United States 2016 Presidential Candidates (Politics)

Nikki Hailey was born in sikh family and her Fufar used to be a very well known and highly respectable jatha singh from amritsar area. She 'was' sikh however she still would do much better for sikh community than other political figures.

Jindal has its own identity crisis. He does not want to think of himself as indian lol. He got the phobia that goray are superiors than other colors.

Clinton only link with sikhs via : 1. Sant Chatwal & 2. Dr. Rajwant Singh (SCORE or ecosikh). Both are indian government chapal lickers. Sant Chawla was just quoted by indian media of his highly anti-stand against sikh referendum 2020.

Trump is nothing but a joke ! The most egoist and failed person i have ever seen. First it was her mad passion about obama birther issue and then his racist standpoint against hispanic americans.

Bernie sanders is another good candidate but i don't think people are ready for him.

Jeb bush only problem is his last name lol

Rand paul - too much conservative. Totally different than his dad ron paul.

Nah I tend to stay clear of the American Media, I know their highly biased. But based on what I have heard from more contemporary sources (my friends who are American and other newspapers etc) he's not very nice. He may speak out but the thing is he's extremely emotional, at-least thats the vibe im getting. A person who let something like a breast feed incident get to him and force him onto Twitter would most likely declare war if someone remotely criticized him.

Just my thoughts. I prefer Sanders though, he seems like an alright guy.

Kira,

It's not just the American media, it's the media in most western nations. Can you please provide a link in regards to this 'breast feeding incident'? I very much doubt a person would declare war just because of some incident somewhere. Thats a very shallow way of judging someone. Not you but many people are very, very ignorant and repeat the same mantra the media feeds them.

Kira,

It's not just the American media, it's the media in most western nations. Can you please provide a link in regards to this 'breast feeding incident'? I very much doubt a person would declare war just because of some incident somewhere. Thats a very shallow way of judging someone. Not you but many people are very, very ignorant and repeat the same mantra the media feeds them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-calls-lawyer-disgusting-for-stopping-lawsuit-testimony-to-breastfeed-her-newborn-child-10423090.html

I meant that, Apparently Trump responded with these tweets.

tumblr_inline_nsb3m7zkYp1tt3bw1_500.png

What did he do to be considered a 'laughing stock'?

From what I heard. Again, this is stuff iv gathered from American friends, he isn't happy being associated with India or even his roots for that matter. I get the whole thing about American Pride but he went as far as to change his name for acceptance :/

But let me re-iterate. I'm not american nor do I follow the politics of America so i am EXTREMELY ignorant of the whole affair. I'm sure you can help me sort some of my misconceptions and misinformation out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-calls-lawyer-disgusting-for-stopping-lawsuit-testimony-to-breastfeed-her-newborn-child-10423090.html

I meant that, Apparently Trump responded with these tweets.

tumblr_inline_nsb3m7zkYp1tt3bw1_500.png

From what I heard. Again, this is stuff iv gathered from American friends, he isn't happy being associated with India or even his roots for that matter. I get the whole thing about American Pride but he went as far as to change his name for acceptance :/

But let me re-iterate. I'm not american nor do I follow the politics of America so i am EXTREMELY ignorant of the whole affair. I'm sure you can help me sort some of my misconceptions and misinformation out.

I looked it up. Firstly, I'm not sure if he even said those things. From your own link, “You’re disgusting,” Mr Trump is alleged to have said"........notice, it says 'alleged' to have said. Secondly, in his tweets, he stated that she wanted to breast feed her child in front of him and I'm assuming in front of the whole court. I agree. It's inappropriate that a woman exposes her breasts in public in order to breast feed her baby.

Trump won the case. He is a public figure and very rich, an easy target for those who are looking for quick buck using frivolous lawsuits. In the end she lost and has to even pay costs.

He's running for office, expect more negative media on. However, nobody is perfect. Everybody has their bad days. To simply judge a person's abilities on some negative media attacks is shallow. Instead, one should focus on the issues he raised and his abilities.

As for Bobby Jindal westernizing his name, whats the big deal seriously. Are we going to judge a person's candidacy on such shallow means? Are you aware he was a Governor of the state of Louisiana which by size is bigger then many countries in the world? You are going to discount his achievements over him adopting the name 'Bobby'? Where is the proof he's not happy to be associated with Indians? He clearly looks Indian and his last name is clearly Indian. Instead of Piyush he used Bobby. They don't do that in India? Have you not heard of the name of the movie 'Bobby' starring Rishi Kapoor? LOL!!!! Why is it when Indians in India do it it's ok but when Indians outside of India do it, he/she suddenly becomes a sell out? Why the double standards? Maybe he named himself after that character in that 'Indian' movie?

BTW, almost everybody in America does it ie shortening their names or adopting a western first name. Punjabi names like Harjinder are too long and hard on the tongue for westerners. You are running for political office, you want a name people can remember and also relate to. Let's not forget, he's an American and not Indian.

I looked it up. Firstly, I'm not sure if he even said those things. From your own link, “You’re disgusting,” Mr Trump is alleged to have said"........notice, it says 'alleged' to have said. Secondly, in his tweets, he stated that she wanted to breast feed her child in front of him and I'm assuming in front of the whole court. I agree. It's inappropriate that a woman exposes her breasts in public in order to breast feed her baby.

Trump won the case. He is a public figure and very rich, an easy target for those who are looking for quick buck using frivolous lawsuits. In the end she lost and has to even pay costs.

He's running for office, expect more negative media on. However, nobody is perfect. Everybody has their bad days. To simply judge a person's abilities on some negative media attacks is shallow. Instead, one should focus on the issues he raised and his abilities.

As for Bobby Jindal westernizing his name, whats the big deal seriously. Are we going to judge a person's candidacy on such shallow means? Are you aware he was a Governor of the state of Louisiana which by size is bigger then many countries in the world? You are going to discount his achievements over him adopting the name 'Bobby'? Where is the proof he's not happy to be associated with Indians? He clearly looks Indian and his last name is clearly Indian. Instead of Piyush he used Bobby. They don't do that in India? Have you not heard of the name of the movie 'Bobby' starring Rishi Kapoor? LOL!!!! Why is it when Indians in India do it it's ok but when Indians outside of India do it, he/she suddenly becomes a sell out? Why the double standards? Maybe he named himself after that character in that 'Indian' movie?

BTW, almost everybody in America does it ie shortening their names or adopting a western first name. Punjabi names like Harjinder are too long and hard on the tongue for westerners. You are running for political office, you want a name people can remember and also relate to. Let's not forget, he's an American and not Indian.

Fair enough on Jindal lol

Like i said I barely know anything about American politics or the key players. Though in the case of Trump the Lawyer asked for a medical break but they refused. She was a new mother at the time and she took out the pump as her body would naturally produce milk.

I was sort of trying to draw your attention to the fact he needed to go and Twitter and start a rant about it. Calling it an "easy win" and he "enjoyed it" , quite frankly from someone who wishes to President, why should it let him bother and start something like that. Doesn't seem very mature.

Though I'm not gonna argue with you. You know a massive amount more than I do about Politics in general and I have no desire of starting a debate about something I know nothing about xD

Fair enough on Jindal lol

Like i said I barely know anything about American politics or the key players. Though in the case of Trump the Lawyer asked for a medical break but they refused. She was a new mother at the time and she took out the pump as her body would naturally produce milk.

I was sort of trying to draw your attention to the fact he needed to go and Twitter and start a rant about it. Calling it an "easy win" and he "enjoyed it" , quite frankly from someone who wishes to President, why should it let him bother and start something like that. Doesn't seem very mature.

Let me ask you, how do you know that the baby really needed to be fed at that very moment? Were you there to confirm it? How do you know if the lawyer did not purposely ask for a medical break claiming to wanting to feed her baby despite not really needing to, in order to create sympathy from the judge and jurors? How do you know she did not purposely do this unnecessarily in order create a lengthy trial and a political circus?

As I mentioned before, in America you can file hundreds of frivolous lawsuits against an individual despite knowing you're not going to win in order to bog you down with legal fees and drag your name through the mud. The objective here is to not win the case but to create suspicious/doubt and drag your name through mud. That is what happened to Sarah Palin. That is why many Americans are asking for tort reform.

Trump may have behaved childish by calling it an "easy win" and he "enjoyed it" however you need to see the context in which those statements were made. What you should be asking is why did she not just lose but had to pay costs as well.

Though I'm not gonna argue with you. You know a massive amount more than I do about Politics in general and I have no desire of starting a debate about something I know nothing about xD

To be honest, my understanding is at best intermediate. My point is not about politics but about thinking critically instead of blindly accepting false narratives. When you're young you believe in 'good guys' and 'bad guys' and you're the good guy and others are bad. As you grow older you realize there is no real good guy or bad guy, there are always 2 sides to a story and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

It never ceases to amaze me how people blindly believe what the media tells them. The media and leftists in general in almost all western nations are very biased. They have convinced the younger generation that they represent 'progress' and those that have a differing opinion are just racist and evil.

Who watched the First Republican Debate last night?

My new favorites: Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina. I thought about Bernie Sanders, but he is for gun restrictions, and for abortion. Hillary is an <banned word filter activated> and a proven liar about Benghazi, the Email Scandal, etc. Plus her husband was Bill Clinton who screwed up America, as well as committed adultery while in the White House. Donald Trump is a <banned word filter activated> and an egoist. He is unpresidential without integrity.