Guru Nanak - Warrior origin?

Akaali

it wasnt the rajas that taurght guru hargobind sahib je gatka, it was baba buddha je

baba buddha je learned shastar vidya perosnally from guru nanak dev je

bhula chuka maf

Guru Nanak Dev ji taught Baba Buddha ji shaster vidya?? I don't know about that. :T:

But, Gatka has been in indian history for decades.

Ive been told this also, I think it was the sadhus who taught guru nanak dev ji the vidiya and he told baba budha ji and baba budha ji taught the akali fauja

Singh no one taught Dhan Dhan Nirankar Roop Guroo Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj anything, this is Akal Purakh himself we are talking about! From whom all vidiyas originate.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. Those origin dont mean anything.. i am also a kshatriya rajput by caste/origin.. but does that say anything on me?

no but it says about my ancestors, that they were warriors/kings.. but not about the person, themself..

so don't worry about the Guru Sahibaans castes/origins and so on

I think Guru ji "came back" with Brahmvidya, shastarvidya and raagvidya

I also heard this, more info please.

guroo nanak dev sahib jee maharaj, gave us shastar vidya and raag vidya!..

shastar vidya wsas given to baba buddha jee who taught miree piree deh malik sree guroo hargobind sahib jee maharaj...

guroo khalsa panth da, Buddha Dal Akalee nihang fraction is naed after baba buddha jee...

the kamaee of baba buddha jee is..nxt level, kavi jee in sree gur prataap granth talks about him and his kameaa on a NXXT LEVEL.. literally.. its amazin, he does alankar (comparisons) with nxt level stuff man!!

dhan guroo nanakk!!!

dhan guroo nanak... sab teh vadaa satigur nanak jin kal rakhee mereee

akaaalllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

jaikaraa gajvehh nihal hojvehhh baba buddha jee dee kamaee noo pavehhh

SAT SREE AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL

gurbur akaaaaaaaaaal

degh tegh fatehh

shastar vidya wsas given to baba buddha jee who taught miree piree deh malik sree guroo hargobind sahib jee maharaj...

So you're saying Guru Nanak Ji and Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji were 2 different people?

So you're saying Guru Nanak Ji and Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji were 2 different people?

The Jot that was passed on is the same, but the physical body obviously is not. The Vidya still has to be passed on, also Gurbani that was written had to be passed on, otherwise there would be no reason for Guru Angad Dev Ji to collect all the Gurbani and Guru Gobind Singh Ji would just need to sit down and dictate all the Gurbani that the Gurus contributed to (this actually happened as a family with the original Adi Granth would not pass on to Guru Gobind Singh Ji, therefore had to dictate all of the Gurbani, I think to Bhai Mani Singh/Baba Deep Singh).