be becoming "whitified".

Please speak english. noth south??

looks like what I was talking about another cocknified Sikh :rolleyes2:

Guest Jacfsing2

You just seem a bit paranoid of not willing for Sikhs to assimilate with the common folk. Also Sikhi and Punjabism is not the same.

Guest Jacfsing2

You just seem a bit paranoid of not willing for Sikhs to assimilate with the common folk. Also Sikhi and Punjabism is not the same.