Nobody Can Learn Anything On This Website

JagsawSingh

OP stated he wants to be a better Sikh. harsharan Bhaji is right, anger isn't the answer.

So why in cartoon in your signature showing an angry scene? If anger is not 'answer' like you say. then why have a videos depicting an explosion on the earth that was created by God? a violent and aggressive seen in anyone view.

This is a Sikh website which is meant to be about calm and peace. Not showing videos of someone shooting a lazer or some kind of explosive device? Is This something you think is the kind of thing people want to see on a Sikh forum? Where they come to seek knowledge on our beautiful and peaceful religion of Sikhism?

So why in cartoon in your signature showing an angry scene?

Kizaru is hardly the "angriest person" around. Considering the fact the fact he exhibits any other emotion except anger.

If anger is not 'answer' like you say. then why have a videos depicting an explosion on the earth that was created by God? a violent and aggressive seen in anyone view.

The scene is question is Kizaru trying to stop Zephyr stealing the Dyna Stones which are weapons of Mass destruction. Zephyr intended to use them to destroy and then kill loads of innocent people. You should actually look at our History, considering it is also extremely violent on first glance. Rather than attacking something maybe learn a little before.

This is a Sikh website which is meant to be about calm and peace.

I agree.

Not showing videos of someone shooting a lazer or some kind of explosive device?

It's a gif.

Is This something you think is the kind of thing people want to see on a Sikh forum?

Why would people pay attention to my signature? the whole point of the signature is to differentiate me from everyone else. To identify me. Why on Earth would they pay more attention to what's on my signature than to what's being said in a thread?

Where they come to seek knowledge on our beautiful and peaceful religion of Sikhism?

Ironic you would say that when all you do is preach hatred.

So why in cartoon in your signature showing an angry scene? If anger is not 'answer' like you say. then why have a videos depicting an explosion on the earth that was created by God? a violent and aggressive seen in anyone view.

This is a Sikh website which is meant to be about calm and peace. Not showing videos of someone shooting a lazer or some kind of explosive device? Is This something you think is the kind of thing people want to see on a Sikh forum? Where they come to seek knowledge on our beautiful and peaceful religion of Sikhism?

Do you think it is very sikh-like for yourself to be expressing hate towards kira-kun's harmless interests? You sound as though you have issues. The animes Kira-kun watches has more substance than what comes out your mouth. tehe ^3^

Kizaru is hardly the "angriest person" around. Considering the fact the fact he exhibits any other emotion except anger.

The scene is question is Kizaru trying to stop Zephyr stealing the Dyna Stones which are weapons of Mass destruction. Zephyr intended to use them to destroy and then kill loads of innocent people. You should actually look at our History, considering it is also extremely violent on first glance. Rather than attacking something maybe learn a little before.

I agree.

It's a gif.

Why would people pay attention to my signature? the whole point of the signature is to differentiate me from everyone else. To identify me. Why on Earth would they pay more attention to what's on my signature than to what's being said in a thread?

Ironic you would say that when all you do is preach hatred.

In a nutshell you say be calm and dont show anger yet you have a scene of utter rage in your signature. There is and never will be a justification for this no matter how hard you try. It is pathetic and wrong and should not be on a peaceful Sikh website that is against violence and aggression.

It is also made up.

This site is about Sikhism not some pathetic childish cartoon site. But I guess that just shows your mental age.

Simran jee,

this video is just too much, the voice in the kirtan, the Shabad, the katha of the gyani kartar.... everything, is just too good.

Thank you jee, for sharing it.

Wah wah.

Sat Sree Akal.

Just imagine what kind of father you would be. Is that the sweet nature you have towards those younger than you? I think you should change your name to Big_Bully.

If you are frightened of violent cartoons then you shouldn't read Dasam Granth. Or do you believe that’s not suitable on a sikh website. Nothing wrong with watching anime at an adult age, if being an adult means we will be a grumpy rude looney like you then we’d rather be child-like.

This is a prime example of one of the problems on this site. To many people with no lives interfering in other peoples discussions. Why dont you do yourself a favour and let two people debate instead of just randomly interfering. Or maybe you think Kira is a child as he cant answer for himself. so you have to help him out. I personaly dont have time to speak to insignificant people. so I will just try and see if i can have a conversation with one person for at least few replies instead of having people mess up the debate. But I guess kids will be kids and want to act like babies and get in the way.