Why Are Alot Of Sikhs So Whtified

Big_Tera

The benefit is that you are living in a country with a high standard of living created by the very 'gore' whom you despise. An auto driver is also working very hard in India but they can't get ahead because of the low standard of living.

If the British are so bad, what are doing living in the UK? Isn't that hypocritical? Pack up and leave then. Nobody's put a gun to your head and forcing you to live in the UK. Go back to India.

Who said anything about despising and hating white people? Now you are just putting words in other peoples mouths.

This country is where it is now due to the amount the British looted from 3rd world colonized countries. But I guess you have conveniently forgotten about that?

I have never said anything about the uk social mobility being bad. Its great in the UK that we have decent social mobility. So what? Now we have to change are names to english names, celebrate Christmas and dance to the english tune to show our gratitude?

And I like it here why should I leave because I chose to follow my religion, culture and traditions. I guess you think anyone that sticks to their roots should go back to where they came from. You sound like one of those white EDL racists.

You need to go back to sleep.

Guest Jacfsing2

The benefit is that you are living in a country with a high standard of living created by the very 'gore' whom you despise. An auto driver is also working very hard in India but they can't get ahead because of the low standard of living.

If the British are so bad, what are doing living in the UK? Isn't that hypocritical? Pack up and leave then. Nobody's put a gun to your head and forcing you to live in the UK. Go back to India.

I agree with you, if you don't appreciate where you live then why live there?

I agree with you, if you don't appreciate where you live then why live there?

Spoken like a true racist Coconut. So just because we are brown living in a western country we cannot criticize anything of that country and if we do we should go back to were we came from? Ive got news for you. white british people also criticize their own country. Its called having an opinion which we are all entitled to.

Guest Jacfsing2

Spoken like a true racist Coconut. So just because we are brown living in a western country we cannot criticize anything of that country and if we do we should go back to were we came from? Ive got news for you. white british people also criticize their own country. Its called having an opinion which we are all entitled to.

How was that racist? I didn't mention your race whatsoever.

Who said anything about despising and hating white people? Now you are just putting words in other peoples mouths.

When you are denigrating Punjabis for watching soccer, speaking the national language and watching western tv, is that not out of spite for white people? Would you say this if Punjabis speak Hindi, tie 'bhandahn rakhi' for each other and celebrate 'holi'? I very much doubt it.

This country is where it is now due to the amount the British looted from 3rd world colonized countries. But I guess you have conveniently forgotten about that?

Really? Please tell us what did the British loot? What industries were there in India prior to the arrival of the British? I'm challenging you. Start a new thread if you must. Please also equate in your calculations the cost of creating a country called India with all it's institutions ie roads, universities, courts...How much would this cost in today? A trillion US dollars?

I have never said anything about the uk social mobility being bad. Its great in the UK that we have decent social mobility. So what? Now we have to change are names to english names, celebrate Christmas and dance to the english tune to show our gratitude?

Who is forcing you to adopt English names and celebrate Christmas ? Is somebody twisting your arm or putting a gun to your head? So others are doing it. How do their actions affect you?

And I like it here why should I leave because I chose to follow my religion, culture and traditions. I guess you think anyone that sticks to their roots should go back to where they came from. You sound like one of those white EDL racists.

Is anybody forcing you to do anything against your will? Talk about a drama queen. You should leave because you denigrate and despise the indigenous people who let you in and gave you a better life then your counter parts in India. Don't be a hypocrite. Pack your bags, get out and go live in India! It is actually people like you that fuels racism and give other immigrants a bad name. What do you expect white people to do when we have the likes of you living among them and then denigrating their culture? Do you think they're gonna have very 'nice' feelings for you?

You need to go back to sleep.

You need to leave the UK and go live in India.

PS

Sikhism is a religion and not race. There is no provision in Sikhism whereby you 'must' speak Punjabi, eat Punjabi food and adopt Punjabi names. There is no provision in Sikhism that states you must adopt Punjabi culture at all.

Secondly, when people eat a 'sunday roast' or watch a soccer match, they're not trying to be white. I love Chinese food therefore I'm trying to be Chinese? I want to learn Karate. Oh no, I'm trying to be Japanese? You're using a computer (white mans invention), wearing western outfit (shirt and pants), having western furniture in your home and typing in English. OMG! You're trying to be white!

What a warped view of reality you have.

When you are denigrating Punjabis for watching soccer, speaking the national language and watching western tv, is that not out of spite for white people? Would you say this if Punjabis speak Hindi, tie 'bhandahn rakhi' for each other and celebrate 'holi'? I very much doubt it.

Even English white parents discourage their children from watching trash TV. Can we not do the same? or are we being racist? As I said before watching educational television is okay. What part of that don’t you don’t you understand?

"Please tell us what did the British loot? What industries were there in India prior to the arrival of the British? I'm challenging you. Start a new thread if you must. Please also equate in your calculations the cost of creating a country called India with all it's institutions ie roads, universities, courts...How much would this cost in today? A trillion US dollars?"

What did the British loot? lol

The question should be . what is it the British did not loot? More importantly they killed Millions of innocent Sikhs, hindus and muslims. All the roads and institutions were built by Indians who were paid very little for their handwork. While your hereo white masters pillaged and robbed the country and left it in a horrendous state. But lets forget about all that aslong as we have some nice trains.

And you have the audacity to ask what did they loot? It just goes to show that stupidity is a bottomless pit and you my friend are still falling down it.

If your ancestors from Punjab were alive today they would tell you were to go mate

"Who is forcing you to adopt English names and celebrate Christmas ? Is somebody twisting your arm or putting a gun to your head? So others are doing it. How do their actions affect you?"

I am a Sikh and will have an opinion of the present state of Sikhs in the UK and why they are becoming so anglofied.Many Sikhs are marry whites. I am trying to address this. Yet you are coming out with foolish statements that dont make any sence. You sound like one of those coconuts I am talking about. with your hate for everything indian or punjabi and love for all things english.

"You need to leave the UK and go live in India."

Lol

just because I said we should not have English names, have Singh and Kaur instead. We should follow our religion and traditions more, act like Sikhs instead of some yobs at footy matches. I should go to India because of my views?

You don’t know how foolish you sound. You’re the type of person who is a coconut without relaising because you want Sikhs to have English names, celebrate Christian festivals. You are a total washout. If you want to do that. go ahead. But Many Sikhs agree with what I am saying. It is a problem in the UK. You need to take your head out of the sand and aknowledge there is a problem of over westernized Sikhs instead of what you are comming out with.

Maybe in your family it is okay to mary/date white christians/have english names, celebrate Christmas, But thats not the way alot of Sikhs chose to live their lifes and i agree with theor way. If you dont by all means do what you like. I will even give you an english name if it makes you feel better. from now on I will refer to you as dave.

Ya lol its kinda dum. I know tons of whote washed apne but its a way bigger problem amoung girls though. I know a few that do the whole secret santa clause thing during christmas and it just makes me cringe. Only reason i can think of is infetiority complex. And the whole tv thing i agree that western tv is trash and immoral. If you have little children, nephews nieces cousins ect keep them away fromit

Constructive critcism is fine, but what you're doing is just simply hating. Those white people still love their country and seek ways to better it, so don't even try pretending you're on the same page as them. Is there anything you do like about England? If not, why are you still living there?