United States 2016 Presidential Candidates (Politics)

Guest Jacfsing2

Faking it? So, a white atheist rescues a family from a burning building (saving them from certain death, which is a good deed in most people's minds), and according to you it didn't happen, it was fantasy?

Again your at the world definition of good, (forget a few family-members, the Satguru saved an entire religion of non-Sikhs). Plus I didn't mention anything about race at all, Sikhs can be any color. All the good deeds and karma are less than one True Jaap of Vaheguru's naam.

Guest Jacfsing2

I gave you an example to illustrate my point, I mentioned nothing about the merits or otherwise of being white or atheist, it was just an example to try to understand your thinking.

Okay, I have learned today that good acts can be faked. I'm assuming when the cure for cancer has been discovered, most likely by a non-Sikh, I'll point at the fool who dared to do such a despicable act and say, "Ha ha, you've only pretended to cure cancer!" :)

I never said it was fake, what I said was that they have ulterior motives, this person most likely either wants fame or fortune for his findings. But I'm not going to argue with you anymore since the only way you can protect your views is taking words out of my mouth. Sometimes I mess-up, but that's mostly because of my own Haumai and not 100% surrendering to the True Guru. Haumai is mostly the cause of my personal bad deeds from what I've learned in my life.

I never said it was fake, what I said was that they have ulterior motives, this person most likely either wants fame or fortune for his findings. But I'm not going to argue with you anymore since the only way you can protect your views is taking words out of my mouth. Sometimes I mess-up, but that's mostly because of my own Haumai and not 100% surrendering to the True Guru. Haumai is mostly the cause of my personal bad deeds from what I've learned in my life.

We weren't arguing, bro, not on my part at least. It's just vichaar, sharing ideas, etc. It's all good.

Guest Jacfsing2

We weren't arguing, bro, not on my part at least. It's just vichaar, sharing ideas, etc. It's all good.

That's ok, but I don't like words taken out of my mouth. My own personal experience has shown me, that its my Haumai preventing me from battling the 5 evils.

Guest Jacfsing2

I was trying my utmost to stick to what you said without adding any masala of my own, or putting words in your mouth, as you said. I think I did OK in that respect, I just replied to your points.

I understand, maybe I overreacted, (my Haumai). ?